<div align="center">S40 SMJHL Playoff Index

Conference Semi-Finals

raiders VS. Mammoths --

Militia VS. Falcons --

Conference Finals

Knights VS Mammoths --

Scarecrows VS Falcons --

Sim Schedule
11am and 7pm eastern every day. Game 5, 6 and 7 links will be sent out immediately following the sim to those doing the PBPs.
</div>

Just a quick fyi, not all teams were updated on time this weekend unfortunately so we need to delay playoffs until every team is updated. I've notified the updaters and will let your GMs know when the first sim will be!

Knights Knights Knights

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: 3.png]

raiders raiders raiders

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

raiders Cheers

Big thanks to <a href='index.php?showuser=2179' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Snuffalupagus</a> for getting the last updates in earlier today! I should be home in the next hour or so and plan on doing a 7PM and 11PM sim to make up for the one that would have happened this morning. That should also give GMs some time to make line changes or whatnot before the 2nd game.

Knights Knights Knights

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JR95@Apr 23 2018, 03:48 PM
Big thanks to <a href='index.php?showuser=2179' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Snuffalupagus</a> for getting the last updates in earlier today! I should be home in the next hour or so and plan on doing a 7PM and 11PM sim to make up for the one that would have happened this morning. That should also give GMs some time to make line changes or whatnot before the 2nd game.

That's some dedication from you and from Snuff. Thanks dude

Kelowna and St Louis will definitely be playing someone in the second round.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

No sweep for DET this time. Praise the lord.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Keygan@Apr 23 2018, 06:02 PM
No sweep for DET this time. Praise the lord.
AT LEAST wai until the index is updated Tongue

but..uh...ya. Playoffs are live!

First round goes to Montreal.
Moreau we are not done, not by a long shot.
Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Better luck next time Colorado.

ez

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Game 2s are live!