Create Account

S41 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our organization. We're a very successful team with a great atmosphere and strong leadership. We work hard, we support each other and we have a lot of fun. If you're a prospect for the S41 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

Link to Player Page: HERE

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

2. What kind of player are you looking to build?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both?

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

Now the important stuff...

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) B)

Thanks for your time!

Dragonite </div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Player page.

1. 8. I don't know much about the Dragons, but my boy oates plays in Calgary so that's a plus.

2. Two way sniper, Mark Stone type player.

3. I'll be away for a couple weeks in August.

4. Under 25.

5. Video games, listening to music, chilling on discord and browsing Reddit.

6. Senators, Mark Stone.

7. Discord, but I can be active in both.

8. Yea.

9. Latest media. I'm trying to branch out to GFX right now.

10. The activity level.

11. Selena Gomez. I'm not a fan of blondes/Kate Upton.

12. Yea.

[Image: 3.png]

Link to Player Page: Your next sleeper pick

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
10. If you want me, I want you.

I wanna be someone that hits everyone and everything, and produces goals for my homies.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I work in the NHL. During the season it obviously gets a little hectic. I will still get what I need done, but maybe a little more distant on the social aspect.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
I'm 24.

Drink beer, play with my dog, hang with friends, hang with woman

Buffalo Sabres, Samson Reinhart

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both?
Discord for sure. I'll be in both.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?
Being a new player I'm completely open to advice. I don't wanna be bad.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?
No lol

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?
My favorite thing is how dynamic it is and how active. My least favorite has been... how bad the Firebirds were this year lol

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
Selena Gomez. As a Cleveland Indians fan, Kate Upton dates Justin Verlander, and fuck that guy. Also one of my best friends loves Selena, so it'll mean a lot to him.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0003.gif
Love it. I hope you block any player that doesnt.

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=87212

10, I don’t know anything, all I know is that if you draft me you must like me and I like that.
A star Elite starting goaltender
Not really
Under 16 (14 but 15 on July 4th)
Piano and real hockey!
New Jersey Devils. REIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID BOOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCHHHHEEEERRR
Boht, both, yes
Definitely
Ummm, maybe this? or this?. What’s GFX

The PT’s. Nothing really.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Debatable
12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0003.gif
Yes of course!!!

Thanks for your time!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

7. Don't know much about them so I have nothing against them!

A sniper

I will have time for it and will get my stuff done!

Its a secret Tongue

I am in the GOMHL and I love video games!

VGK, William Karlsson.

Discord. I may not be as active in the LR, but I love Discord.

Yes!

I haven't written a media in a while but will get to doing that soon!

Favorite thing is that its huge. Least favorite is that its so big it seems hard to really connect with others :(

Ooh, this is hard. Ill go with Upton here, but its real hard.

Yes, it is really good

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

5, I know ales is there

A HoFer

Over the next year? Maybe. Not until at least September.

I am 22, almost 23

Play games, watch movies and Netflix, listen to music

Bruins, Marchand

I can do both

Sure. Doesn't mean I'll listen but feel free to give it anyway.

I don't like media and I was once half decent at gfx.

The sim and some of the people. Least favorite being the leadership and a majority of the userbase.

Both overrated, but Gomez has a much better ass. So Gomez.

No, not really. I don't hate it, but it's not something I particularly look for on a menu.

Thanks for your time!

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3