Create Account

S41 Interested Prospects Thread

Season 41 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread

Hello my Name is <a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Confusion</a>. If you don't know me I'm the Head Scout of Talent for the Minnesota Chiefs. If you need more info on who we are, there is a short message from the GM Baelor Swift after this intro. We are looking at YOU to be the next star. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey, I'm <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>,general manager of the Chiefs. We are excited for the draft and see plenty of talent we would love to add to our organization. If you aren't so familiar, we won the Challenge Cup in Season 39 and just recently lost in the finals in seven games and are among the elite teams in the league. However, we are a team that is still improving and with a strong and active core group, we anticipate being an elite team for a long, long time. If you come here, you'll join a team that will be a perennial cup contender, a team with a very active locker room, and will be welcomed in warmly. Thank you for reading and looking forward to talking with all of you. Good luck in the draft!

Now, the questions:

Code:
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? [/b]

[b]2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?[/b]

[b]3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? [/b]

[b]7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? [/b]

[b]8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? [/b]

[b]9. What do you bring to a team? [/b]

[b]10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?[/b]

[b]11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?[/b]

[b]12. Any questions for us?[/b]

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation