Create Account

Werewolf Game 5

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 21 2018, 11:42 AM

I mean he is shooting 100% on day 1 werewolf snipes though...

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

- Wayne Gretzky

- Michael Scott

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 21 2018, 08:42 AM

I mean he is shooting 100% on day 1 werewolf snipes though...
LOL, that is true... How much do you trust his intuition?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I need to see more from the thread to see if I snipe Day 1. So far I'm not getting any itch to do what I did last game.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 21 2018, 09:10 AM
I need to see more from the thread to see if I snipe Day 1. So far I'm not getting any itch to do what I did last game.
But does you not sniping mean you're trying not to get hung? Are the things that apply to everyone else in this game the opposite for you? lol I don't know what to think tbh after the last 2 games where you were gunning for sleepy, once as a wolf and once without any information.

Mook's such a cutie

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 21 2018, 01:06 PM

But does you not sniping mean you're trying not to get hung? Are the things that apply to everyone else in this game the opposite for you? lol I don't know what to think tbh after the last 2 games where you were gunning for sleepy, once as a wolf and once without any information.

I'm trying to play a chill game, this time around.

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Nothing like ole first-day random lynching Town of Salem-esque. But I agree it's smarter to wait at least some time.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

This is my first time ever hearing of this game to be honest, right now I just wanna lunch someone.......I don't know cfj but you seem like a good target just because.... Lynch himmmm

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 21 2018, 09:04 PM
This is my first time ever hearing of this game to be honest, right now I just wanna [b]lunch someone.......I don't know cfj but you seem like a good target just because.... Lynch himmmm[/b]

:o

Bahahahahaha that was autocorrect I promise but I can see how it looks bad. But on the bright side it did make me laugh

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Mar 21 2018, 11:05 AM

:o
Good eye! Although warewolves eat at night, wouldn't it be dinner or maybe breakfast if it's closer to morning?

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 21 2018, 02:04 PM
This is my first time ever hearing of this game to be honest, right now I just wanna lunch someone.......I don't know cfj but you seem like a good target just because.... Lynch himmmm

I haven't done anything worthy of getting lynched yet in the game.

Code:

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 21 2018, 03:49 PM

Do it anywaysssss

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 21 2018, 03:49 PM

Do it anywaysssss

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 21 2018, 09:17 PM

Good eye! Although warewolves eat at night, wouldn't it be dinner or maybe breakfast if it's closer to morning?

He wants a snack :o