Create Account

Vegas Golden Knights

Since there isn’t even a section for them. What a season, they have continued to surpass expectations at every step of the way. What a team. I wish I could make the drive to Vegas for a game that would be amazing.

Stanley Cup Finals!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I picked them in shl predictions don't let me downnnnn

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Just onboard for a Fleury cup post Pittsburgh.

[Image: Wally.png]

I am cheering for them so hard right now.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

This is what the screamin cacti should have been

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by crutch@May 20 2018, 02:14 PM
This is what the screamin cacti should have been
Lol totally

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Fuck

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

When someone says they got gifted a top team:

“Vegas’ 18 man lineup combined had 291 points last season. The year before the Preds’ inaugural season, they had 458. CBJ 456. ATL 397. MIN 385.”
And
“The Vegas Golden Knights lineup tonight had a combined 291 points in the 2016/17 season. The lowest scoring team were the Avalanche, and their top 18 players totaled 402 points. 111 point difference. But yeah, they were just handed an all star team by the NHL.”

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 20 2018, 10:20 PM
When someone says they got gifted a top team:

“Vegas’ 18 man lineup combined had 291 points last season. The year before the Preds’ inaugural season, they had 458. CBJ 456. ATL 397. MIN 385.”
And
“The Vegas Golden Knights lineup tonight had a combined 291 points in the 2016/17 season. The lowest scoring team were the Avalanche, and their top 18 players totaled 402 points. 111 point difference. But yeah, they were just handed an all star team by the NHL.”

But your comparing differen eras Undecided scoring was much higher when the other teams joined lol.

Secondly Vegas was the only team coming in where CBJ had to compete with MIN, ATL with NSH.

However that being said i dont see them as being handed an all star team. Nobody saw Karlsson emerge as an elite center. Which left them with Perron who well good was om the decline before he joined Vegas, Neal who well clutch is also getting older and not an offense carrying player, smith and johnathan M both were solid second liners before.

Vegas also played in the weakest division in hockey right now and for this playoff run Fluery is having atleast to this round the best playoffs of any goalie in NHL history.

Its nice to see Vegas succeed, but at the same time disapointing to many fan bases getting to watch them in the finals year one when many havent and suffered having to actually build a team.

West Kendall

As a MIN fan aren’t u just a lil upset? I am. We had to deal with years of shit to finally become mediocre. Vegas becomes good off the bat

Edit: directed at wasty

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

sorry vegas players, you're not allowed to win because your franchise hasn't suffered long enough

Quote:Originally posted by .bojo@May 24 2018, 02:27 PM
sorry vegas players, you're not allowed to win because your franchise hasn't suffered long enough
I don’t blame the players or fans, I blame the league but I still think it’s unfair. Seattle should get expansion rules somewhere in between MIN/CBJ and vgk

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 24 2018, 03:28 PM
I don’t blame the players or fans, I blame the league but I still think it’s unfair. Seattle should get expansion rules somewhere in between MIN/CBJ and vgk

still, <a href='index.php?showuser=2868' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Nobody</a> expected them to be good at the start of the season.

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 24 2018, 03:28 PM

Thing is they wont be able too, the biggest issue is its 1 team getting to pick the best of the rest from teams. If scouted well like Vegas did, and then allowed to make the moves that allowed them to pick Mars and Smith off Florida.

The biggest difference Seattle will likely have is there wont be a Fluery to pick from. The goalie will likely be that potential starter type or a washed up ageing vet on his last shot

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@May 24 2018, 03:38 PM
The biggest difference Seattle will likely have is there wont be a Fluery to pick from. The goalie will likely be that potential starter type or a washed up ageing vet on his last shot

please be cam ward