Create Account

Season 41 Interested Prospect thread

Welcome to PGFs prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 8 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

Code:
[b]1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?[/b]

[b]2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?[/b]

[b]3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)[/b]

[b]4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)[/b]

[b]5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) [/b]

[b]6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?[/b]

[b]7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?[/b]

[b]8. Please post your favorite meme[/b]

[b]9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)[/b]

I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Scottey Crawfling, G

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
The kind where I stop pucks from going in nets

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Just graduated kollege, I program for work and play video games when not at work

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)
12-42

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
yes yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
Not suck complete ass like my last player

8. Please post your favorite meme
pLeAsE PoSt yOuR fAvOrITe MaYmAY

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
if i say no, your gonna contact me regardless? Im calling the police

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Geezus Kryyst, G

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? lockdown goalie

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) a few? I make time when needed. I can guarantee weekly/activity check and most if not all tasks

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm a weird motherfucker. I'm #BetterThanBojo.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 35

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes and depends how im feeling and how engaging it is

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? To have a better legacy than Beajeux

8. Please post your favorite meme [Image: DJ62E-hXcAAlu_M.jpg]

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Do it.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

N/A

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Offensively gifted animal.

Uhhh free? Enough to stay active & do the PT's

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Pretty quiet, I keep to myself a lot. Life is becoming very steady, been hectic the past couple of years. Love hockey and fishing.

Yep

Several championships and 2k TPE

I'm not hip to memes, really

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Rafe Ulrich, LW, Power Forward

Checking forward, with good defensive skills and a scoring touch

Way too many

I`m currently finishing school with an internship. Should hopefully be finished next month. After which I`ll be looking to work somewhere full time as an accountant/financial worker. I like playing Magic, I like to believe I`m still into gaming. Single and anxietyriddled ready to mingle.

Yeah Im on discord all the time

Be part of a great locker room, do some leadership things, winning a cup would be aight.

Cant just ask a lad straight up what his favorite meme is out of the blue. So many good ones to choose from. You`ll have to draft me too find out.

I would definitely be interested yeah. hmu

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? It's linked.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Sniper

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 168 - time spent sleeping

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Life situation? That's a bit personal, no? I like to listen to musics. All day everyday.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) Somewhere in between 22-24

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes, yes.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Hall of Fame

8. Please post your favorite meme [Image: 85468633.jpg]

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yes

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Darren McCarty Defense

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? scoring defenseman

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) ~4

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I do csgo stuff I play bideo games and uhhh yea

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 20

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? yes yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? points leader

8. Please post your favorite meme https://youtu.be/GFJ1HZ2CU5g

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) yes

Player: Maui Position: Defense

Defensive Defenseman. Looking to make hits, block shots, and shut down top lines.

5-10

Hobbies include mostly sports related things. Working part-time at Home Depot right now but beginning a Masters of Sport Management program this fall.

25ish

Part of the GOMHL so absolutely use Discord.

Would love to break the hits record to be honest.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sure, why not!

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

Jordan von Matt - RD

Two-Way Defenceman. Someone who's solid defensively but is a threat from the point on the PP.

Way too many.

I've been brewing beer this past year, it's a ton of fun. I play guitar, been playing a lot of drop in basketball (hadn't played at all since high school).
I'm currently moving from Vancouver to Seattle, should be getting my Visa very soon. Long process, but it's almost done!

I don't, but it seems to be the preferred way of communication, so I should probably get on that ...

SHL Championship. I don't need a scoring title, I just want to win.

See profile picture.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
Absolutely! Looking forward to hearing from you.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

Justin Siddals, Center

I am looking to craft my defensive play, while still burying the puck at the right opportunities.

A lot of hours. A lot.

Video Games, Creative Writing, Laid-back and sarcastic. Currently working in tourism.

18-25

I have it installed, and are able to use it all the time.

I want to become legendary.

[Image: 9pfhmeyklqt01.png]

If you guys wanna talk, lets do it. I'm looking for a team and if you're looking for a good player... let's chat.

The up-and-coming   ANTONIO HALL
[Image: ul8eHwY.jpg]

Previously known as:

It's in my sig but Charlie Schieck - D

Looking to make an offensively gifted defenseman

I work m-f 9-5 so I'm free in evenings pretty much every day

I'm a married guy who plays a lot of video games and smokes weed

Constantly

I want to win a Four Star Cup as a player

[Image: q46L4QH.jpg]

Message away Cheers

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Buck Maverick - D

IDK. I copied mwhazard.

40 working. 56 sleeping. The rest is variable.

Meh.

Yes and yes.

Be useful.

Don't have one.

Sure.

[Image: L3tGU51.png]

Cameron Carter II and LW
good goal scorer with some little physicality
a few, its summer after all
i go to school and play chess
somewhere between 2 and 25
on and off
smjhl greatness
whats a meme guys cmon
ye message me away.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

It's in there.

Offensive defense

15-20

Pretty relaxed, don't get mad about stuff. Work a lot. Play sports games every now and then.

Yeah

Win some sort of award.

Not SFW.

Sure.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Rowdy Smithers - Offensive Defenseman

Offensive Defenseman

6+

Watching sports/movies/Netflix

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) +
30+

Yes

Stats on stats on stats

Skip.

I can't stop you from sending me a message I guess...