Create Account

S41 - Preseason Index

INDEX

What we're waiting for:
Rosters - 14/14
Lines - 14/14
Updates - 14/14

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
GMs, check your rosters and lines to be sure everything is right.

Players, check the roster to see that your build is correct. If it is wrong, link me to your player page in here so I can fix it.
- SMJHLers coming up should be extra weary! Your updates were inputted in the SMJHL, so something may be missed in the transition to the SHL! So focus hard on every attribute!
- I could have had keystroke errors anywhere, if there's any issue at all, post a link to your player page and tell me what the issue is.

Also, GMs and Players, tell me who the rookies are so I can list them if they are not already listed (we've tried to hit all that we could).

Finally, let's have some fun this season guys! Thank you for all the support around the boards! You guys are awesome!

Sim Schedule/Housekeeping:
We will run Friday through Sunday for the sim (hopefully), three days as usual for preseason sim. Regular season begins on Monday after all updates have been put in.

This was my first opportunity to get into the sim and as such I had to get updates in tonight, if anything is wrong, I need you to FOLLOW the directions and TAG ME, LINK ME. So post in this thread, TAGGING me and LINKING me to your PLAYER PAGE to let me know if anything is wrong as of your most recent updates.

If any issues with updates not being done or anything, let us know and I can guarantee all teams will be updated for the start of the regular season.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Brynjar Tusk being 2nd in team scoring while on the 3rd pairing is all the evidence you need to know that the preseason is a fookin joke

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Jizz everywhere

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Sucking continues

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xo5-uC7kNsU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xo5-uC7kNsU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

now everyone can remove me from ROTY on their predictions

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Best faceoff man in the league rn B)

Doubt is a dream killer

donezo

dont forget to make sure your player is ok

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Poor <a href='index.php?showuser=2938' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mackkz</a> getting no help

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

44 out here flexin

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Code:
3 Stars
1 - Bovjobbojo Biscuit (WKP)
2 - Mikke Laukkanen (NEW)
3 - John Langabeer (WKP)

thank you based <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a>

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a> Romualds became a Romulads pls fix

I know he's a lad tho

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Come on Stars

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a> CFJ's PA is wrong on their page, should have 87 not 97

update http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2466181

page http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=74160

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]