Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Punishment

It has come to our attention that Alonzo Garbanzo has not been regressed, despite posts in the S41 Regression Thread thread stating that he was regressed. However, it is a GM's responsibility to ensure that all offseason duties are done, including regression, as it is part of the GM checklist.. The reason this is not being treated as a TPE circumvention case (see the Bubba Nuck punishment thread) is that NUCK claimed all of his PTs after regression. ArGar was doing regression in the same post that he was claiming everything in (as evidenced by his link in the regression thread).

Code:
Other Offseason Duties:
1 day late on offseason duties being completed: Forfeiture of 1st owned 3rd round draft pick
2 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd)
3 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd) AND 1 mil cap penalty
4 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd) AND 2 mil cap penalty
5 days late: Dismissal of GM, forfeiture of 1st owned 3rd round pick (but retention of 2nd rounder), 2 mil cap penalty.

Therefore, the Minnesota Chiefs forfeit their S42 3rd Round Pick.

Additionally, Alonzo Garbanzo is not eligible for the SHL S41 Regular Season until his regression has been complete.

Thank you,

SHL Head Office.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Guys, count with me. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. That's it. Just learn to count to six. Sweg, would you please teach them? They don't even need to go to 10. At most it'll be 8.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

HO going off tonight

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Punishments really flying around this season

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Between the SHL and SMJHL we might as well pretend the third round doesn't exist for the S42 drafts.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Justice for all

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wumaduce@May 14 2018, 06:05 PM
Guys, count with me. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. That's it. Just learn to count to six. Sweg, would you please teach them? They don't even need to go to 10. At most it'll be 8.

Psssssht... 6... 9, I don't care... I'm ready for you.

[Image: Wally.png]

[Image: CcByIot.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@May 14 2018, 07:12 PM
Justice for all

... And Justice For All

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by MyLittleHexx@May 14 2018, 07:38 PM

... And Justice For All

<a href='index.php?showuser=2162' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Justice</a> is on one team

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@May 15 2018, 02:41 AM
lmfao

Trade for me

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Oh okay

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2477683

You gonna make the prince that was promised not play next season you cray

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

punish me

[Image: giphy.gif]