Wait condiments aren't free?

That's fucked up Izzy

china and them mustard seed tarrifs :unsure:

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 06:34 PM

i thought he was kinda cute

Don't you get shot for saying that kind of thing at a <s>SCOR</s> NASCAR race?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Chiefs

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

<div align="center">WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME SHL FRIENDS TO ANOTHER EXCITING SHL AWARDS SHOW!

We've got a fun night in store for all of you tonight, big shoutout to <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ztevans</a> for his great work hosting the awards in recent years, I got big shoes to fill, and you know what they say about big shoes...

Without further ado, lets start introducing the team awards for this year! Thank you all again for coming out, let the S40 SHL Awards begin!</div>

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Popcorn
Dragons
Dragons
Dragons

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hype for my boi nour

<div align="center">The first and second team award of the night will be going to the Calgary Dragons, to be received by GMs <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=81' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>c00kies</a>, for being this year's SHL Challenge Cup Champions and Cole Reinhart Trophy Winners! Congratulations Calgary, great work this season, Dragons in the house please make some noise for your squad!

Dragons CALGARY DRAGONS - CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPIONS AND COLE REINHART WINNERS Dragons</div>

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 08:03 PM
<div align="center">The first and second team award of the night will be going to the Calgary Dragons, to be received by GMs <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=81' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>c00kies</a>, for being this year's SHL Challenge Cup Champions and Cole Reinhart Trophy Winners! Congratulations Calgary, great work this season, Dragons in the house please make some noise for your squad!

Dragons [b]CALGARY DRAGONS - CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPIONS AND COLE REINHART WINNERS
&nbsp; Dragons</div>[/b]

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

<div align="center">Its always hard to celebrate on the cusp of victory, but for our 3rd team award, Chiefs fans and players, hold your head high! Two finals appearances back to back is nothing to scoff at, and I invite General Manager <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a> to the stage to accept the Mathias Chouinard Award as this year's Eastern Conference Champion! Congratulations Chiefs!

Chiefs MINNESOTA CHIEFS - EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS Chiefs</div>

NOISE INSERTED

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

ChiefsChiefsChiefsChiefs

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 07:07 PM
<div align="center">Its always hard to celebrate on the cusp of victory, but for our 3rd team award, Chiefs fans and players, hold your head high! Two finals appearances back to back is nothing to scoff at, and I invite General Manager <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a> to the stage to accept the Mathias Chouinard Award as this year's Eastern Conference Champion! Congratulations Chiefs!

Chiefs [b]MINNESOTA CHIEFS - EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS
Chiefs</div>[/b]

The Chiefs were awesome!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 08:07 PM

Chiefs [b]MINNESOTA CHIEFS - EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS
Chiefs</div>[/b]

Towel Towel Towel

Knights|Dragons|Austria

<div align="center">AND FOR OUR FINAL TEAM AWARD, a big congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a> and the recently resigned <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Nereus</a> for yet another fantastic season for the Winnipeg Jets, please join me on stage in receiving the President's Trophy for finishing 1st amongst all teams this season with 71 points! Great work once again by the GMs and all members of the Jets organization!

Jets WINNIPEG JETS - PRESIDENT'S TROPHY WINNERS Jets</div>