Create Account

Stock Car Online Racing (SCORacing)

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Mar 29 2018, 04:52 PM
This really is a fun league, it's run well and is easy to earn tpe. Everyone should come try it out, make a driver, create your car, watch some races, see how you do. You can earn tpe from doing pt's in SHL also, so that helps. The discord is pretty active (from what I hear lol) and there's a lot of people from SHL so it's an easy transition and a good community. Although SHL should always be your #1 unless if your a Dragons player or prospect.  Wink

FTFY

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 29 2018, 04:56 PM

FTFY
Smile) well played sir.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I really recommend giving this league a try! Just like <a href='index.php?showuser=2981' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>emBARK</a> and some others I was skeptical at first because I prefer other types of racing and don't really know and care much about NASCAR, but this project won me over in no time. It's very well managed by hard-working and mature people, the actual live-sims are a fun event and they happen very frequently, and managing your driver through the website is much easier and more intuitive than through a forum. Seriously, this website and its largely automated TPE-management is like the single-biggest quality of life improvement I have seen in sim leagues basically since I originally joined them.

And another big plus: Almost no extra work since I can just use PTs from the SHL or GOMHL to claim my weekly TPE over there. That doesn't mean that you can't set yourself apart from the rest of the field though, there are still plenty of ways to improve your driver aside from the weekly PTs, but they are mostly fun and focused on member interaction and don't require long write-ups or other tiresome tasks that we've all done way too often by now.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I was skeptical at first, but I've been pretty engaged in it and I am having a good time. Tigole Bitties has diversified a wee bit from his hockey and is behind the wheel too. Their TPE system is pretty innovative - you literally use it like an online store and it's deposited into your player's pending updates automatically. All in all - pretty damn cool.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by emBARK@Mar 29 2018, 04:04 PM
If they had this for motorcycle, ie MotoGP/MotoAmerica, I'd be all over it.

This would be lit as hell

Imma be real with you guys:

This league is sick. You can absolutely positively tell how much TLC went into the backbone of the league prior to it starting because not only is it a great idea, its executed exceptionally well.

It's significantly easier as a beginner to get started than just about every other league, TPE gain is also very easy as doing PT's in other leagues and merely just participating in banter on the site will earn you enough TPE to go from shit to great realllll quick.

The best part of the league is the fact that qualifying and races are all live-streamed on twitch. This isn't a spreadsheet updating itself with lap-times. This is an actual visual representation of the league. You get to see, feel and hear the car you put all that work into performing in real-time. This allows you to adjust your car based on what you actually saw every week when updates are processed.

Honestly, I cannot recommend this league enough. It ticks all the boxes.

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

This league is pretty amazing. I'm not really a huge fan of racing, but it's amazing how easy it is to be sucked into the league as you start to watch your driver improve and start to finish better in races. Also gaining TPE is simple. When you comment on an article, post an article, or complete the weekly trivia, the TPE is automatically deposited to your account, so you don't have to deal with making sure you properly update all your TPE gains. Another thing I enjoy about the league is that every race is broadcasted live on Twitch. The steams usually happen at later times, but I'll usually watch the broadcast the next day to catch up and see where I finished. The league is for sure a great time, so sign up and join today!

Join today! Do it!

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

SCORacing is one of the best things I've come across in the affiliates thread.
Where else could you create your "Days of Thunder" fantasy character.

[Image: rpm_g_tcruise_600.jpg]

And live out your race car driver dreams, and in the upcoming seasons they'll include open wheel options ( Indy/F1). Without the investment of the $3K it takes to do Sim racing with iracing or assetto corsa on steam.

*CAUTION* It does have a small side effect you will sometimes find yourself dressed as Elvis in the movie 'Speedway' breaking out in song in the middle of your favorite restaurant.

[Image: 7d0a4766bbfc8ace61cca37460ff2a71.jpg]

Sadly Wally actually really enjoys that part.

Give it a go. Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Ghostspeed@Mar 30 2018, 11:32 AM
SCORacing is one of the best things I've come across in the affiliates thread.
Where else could you create your "Days of Thunder" fantasy character.

[Image: rpm_g_tcruise_600.jpg]

And live out your race car driver dreams, and in the upcoming seasons they'll include open wheel options ( Indy/F1). Without the investment of the $3K it takes to do Sim racing with iracing or assetto corsa on steam.

*CAUTION* It does have a small side effect you will sometimes find yourself dressed as Elvis in the movie 'Speedway' breaking out in song in the middle of your favorite restaurant.

[Image: 7d0a4766bbfc8ace61cca37460ff2a71.jpg]

Sadly Wally actually really enjoys that part.

Give it a go. Cheers

I always love your posts lol

Sadly when people say the racing is Days of Thunder isn’t realistic, they have no idea the kinds of chaos that can be cause by a sharp left into the pits at full speed.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Mar 30 2018, 12:44 PM

I always love your posts lol

Sadly when people say the racing is Days of Thunder isn’t realistic, they have no idea the kinds of chaos that can be cause by a sharp left into the pits at full speed.

ICE CREAM?!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 30 2018, 11:53 AM

ICE CREAM?!

[Image: 28_B81997-_E551-4366-9_A27-6387_E9_DACDD2.png]

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 29 2018, 04:15 PM
So I'm loving this league, so much so that I took the position of Graphics Designer. Here's an idea of what some of the cars in the league look like:

[Image: unknown.png]

That's my car!

I have only been in it for 2 weeks but this league is a lot of fun. It live streams both qualifying as well as the full race complete with live commentary. The TPE is instantly earned and added your your account automatically. There's no tedious update page to manage. Upgrading your player is as easy online shopping (it's exactly the same process). Plus you get sweet rides like mine above. CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW!

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z6rzwgZLrQQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z6rzwgZLrQQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

https://youtu.be/Z6rzwgZLrQQ

Popcorn

I went ahead and signed up, now I just need to figure out where to start.

So, i just signed up for this league yesterday, and I'm already all in on it. In just one day, i've spent my TPE, earned 6 TPE, and pretended to know what i'm doing in an effort to defeat Zach Evans. But the best part was getting to choose my sponsors! I went with Gatorade as my main sponsor, simply because that was the sponsor i used to use back when i was REALLY into one of my favorite games, Nascar Racing 2. Anyway, DrunkenTeddy came along and proceeded to make me an awesome looking car, and i'm already getting pumped to move up a Tier and get an even better looking car. Seriously, come join us. The community is pretty rad and extremely helpful!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page