Create Account

S41 Class Rookie Spotlight
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 05:50 PM by esilverm.)

S41 Class Rookie Spotlight

As the SMJHL draft quickly approaches, I am going to take some time and look at some members of the S41 rookie class. All the players I will be looking at today are brand new to the site and stand out to me as members of the community who will remain active. Without further ado, here are the players in no particular order.

Piotr Czerkawski majesiu

[Image: vOynIdJ.jpg]

Czerkawski is a right winger from Radomsko, Poland. He is a mighty 6’2’’ and weighs 220 lbs so he is a powerful figure on and off the ice. As a forward, he seems to be taking on a more balanced build with almost even passing and scoring attributes. Czerkawski takes a lot after his uncle Mariusz Czerkawski, one of the all-time greats in the history of Polish hockey. He has been a very active member of the community recently and I hope it continues. He also made a video to hype up the draft and his appearance in it. I swear if this guy continues this kind of media the league might have to start giving people money for making videos because it is pure quality. Any team would be blessed to have somebody as dedicated as him.

Alex Andani Carbine

[Image: o0Kxy2G.jpg]

Andani is a center from Krāslava, Latvia. He is another big forward with a height of 6’2’’ and a weight of 220 lbs. Andani is looking to make a more pass-first build and has is a really good center prospect due to his high faceoff attribute. One thing he is trying to work on is his strength attribute and he aims to get that very high to win as many faceoffs as possible. Alex Andani is very knowledgeable of how the league works and how to do well in it. In his short stint on Team Rest of Europe, Andani showed he could handle faceoffs against anyone. All in all, Andani is one hell of a faceoff-man and wants to be a team player. This player is one of the best out there and I can’t wait to see where he ends up.

Also be sure to check out his jewelry line https://www.alexandani.com/

Daniel Daniil Dan^2

[Image: 9049908-3x2-700x467.jpg]

Daniel is a left wing from Bundaberg, Australia. Unlike the last two I mentioned, Daniil is a smol boi. At 5’7’’ and 145 lbs he doesn’t seem like he would be strong in terms of checking power, but you would be wrong. This guy goes fucking HAM on the ice and pins everybody within 10 ft of him. Like many many other players he is very pass first, but has the power to score goals. In fact, he scored a goal on Team Rest of Europe in the Round Robin Qualifiers. Dan has a great personality and is somebody who would be great to share a locker room with.

Reginald MacIntyre GoonerBear

[Image: yDFUloC.jpg]

MacIntyre is a defenseman from Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom. He is a very large guy at 6’5’’ and 250 lbs and will be a dominant figure on the ice. Right now, he appears to be a well-rounded player who is pass-first and is aiming to be very defensive. He is a very good defensive prospect and would fit in very well to any SMJHL team.

Kristaps Ball  jcfbey01

[Image: 8rdEfbX.png]

Ball is a Right Wing from Krāslava, Latvia. He is 6ft tall and 200 lbs. Kristaps is an insane sniper and is out there to shoot and only shoot. One specific player who I would like to see play alongside Ball would be Alex Andani. From what I hear, they are great friends and probably have really good chemistry together. I can’t wait to see where this player goes and he is sure to become one of the greatest goal scorers in the SHL ever.

Code:
611 words. Also x2 for talking about draftees

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Fuck am I?

Quote:Originally posted by Mr.Shit@Mar 18 2018, 05:49 PM
Fuck am I?
No i Fuck

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

The god damn Lativans are taking over the SMJHL

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Love how you used Wild Bill for my picture, I was planning on using him for a sig Smile

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]