Create Account

S40 SHL Awards Show Hosted By: Nour Harrak

<div align="center">And the winner is……..

Dragons JOE KURCZEWSKI from the CALGARY DRAGONS Dragons

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>! Kurczewski finished the regular season with 29 goals and 37 assists, good for 66 points on route to the playoffs for an eventual Challenge Cup win!
</div>

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 08:30 PM

[b]Dragons JOE KURCZEWSKI from the CALGARY DRAGONS Dragons

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>! Kurczewski finished the regular season with 29 goals and 37 assists, good for 66 points on route to the playoffs for an eventual Challenge Cup win!
</div>[/b]

Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel
Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

<div align="center">The John McBride Trophy is nominated to the SHL Regular Season's best goalie, and again we're here with some fantastic nominations! These goalies stood on their heads all season long, stealing games and making a big difference on the backend with their consistently strong and above average play! Its hard to say where their teams would be without their phenomenal performance in arguably the most difficult and stressful position of the game!

And the nominees for this year’s John McBride Award are...

Blizzard Michael McFadden | Renegades Ekaterina Rudnikova | Rage Jason Aittokallio</div>

HOLYYYY FUCKKKKKK!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You know, when I joined this site almost two years ago, I had dreams of winning the Cup and MVP at some point. After grinding so much TPE and getting frustrated at times with my performances, this moment is surreal.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

And to <a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Symmetrik</a>, you had a hell of a season too man. Man.

This is crazy awesome. Wow.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Renegades EKATERINA RUDNIKOVA from the TEXAS RENEGADES Renegades

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a>! Rudnikova was a big part of this year's comeback season from the Renegades, where they finished 1 point short of the President's Trophy! She would finish the regular season with a 0.921 Sv%, 2.72 GAA and 6 shutouts!</div>

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 07:38 PM

[b]Renegades EKATERINA RUDNIKOVA from the TEXAS RENEGADES Renegades

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a>! Rudnikova was a big part of this year's comeback season from the Renegades, where they finished 1 point short of the President's Trophy! She would finish the regular season with a 0.921 Sv%, 2.72 GAA and 6 shutouts!</div>[/b]
Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a>!!!! 100% deserved Renegades

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

<div align="center">The Scott Stevens Trophy is awarded to the SHL's top defenseman through the regular season. These 3 players provided not only strong support on the backend, providing a lot of help for their goaltenders, but also brought in a lot of offensive firepower to keep their teams running at the high level they managed to compete at! Once again fantastic nominees, let's jump right into it!

And the nominees for this year’s Scott Stevens Award are...

Renegades Lord Vader | Dragons Adam Kaiser | Chiefs Alonzo Garbanzo</div>

Chiefs

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Renegades

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Chiefs ALONZO GARBANZO from the MINNESOTA CHIEFS Chiefs

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=1352' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>ArGarBarGar</a>! Garbanzo was a big player on the ice for Minnesota this season, leading all defensemen with 47 points, as well as finishing as a +27 and finishing 2nd on his team in ice time! Great work this season!</div>

ChiefsChiefsChiefsChiefs

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 08:44 PM

[b]Chiefs ALONZO GARBANZO from the MINNESOTA CHIEFS Chiefs

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=1352' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>ArGarBarGar</a>! Garbanzo was a big player on the ice for Minnesota this season, leading all defensemen with 47 points, as well as finishing as a +27 and finishing 2nd on his team in ice time! Great work this season!</div>[/b]

Congrats! Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

<div align="center">The Ryan Jesster Trophy is awarded to the SHL Rookie of the Year! Big names said goodbye to their SMJHL teams and looked forward to growing and moving up in the Simulation Hockey League's ranks and quite a few stood out this year and mad a huge impact on their rosters almost immediately! These young guns are making a big impact already, and are sure to continue doing so for many seasons to come!

Some of them also already have more TOTAL points in one season than I do with three under my belt so go fuck yourselves for proving how terrible I am!

And the nominees for this year’s Ryan Jesster Award are...

Platoon Gabriel Wong | Riot Liam O'Callaghan | Renegades Thé Dude</div>

I'm about to be genuinely disappointed!

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Dude or bust