Create Account

SHL on NHL 2004 Project

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@May 10 2018, 07:56 AM
Hamilton losing 6-1 vs Toronto? This can't be real life.

Welcome to the new order.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Getting back into this, how many would possibly be interested if I started a new league with this as the general concept? The scope would be much smaller (2-4 teams, shorter seasons, likely GOMHL where you get TPE just by showing up), and I probably wouldn't do a sim every day.

But I might as well throw that out there and see if there is any interest. Even if it only lasts for a few seasons and fizzles out it may be a fun deviation.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@May 16 2018, 10:23 PM
Getting back into this, how many would possibly be interested if I started a new league with this as the general concept? The scope would be much smaller (2-4 teams, shorter seasons, likely GOMHL where you get TPE just by showing up), and I probably wouldn't do a sim every day.

But I might as well throw that out there and see if there is any interest. Even if it only lasts for a few seasons and fizzles out it may be a fun deviation.
I was starting to think you'd never ask.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Please do, i'd be ever so happy to join. Also another place for this kind of thing is the HSL.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@May 16 2018, 08:53 AM

I'd be so down to do this and help out in NHLViewer!

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

[Image: 5BnEF57.jpg]

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Hoping to see the Blizz in this one day @ArGarBarGar

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

If I can find an ISO file of the game, and have it properly run well on my laptop, I would love to see if I can fix any kinks that you can't solve or something. I know I used to dive into the NHL 2004 modding back when I could use it, so I wouldn't mind helping wherever I could.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

This looks amazing

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Still keeping up with this when I can. Got a puppy and the majority of my time lately has been training her and getting her to be okay with me not being in the same room all the time.

Hopefully I can get the rosters for Buffalo and Manhattan together and get a game set up. May save time and not have commentary so I don't have to try and match the names to real life ones.

Where do I sign up? This looks awesome ;p

RETIRED

07-09-2018, 07:36 PMTheRealBK Wrote: If I can find an ISO file of the game, and have it properly run well on my laptop, I would love to see if I can fix any kinks that you can't solve or something. I know I used to dive into the NHL 2004 modding back when I could use it, so I wouldn't mind helping wherever I could.

should've just asked me mate

07-09-2018, 07:36 PMTheRealBK Wrote: If I can find an ISO file of the game, and have it properly run well on my laptop, I would love to see if I can fix any kinks that you can't solve or something. I know I used to dive into the NHL 2004 modding back when I could use it, so I wouldn't mind helping wherever I could.

I have an ISO file if needed.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 10:29 PM by TheRealBK.)

I will more than likely need help installing the game properly if I am given the ISO file.

EDIT: I tried myself to install everything the past hour, and I got nowhere. Once I get through the install process and it works properly, I feel like I can help better. lol

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam