Create Account

S40 SHL Awards Show Hosted By: Nour Harrak

How come Wong got nominated but not Makela? SHL awards are a joke

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by Zombiewolf@May 16 2018, 05:13 PM

And it begins Popcorn

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 16 2018, 06:50 PM

Forsbeast can suck a fat one for being so good in SCOR.
Wtf

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

<div align="center">AND NOW on to the individual awards! This year the Sergei Karpotsov and the Jay McDonald Awards will be given out to <a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Symmetrik</a> for the other worldly season he had this year in Toronto, finishing with 36 goals and a whopping 78 points! Congratulations on such a magnificent season, and here's to many more as the North Stars look to compete once again in the near future!

Stars CHRIS YORK - SERGEI KARPOTSOV AWARD FOR MOST POINTS AND JAY MCDONALD AWARD FOR MOST GOALS Stars

Stars fans! Show your boy some love!</div>

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by Zombiewolf@May 16 2018, 07:13 PM

suck my wong Platoon

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by .bojo@May 17 2018, 02:16 AM

suck my wong Platoon

Thats just wong, dude...

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Stars

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

<div align="center">Next, we award the Turd Ferguson Award for most PIMs in a season! This guy is an absolute pest and plays with an edge, but Panthers fans love him for it! <a href='index.php?showuser=1583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GCool</a> congratulations on winning the Turd Ferguson with 105 PIM this season! Keep on being greasy!

Panthers DANNY FOSTER - TURD FERGUSON AWARD FOR MOST PIMS Panthers

This is Danny Foster's 7th time in the last 9 seasons winning the Ferguson, Panthers family, make some noise for him!</div>

GET TO THE ONE'S WE DON'T KNOW

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Stars Stars Stars

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Quote:Originally posted by .bojo@May 16 2018, 07:16 PM

suck my wong Platoon

I ain’t got anything against Wong but the the third best rookie point leader on the worst offensive team in the league not even getting nominated. That ain’t right

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 08:19 PM
<div align="center">Next, we award the [b]Turd Ferguson Award for most PIMs in a season! This guy is an absolute pest and plays with an edge, but Panthers fans love him for it! <a href='index.php?showuser=1583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GCool</a> congratulations on winning the Turd Ferguson with 105 PIM this season! Keep on being greasy!

Panthers DANNY FOSTER - TURD FERGUSON AWARD FOR MOST PIMS Panthers

This is Danny Foster's 7th time in the last 9 seasons winning the Ferguson, Panthers family, make some noise for him!</div>[/b]

Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

<div align="center">And lastly, for our last non-voted individual award, we present the Mike Honcho Award, presented to the goalie who gives up the least amount of goals in the SHL Regular Season! Keeping pucks out of the net is actually a very crucial part of winning hockey games, something I didn't learn until my +/- was a -12! The important thing is learning, but a big congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=11' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Abdeezy</a> of the Edmonton Blizzard for being this year's winner!

Blizzard MICHAEL MCFADDEN - MIKE HONCHO AWARD FOR FEWEST GOALS ALLOWED Blizzard</div>

Quote:Originally posted by Zombiewolf@May 16 2018, 07:20 PM

I ain’t got anything against Wong but the the third best rookie point leader on the worst offensive team in the league not even getting nominated. That ain’t right
I mean does the amount of minutes played, and who they played with count?

[Image: giphy.gif]

<div align="center">AND NOW ON TO THE VOTED AWARDS! The Ron Mexico Trophy is awarded to the most valuable player in the SHL regular season, and boy did we see an absolutely nasty season from all 3 of the nominees this year! This award is always controversial but no one can call any of these nominees undeserving! The young guys strive to be these 3, and the older players work hard to emulate them, all so they can one day have seasons this fantastic!

And the nominees for this year’s Ron Mexico Award are…

Rage Luke Atmey | Dragons Joe Kurczewski | Stars Chris York</div>