Create Account

S41 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: 9aoajl.png]</div>

What's up m'doods, my name is Waters and my good friend Wozy and I have been dominating the game for years now. We have 3 finals in the 4 seasons since we were hired, playoffs all 4 years and a nice lil cup too. We have a rep for steals, with both wozman and I having been drafted late in our SMJHL drafts, so know that no matter how unrecognized you are, if you're a big dog in hiding, we'll come pick you up in your sleep and show you how to fly. Answer these questions, and if you have any questions for us, join on discord and PM us. I'm Waters#0383 and woz is Wozy#1544. Looking forward to talking to all you beautiful people.

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? [/b]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Show us your cute pets. [/b]

[b]Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit. [/b]

[b]Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?[/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

My previous player, Barney Stinson, was a beast.

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?

I got money. I'll train and earn that TPE

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Work mostly. Favorite games... Assassins creed and NHL. Doritos. Arizona Coyotes.

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

I go where I am needed.

Show us your cute pets.

Won't let me link a FB pic

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit.

[Image: DJ62E-hXcAAlu_M.jpg]

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?

I have no preference. I have an afinity towards Kelowna, but thats because that is where Stinson went.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

I'm better than Bojo.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

No

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
Hell no

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Jack it in san diego, GRW, NHL, and WoW, lays salt and vinegar (tho it makes my poops green), BLACKHAWKIES

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
5 cause shl sucks

Show us your cute pets.
Ill send u lizard pics

i dont feel so g o o .;.lpjjoi'ddska

Heck no

where tf is my update page

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

Just here & GOMHL

I have enough $$$ on here already, but I could supplement it

Flyers, I spent time on PS4 and fishing

Probably 3

Show us your cute pets.
They're not with me at the moment.

I don't like memes wtf

Eh, kind of

I'm going to be a superstar.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Raven Silverwing here in the SHL, been here since S26. GOHML 2x maxed out player, NSFL close to maxed out player. So yeah quite a bit.

I`ll be keeping my eyes open for a fun job here on the site. I saved up some moolah from my previous contracts. I dont really do media, but that might change.

Currently finishing off school/internship. I have a part-time job at a grocery store working the bakery. Favorite games would be things like Skyrim, Pokemon. Although I feel like I've been gaming a lot less lately. Doritos chips lmao. I root for the Coyotes!

My plan will be the same as with Silverwing. 3 seasons. Could change based on my SHL teams needs.

Show us your cute pets.

:( I`m petless

[Image: 3bc18f6c2ae35aefa444502f448b3e01.jpg]

I`d be down to play anywhere too be honest. Although us montreal lads dont like you pigeons alot. Ninja

I`m super hyped to start up a new player and will be looking to follow the footsteps Silverwing left behind and become a decent player hah.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

No

Did you just assume my gender? It's 2018, you prick.

I watch tv, do some unspeakable things, and sleep a lot.

Maybe 2 seasons?

Show us your cute pets.
I don't have any.

[Image: 23.png]

Eh, I don't want to, but if they want to win....they better choose me.

I'm going to be the best. I can help you be the best. The math is pretty easy here.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? nah mane

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? I am a big boi

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I do csgo stuff, I play games, love me better maid bbq chips, by law of my state I have to like the red wings

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I want to spend max 4 years in juniours

Show us your cute pets. my pets are with me mum

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit. https://i.redd.it/czihu68u5o3y.jpg

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? I live here so...

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? nah

a bit

Yeah, I'm excited to get working on a new player. I had lost my motivation with Kirkstone, but I'm feeling hungry now.

I'm a sens fan. I've been playing a lot of stardew valley and diablo 3 lately.

I want to play as many seasons as I can in the smjhl and I will be my shl GM Wink

Show us your cute pets.

no, I don't live with one at the moment.

[Image: T0jbLAU59NJZnNL523ZOlWN1pYXfTnw9fAQter8oSwg.jpg?w=600]

I'm 100% open to anything

ily

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Part of the GOMHL

Plan to try and write articles as often as possible.

Working part-time, starting a Masters program this fall.
NHL and The Show.
All Dressed chips for all my Canadian bros out there
Bleed Blue and White.

