Create Account

La Presse Sits Down With Draftee's Media Doible Pay

As has become a yearly tradition at La Presse, we have a chat with the new and upcoming stars of the Montreal Militia!

The questions asked were all the same, so we posted them here so they don't repeat, upcoming are their answers!

Quote:1.    Was Montreal your first destination?
2.    How did it feel to hear your name called by the Militia?
3.    What can Montreal expect from your player this season, and the future?
4.    What are your individual expectations of yourself this rookie season?

<div align="center"> Militia 1st Round, 3rd Overall: Dayymo Ralchankinov Militia

1. Montreal is definitely a great destination for me also they wanted me to play for them it’s just been great overall.

2. It was great, I was surprised I went so high I was sort of a wild card so to speak. So I was excited when I heard my name called.

3. You can expect a lot of points. I have been working on my overall game but scoring is my strength. So look for my name in rookie scoring.

4. Atleast 30 points and a decent faceoff percentage. Hopefully a good plus minus guy . Can’t wait for the season to start. It’s going to be one hell of a season.

Militia 1st Round, 7th Overall: DabCity Savage Militia

1. I was just happy to get drafted and I had all the teams at the top of the list so yes, Montreal was my first choice. Montreal is a great team with a great history so I can't wait to get started playing for the Militia.

2. It was an incredible feeling hearing my name called, especially so early on in the night. Being a Canadian born player playing in a passionate Canadian hockey market is something that you can only get to dream of.

3. Montreal can expect him to do everything he can to keep getting better and prove why he was worthy of the #7 overall selection. Montreal can expect DabCity to provide some offence and score some goals whether it's in a support role, or a primary role.

4. I don't really have any individual expectations for myself aside from just helping the team win night in and night out whether I'm in the bottom six or the top six. With all that being said it would be nice to have a solid rookie season since there will be a lot of GMs scouting the rookies this season with next season being the SHL draft.

Militia 1st Round, 8th Overall: Piotr Czerkawski Militia

1. Definitely, I knew Beaver, as we are teammates in other league. I also recognized Keygan so already more people than in any other team and when I entered locker room I saw even more familiar players.

2. I was secretly hoping for it, but it was still big surprise for a newcomer across the ocean to be called in the first round!

3. Hard work and constant improvement - I plan to develop into one of the best wingers SMJHL and SHL has ever seen.

4. I want to incorporate myself into the team seamlessly, I'm not necessarily after individual accolades, but nonetheless it would be great to compete right of the bat. We have talented team so I really hope we put a fight in the league and I'm going to be one of the effective cogs that will have big part in it.

Militia 2nd Round, 11th Overall: Daniel Daniil Militia

1. To be honest, passion for the league and history drew me in the direction of both Montreal and Detroit -- crunching numbers based on picks alone, I was hoping that the Militia would pick me up since they had a lot of options this draft, and I was extremely pleased when you all in fact did. This organization has an incredibly storied past, and it's truly exciting to be spending my junior years with you all.

2. It was a relief! I was actually pretty good going into the draft -- very que sera sera, but it's one thing to think you aren't really all that nervous and then entirely another to actually be hanging around Discord and the draft thread waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm glad I didn't have to wait that long in the end.

3. I want to be spicy on the ice man -- finesse this, snipe that, you gotta have some guys that knock the rest of these jerkoffs off the puck so your soft handers can actually put them away; I want to be that guy for Montreal. I'm fully aware his present stats are a little... off the beaten path, shall we say? But this is a real hunker down and work-hard kind of year, so I plan to do everything I can to get my skills up to snuff and push to support this team in every way I can on the ice.

4. First assist on a game-winner would be fucking awesome. Maybe actually throw the gloves and some punches while I'm at it? Everything else -- stat lines, points, hits total -- just icing on the cake honestly.

Militia 5th Round, 34th Overall: Mister Shit Militia

1. I am think I am draft. Will I die into montreal most like because montreal has fan that crazy and probably murder me after rookie season. It fine also cuz most people are say that I am ban forever. It ok I like habs hockey team. But I am happy here and am happy until I get ban form people. It ok. I am like Keygan and I am really like Belgaret and I am also like dodger but I want to sex keygan first If choice. Fun fact already did. Yes I am want first montreal, I like Kelowna team but they no like me and ban from team discord. Good thing I am not ban from montreal discord. So that make good feel.

2. It felt pain and good cuz I see 3 team pass me. And that make me mad and I think I am not go to any team. I was say that I am 2nd round. But then team who say that like st. louis team say they want pick me say PASS 2 time. They got pick from trade and say pass on me. Am salt. Halifax seem upset that I joke they are not real city. That fine. Colorado think I am hate them but I kind of want go there too. Gm person seem like he deal with my English and is get better.

3. 30 goal every year. I am best hockey person. In future I go play hockey. I am play hockey with good team. I am win cup. I am best hockey player.

4. I am not expectation. I am Mr. shit. Expectation low. But I score 30 goal. Easy like fuck. And I get 50 assist. I get 80 point season and am next karlsson without being some Daniel guy thing.

Thanks for doing this everyone and good luck this season and with the rest of your careers!</div>

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

So this guy just ignores my reply eh i see how it is i demand a trade lol jk

<a href='index.php?showuser=725' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>drodger91</a>

West Kendall

That Mr shit thing though.....wowza

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Mar 21 2018, 07:22 PM
So this guy just ignores my reply eh i see how it is i demand a trade lol jk

<a href='index.php?showuser=725' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>drodger91</a>

You can't post this without context! :lol:

*I'm lazy and gave him the same questions, obviously he came here in a different situation!*

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride