Create Account

S40 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: 9aoajl.png]</div>

Hey everyone! I'm Wozy, the GM for the Detroit Falcons and I would like to know you before the draft. I have been the GM for three season with Waters, my Co and we have been to the playoffs all three times. We have reached the finals twice and our goal this season is to be back to the final and win the Four Star Cup a second time with your help. This season, we have some room for you guys so if you interested to be part our team, please contact Waters or me on the best website or on discord. We will answer all of your questions. Thanks and enjoy our interested prospect questions!

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? [/b]

[b]Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??[/b]

[b]How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? [/b]

[b]You got any cute doggos or lil cats?[/b]

[b]Post your favorite meme right now[/b]

[b]Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?[/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yeah some VHL and SHl experience.

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? I hate writing media, but when I do I pour my entire mind into it. I usually do Graphics though.

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??I play guitar and am a singer/songwriter. I am a Middle School substitute teacher. I also do graphic design on the side.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? zero.

You got any cute doggos or lil cats? I have the world's cutest Labradoodle named Harvey. [Image: 18238652_10155159778278503_8905855562237543889_o.jpg]

Post your favorite meme right now
d!embarrass
Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? yeah, maybe.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?I probably won't play in detroit this season. But I really want to.

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yeah, a bit in the GOMHL, but I didn't much like my build. I also used to do an open-wheel racing sim GPRO, but their race schedule was super hectic.

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? I've seen 800 tpe players help tteams win games in this sim, and I've seen 1500 tpe players do it. My focus is solely on enjoying my time here, which means finding a team I get on with -- before build type and aspirations -- is my top priority.

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league?? Bitches like the way I clear all 99 mines on Minesweeper 24x24. And honestly, idk. Doing some running maybe? Working on my bike.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? Look, if I like the locker room and there's space for me and playing time, I'm always willing to stay down. Fighting for a cup one way or another, when the time's right, I'll progress upwards.

You got any cute doggos or lil cats?

Just this asshole:

[Image: 10hj5op.jpg]

[Image: 6ghcb6.jpg]

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?

Yeah, why not?

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

Not particularly, but you can always reach out if there's anything I can clarify for ya.

1. GM on the GOMHL.

2. Yes

3. Stuff.

4. 3-4

5. I wish.

6. Anything from memersdelight.

7. Yes.

8. I want quality playing time.

[Image: 3.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Yes, a butt load of it.

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?

I have a ton of money already built up but I do graphics.

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??

I like to play NHL 18 if I'm not working or entertaining my wife and my dog

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?

I go for the pros bruh!

I do have a cute doggo. He is more of a strong ox though

[Image: image.jpg]

Sure why not?

I am a beast

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Yeah I have been around the block a few times

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?

I've got enough to keep me busy on the site and a good enough bank account

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??

I don't play a lot, I'm a student and I enjoy having fun in various ways

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?

Probably three depending on what the Renegades require

I wish

[Image: YROZbuf.jpg]

I could get down with that

Nothing I've not already told you

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Yes, I'm in PBE and NSFL.

Sure, I plan to focus on graphics/videos to get the $.

Basketball, soccer, volleyball and tennis, unfortunately not hockey. Some sims like ootp too.

No idea so far, I guess I'd rather take it slow one step at the time with my first player so might as well stay longer at juniors.

Neither cute or lil

No, just not again, in every goddamn interested prospect thread there is this meme question

Sure, if you have active LR

Nope

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Currently in my 3rd season in the GOMHL.

I plan on being active every single weekday, and plan on writing whenever I can find the time.

I've been a lifelong PC gamer, though right now I'm only really playing Fortnite with my wife. Occasionally I play some NHL on XBox, but the last few releases have been so bland.

I'm fine with spending 2-3 seasons in the juniors to learn the ropes of the way this league is run.

2 pupperonis (a Schnoodle and a Huskypoo) and 1 meowmers

[Image: 7f7.png]

Indeed, as long as the team is an active community.

Nothing up front, but feel free to ask!

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I like milk and cookies. Cookies go well with warm milk. Cold milk sucks

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? I do not like RPG game. I liked mass effect but not a real rpg like that final fantasy thing.

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league?? why would memes be on fire. And absolute fire? That is bad. You should check out.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? I want be best shl player ever

You got any cute doggos or lil cats? I want dog. give dog.

Post your favorite meme right now No.

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? Nobody actually want to go to Detroit.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Rush B dont stop

Yes. PBE, NSFL, SBA, EFL, GOMHL.

I wanna be the best player I can be.

I'm doing tons of shit, playing video games, watching sports, playing sports, speech and debate and shit.

I'll have to wait and see. It depends on how things work out.

I have one doggo.

That's for me to know and for you to find out.

Yes, I would love to come to DET

I love u bb

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? I built a HoF player without any of that shit so I think I'll be fine.

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league?? I play Overwatch.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? 2, 3 tops.

You got any cute doggos or lil cats? 2 dogs

Post your favorite meme right now This question is the normiest fucking question.

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? Sure

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? No

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Been on SHL 3+ years

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? I always do media, last player got to almost 1500tpe

Drink rum and cokes, listen to 80's music and play Wow

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? As a goalie I know I'll be down in jrs for quite awhile

You got any cute doggos or lil cats? nope no pets

[Image: Ric-Flair-Meme-7.jpg]

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? Lived in Detroit for 20 years irl, worked for Red Wings owner, got the D in my blood

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? It hurts when I pee?

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

GOMHL Pats Co-GM

I haven't quite decided whether I'll pick up a job or not, but I do intend on doing as much media as I can.

Work two jobs, and relax with CoD/Hearthstone and beers. That's pretty much it atm lol.

I'm not itching to make it to the SHL asap but if they want me up there then I don't have much say. I'm certainly ok with playing at least 4 seasons in the J

I have a cat. He likes to bite. We have an understanding. xD

Do I have to choose?

I will go where I'm wanted. If the LR is active and the memes are dank, I'll probably stick around for a while.

Nothing in particular.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes, a lot.

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? I will try as best I can to be a top 4 defender on a team for the majority of my career. I have a decent amount in my bank from my previous player and I will try to keep building on that.

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league?? I got nothing.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? I want to play a few seasons in juniors. I want to be a high TPE mark before making the jump to the SHL.

You got any cute doggos or lil cats? My baby girl Coco (dog) passed away last October :( and I haven't felt ready yet to get a new companion.

Post your favorite meme right now I'm not a meme person. I like them but I don't seek them out.

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? I have no preference where I go. Just want playing time as much as I can.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Not really.

Yeah I think so Tongue

I may be able to write more media articles but a job may be harder to do at this time at least.

In my free time I play a ton of sports so I spend time doing that. When I'm not doing that, I watch hockey and play video games.

It depends, truly. If I want to jump and feel like I can get good play time in the majors, I'll make the jump.

2 doggos. Cats? Disgusting

no u

IRL? Probably not but would be fine coming here for this!

Nope Smile

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]