Probably close to 3 years. Want to enter the SHL as strong as possible.

Show us your cute pets.

N/A

[Image: 424c93be8e8d9ee7937f27a0881e965f.jpg]

Of course, I mean red and white aren't really my colours but you just produced the first overall pick so that means something to me.

Hope to get decent playing time right off the bat.

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

Not necessarily. I played a lot of OOTP (baseball equivalent of FHM), and had a ton of fun with that.

I'm more than willing to put in the time and grind it out.

I play MLB The Show, mess around on the guitar, watch playoff hockey. Big fan of the Canucks, so I like to follow their prospects during the off-season.

Hopefully not too long, I want to make the Show! That being said, I'll do whatever is asked of me to ensure the team's success.

Show us your cute pets.
[Image: odIeySS.jpg]
From 2012. RIP Packer :(

See profile picture. Can't ask for much more than that.

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? Detroit (Red Wings) were my first favorite team as a kid. I've since switched to Vancouver, but I'd love to rekindle the flame!

I've been referred to as a class act, a firecracker, a spark plug, a gym rat, and a scrappy player. Whatever your team needs, I've got all the boxes checked.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? - Not at an individual level, I have done sim league stuff with FHM2

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? - I defiantly have time to do articles every week to keep up with my guy, not sure how much time I have to do jobs as I dont know how time consuming they are.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? School, Work, Family, then video games and sleep. Most sports or strategy games are what I play

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? -2-4 Seasons depending on my player development

Show us your cute pets. - I don't have a pic of them

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit. Meme

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? - Sure why not?

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? - I'm excited to play for whoever drafts me as I haven't really developed a hated for any team yet...

Yup.

Somewhere in between

I like beer. A lot. Highland Gaelic Ale is my current everyday drinker.

No idea.

Show us your cute pets.
[Image: giyTBvj.png]

Nope.

IDK. Wozy is there? Sure.

I'll either be amazing or terrible. Nothing in between.

[Image: L3tGU51.png]

I have zero Sim league experience, but I'm a quick learner!

I will be able to spend a decent amount of time on my player. I do work, but I can definitely put in the work to be a top player I feel.

When I'm not working, I like spending time with my fiancee and playing video games. I enjoy Rocket League and Fortnite, but play a variety of other games on PS4 and soon PC. I like doritos cool ranch flavor. I sadly support the New York Islanders right now.

I would envision that my player would spend a max amount of 3 years in the Juniors. I would like for him to properly develop, but I can understand that the right amount of work must be put into my player.

Show us your cute pets.
I have a cat... I don't have a picture of him.... But he looks kinda like this[Image: tuxie8.jpg]

[Image: dE_-tBGIkHPxJQYazhhQCjaPHG-ZUl42e6I5ShxsPBc.jpg?w=750]

To be straight up, I haven't done my research. I'm still looking around, and I'm not sure what team I hope to be on. But I want a team that will have my player's best interest in mind. Detroit definitely has some success in past seasons, with a few championships and many titles held. But I definitely know that I will invest my all into Detroit if I am chosen by them, and hope to bring them success for as many seasons as my player would be there.

PICK ME WITH YOUR FIRST PICK! Nah jk, do what you want. But I am here to answer any questions. I do have a discord, as well as I will respond to any messages sent to me on here!

Yes.

No one builds better smjhl players than me

i like watching for players rather than teams. i spend most of my day trolling

One year wonder. Maybe another year depending on which SHL team drafts me.

Show us your cute pets.

only pets i keep is every other single player in the league.

ur a meme

vengeance for our finals sweep

im a god

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Lots.

I have 50M in the bank, but I plan on doing stuff to keep cash coming in.

Some mobile games before work then 10 hour shifts. I have 3 days off I can work on stuff on.

A couple seasons at least. I went up as a rookie with Zoidberg, but I spent at least 2 seasons with Kesler.

Show us your cute pets.
Too lazy to take pictures.

[Image: hdi2odz0gww01.jpg]

Sure. Esa was GM so it'd be cool for that connection.

Not really, just looking forward to getting drafted.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]