Create Account

Stock Car Online Racing (SCORacing)

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@May 8 2018, 07:04 PM
Honestly, it's a fun league, very casual. A bunch of us get on voice and have fun while watching our cars go in circles.

We are the simpletons of life.

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 05:50 PM by Wally.)

Now wrapping up season three, long gone are the days of updating a thread to make your player better.  We wanted this laid back and so far it is delivering and fun to watch four/five nights a week that are full of wrecks and close racing!

Racing Fun! <- Click to Watch

-- Season 3 delivered us over 80 drivers on various levels of activity... it is the ease of improving and earning TPE which makes the learning curve much less intimidating.

-- All new drivers will start in T1 and be surrounded by many others growing with them in TPE, especially now with Rick James moving to T2 Tongue

-- Every season you can choose a sponsor!  But choose wisely to ensure you meet your race goal and maximize your earnings for the raceday!  

-- Join us every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday for a live Twitch broadcast of the nightly races.

S3 Talladega T2 Season Finale <- Click to Watch

-- Because we all know we are part of way too much... complete a weekly PT on any widely known sim league (SHL, VHL, NSFL, EFL, SBA, GOMHL or PBE) and simply claim the minimum 6 TPE for that week. No reason to do extra work when you are already a committed user in the sim community. Just show up on the website one per week and the last 4 TPE of the weekly cap will be yours!  

JOIN TODAY TO START YOUR PATH!

ALSO JOIN US ON DISCORD

Just finished my first full season of being active and had a blast. Was able to finish in the top 10 of the standings of Tier 1 while having a blast watching each and every race. Definitely something I would recommend to anyone who's even on the fence about it as being able to watch the races live makes this an awesome experience. Plus who doesn't love seeing all the huge crashes each season.

Oh and I have a Batman car.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

How can you not like sims with actual visuals!

We've even got fun crashes: https://clips.twitch.tv/PlacidZanyKimchiWoofer

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Joined after the second race of Season 3. Pretty chill environment, just kicking back, watching the cars turn left and talking about things from real-world racing, other sim leagues' ongoings and other general topics. It can be competitive if you want, though it'll still likely be rough starting out, even if you're a TPE addict like me. It helps to start off mellow, set a low bar, be happy if you pass it and enjoy the ride regardless.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Been hanging around this league for a while as trivia master, even despite not being super involved, I still have a ton of fun with it. The narratives and driver dynamics make it a really fun league, and the community itself is pretty tight-knit, funny, and very friendly. 10/10 would recommend <3

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Join. I’m in need of fresh meat for the grinder.

It’s a fun time.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I'm throughly enjoying being the most popular driver in the league with Spark Spencer III. He's a million times better than that jerk Cooter Bigsby, and nobody likes Vandoorne.

For real though, SCOR is so much fun. Some weird things happen in the races but watching it with others in voice chat is the best anyway. This is for you.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Love this league. Here's my favorite crash: https://clips.twitch.tv/RepleteHeadstron...rPartyTime

Really fun and chill sim league, as you can use PTs from other sites to claim your weekly TPE there, so it's perfect as a secondary league - while at the same time you might up spending more time on it than on all your other leagues because of the regular live-streams, voice chats and much more. And the easy to use website that automates many of the more tedious aspects of sim leagues is a fantastic asset as well!

I joined at the end of last season and it's really nice. Great community, easy to use site, much less time intensive than a lot of these other sim leagues.

Season 4 is just around the corner so there is no better time to join!
Improve your googling skills with our weekly Happy Hour quiz to earn TPE! No NASCAR knowledge necessary
If you're already completing PTs over here joining SCOR contains minimal extra work. JOIN US

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Really cool league, super laid back

Also, awesome car designs and epic crashes. I don't see a reason not to join tbh. I don't even really like racing and I'm enjoying it.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

season 5 I'll be back... Just transitioning to the new job first.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Awesome league! Even for newbies to stock car racing!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]