Create Account

HEY BK

Don't worry, this isn't a Thunderdome :lol:

Any chance you bring back the Interactive Franchise you did on The Show last year with the new game coming out soon?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2532' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheRealBK</a>

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I’m so pumped for this game this year!!!!

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 22 2018, 05:23 AM
I’m so pumped for this game this year!!!!

I went back and forth on buying it but ultimately caved. It's one of those rare sports games that a bunch of my real-life friends actually play, so I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time in the next couple of weeks playing Diamond Dynasty only to be ashamed by how much more time they spend grinding and getting better players than me. :lol:

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 22 2018, 06:00 AM
Don't worry, this isn't a Thunderdome]

I was so excited Crybaby

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wumaduce@Mar 22 2018, 06:05 AM

I was so excited&nbsp; Crybaby

I imagine he will be relived, though.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 22 2018, 07:06 AM

I imagine he will be relived, though.

Huzzah! Popcorn

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 22 2018, 04:00 AM
Don't worry, this isn't a Thunderdome&nbsp; :lol:

Any chance you bring back the Interactive Franchise you did on The Show last year with the new game coming out soon?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2532' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheRealBK</a>

I've had the All Rise edition pre-ordered since about December or so, so I intend the get the game, and all the juicy benefits, like the sweet looking black hat too add to my hat collection (and I can actually wear the hat to my new job, too!Wink.

But, yes, the intention is to eventually bring back the Interactive Franchise, since a lot of people had fun with it. It was either that, or find a capture card and do an interactive Dynasty Mode on NBA Live 2005. I had more people wanting back baseball both in that poll I did however long ago and them messaging me on Discord.

So, expect the MLB 18: The Show Interactive Franchise to happen sometime in the next two weeks. In the meantime, everyone, I hope you guys decide a good position for a good team, or else some of you will surely be staying in the minors (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, PITCHERS!!!Wink.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Also, you fuckin' scared me when you tagged me to a 'HEY BK' thread. Thought you were gonna put me on ice for not winning a fight in S39.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Quote:Originally posted by TheRealBK@Mar 22 2018, 10:46 AM
Also, you fuckin' scared me when you tagged me to a 'HEY BK' thread. Thought you were gonna put me on ice for not winning a fight in S39.

Well, since you outed yourself for it :lol:

Iirc I actually didn't get in a single fight last regular season, just our preseason fight. Disappointing.

Edit: That said, I don't think I'm ever topping tagging <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a>, etc. in "Zach Evans retires" in terms of scary alerts.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 22 2018, 07:53 AM

Iirc I actually didn't get in a single fight last regular season, just our preseason fight. Disappointing.

Edit: That said, I don't think I'm ever topping tagging <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a>, etc. in "Zach Evans retires" in terms of scary alerts.

I was about to jump out my window

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 22 2018, 04:43 AM

I went back and forth on buying it but ultimately caved. It's one of those rare sports games that a bunch of my real-life friends actually play, so I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time in the next couple of weeks playing Diamond Dynasty only to be ashamed by how much more time they spend grinding and getting better players than me.&nbsp; :lol:
DD is EASILY the best ultimate team mode with all the missions and shit

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 22 2018, 10:53 AM

That was alarming

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius