Create Account

S41 Interested Prospects Thread

Hey there! Welcome to the interested prospects thread for the Kelowna Knights! Boasting a proud franchise history since S2, AND coming out of S40 as the Four Star Cup champions, we're eager to bring on the next generation of Knights to help us stay strong and defend our title!

The Knights are looking for players and people with incredible passion towards this site and this team, and are willing to earn their reputation here as we build towards success. The Knights are going into a new season with a plethora of veterans and sophomores, and are looking to capitalize on this and make a push. In Kelowna, with some roster spots and oppurtunities available, my coGM Thunder39 and I will hep you prepare for a long and successful SHL career, starting with a strong beginning here in juniors.

Sounds great right? You’ve heard about us, fill out the questions below and help us get to know a little more about you as the draft approaches! See you out on the ice, future Knights!

Code:
1. How did you hear about the site?

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON?

10. Anything else you’d like us to know?

Thanks for dropping by! If you have questions, please feel free to PM myself or Thunder39 here, or find us on Discord at NourFFAK#1420 and Thunder39#2411. Good luck at the draft, and we hope to call your name at the draft floor next week. Go Knights go! Knights

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

smashed my face against the keyboard and the yahoo took me here

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
eh like a 6 i guess

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
LR, gotta have a bumpin discord

5. Favourite NHL team?
Blackhawks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Cinnamon apple crepes tbh
7. Do you have any pets?
Yeah a beastly bearded dragon

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
yea all of those

nah b

where tf even is kelowna

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit back in 2013/14

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 5. I'll update as much as I can and chime in periodically. Gotta max that TPE at least

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Championship

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Until my SHL team needs me

5. Favourite NHL team? Coyotes

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? A cat. His name is Kitty Von Kitten Cat

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? 90's TV shows that I didn't watch when I was in high school

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? No idea

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? My last player, Barney Stinson, was a Kelowna legend.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Reddit I think, couple of years ago

Probably 8 or 9

Equal balance of both

Probably 3

5. Favourite NHL team?
Flyers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles for sure

7. Do you have any pets?
Yup, one dog

Playing hockey, fishing, car work

Who dis

Let's make friends & win games

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

From reddit

A close-knit locker room

3 seasons depending on my SHL teams needs.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Arizona Coyotes

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

I do not :(

Gaming, Magic, breathing

Nope

Looking to follow the footsteps of my previous player. Be an icon of the draft class.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

1. How did you hear about the site? Found it online randomly

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 5

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Locker room atmosphere

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team? Edmonton Oilers

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles or bust

7. Do you have any pets? No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Listening to music, hanging out with friends, reading science-y stuff

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? Do I have ears?

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? Why haven't you contacted me yet? The #1 prospect.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Carbine

Close-knit locker room.

3ish seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Toronto

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes 100%

7. Do you have any pets?

Black cat named Jet

Baseball and adventuring.

Literally no idea what/who that is.

Congrats on the recent championship, would love to come in and help win another.

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

Someone posted on the Canucks subreddit and suggested I come join

8-9. Logging in every day, possibly more depending on the day.

Winning championships comes first, but it's so much more fun when you're celebrating with friends as opposed to just teammates.

1-2 years. I'd like to play in the SHL as soon as possible, but I'll do anything coach says.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles, easy.

7. Do you have any pets?
Used to always have a dog in the household, haven't since I moved out though. Fiance has a cat. Looking to get a dog when we get a bigger house.

I've gotten into brewing beer this past year. It's addicting, always buying better equipment for the setup!! I highly recommend at least trying it, it's a lot easier than you might think.

I do like them. I don't actively listen to them, but I do like a ton of rap.

I'd love to be drafted by Kelowna, and I hope to hear from you!

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

Reddit, r/canucks

A close-knit locker room certainly helps win, imo.

As long as it takes to cement myself.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles every day of the week.

7. Do you have any pets?
I have a tomagotchi?

Video Games, Creative Writing, Photoshop.

I'm usually bumping to whatevers playing.

Contact me if you want to ask anymore questions, I'm always available.

The up-and-coming   ANTONIO HALL
[Image: ul8eHwY.jpg]

Previously known as:

Reddit

I think they go hand in hand

4 maybe 5

5. Favourite NHL team?

Ottawa

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

No

I play games on PC and PS4 mostly

Not yet

Cheers

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Everybody in every other league.

1 or 10.

Both? Neither?

No idea.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Don't watch it.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
[Image: giyTBvj.png]

Beer. Hiking. Food.

What?

Not really.

[Image: L3tGU51.png]

I forget

I like to win
>2-4 y'all really reaching. I expect 1-2.

5. Favourite NHL team?
dnt have one
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
the entire league will be my pet when i score 20 goals on em
playing chess. i have defeated Waters with ease.
wutno
im generational. bank. guaranteed gold.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Recreate

Both, a good LR can win championships

At least 2

5. Favourite NHL team?
Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
2 cats

Sports video games

Wtf is that

Not really.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Affiliate posting on NSFL forums.

1.5-2ish, this is my 3rd sim league and I'm very busy as a GM and commissioner in another. So I expect to be semi-active to activeish.

locker room

However long it takes? I don't know...

5. Favourite NHL team?
Don't watch NHL

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Yes

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes

Watching NBA,NFL, NCAA football, MMA, playing video games.

No

No

Found it on google

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 8-9 depending on the day

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Building a good looker room

3 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?
Edmonton

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming mostly

who?