Create Account

Vegas Golden Knights

I think everything is going right for Vegas. Confidence is an all time high on the roster. The system is clicking and everyone is buying into it. A lot of players had career years this season. I think their seasons simply shows how small the margin is in the NHL and how big confidence. Also something like the Vegas Shooting probably helped motivate them to win for the city too.

Guys Like Nate Schmidt, Colin Miller and Erik Haula were underrated guys who were finally given the chance to play a big role on their team.

Smith, Neal, Perron and Marchessault were all former 50+ point guys.

Theodore and Tuch were young guys who had potential.

Fluery played up to his talent level. I always thought fluery was one of the most talented goalies in the league but lack consistency.

Eakins had a bounceback season. Vegas season was just perfect so far. Just look at the list of players who had career years.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 24 2018, 02:28 PM

I don’t blame the players or fans, I blame the league but I still think it’s unfair. Seattle should get expansion rules somewhere in between MIN/CBJ and vgk

I dont think teams will be making the same mistakes Columbus,Anahiem, Minnestoa and Florida made.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@May 24 2018, 03:07 PM

I dont think teams will be making the same mistakes Columbus,Anahiem, Minnestoa and Florida made.
minny didnt make a mistake we were just screwed by circumstances. They would still be good if they got dumba, and haula and tuch were going nowhere on our roster unfortunately

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 24 2018, 12:27 PM
As a MIN fan aren’t u just a lil upset? I am. We had to deal with years of shit to finally become mediocre. Vegas becomes good off the bat

Edit: directed at wasty
No I’m not upset at all, it’s not Vegas’ players fault they are extremely well coached and have success. All power to them and they deserve what they have achieved.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2019, 04:53 PM by PenKnight.)

I live in Vegas so been to Many, Many Las Vegas Wrangler Games... those were fun for free or 20 dollars a ticket.
For Knight Games, I pay 75 to 300 dollars a ticket. Gone to about 30 games in 2 years! Fun but expensive!!

[Image: ZxVsPdZ.jpg]

[Image: EBO9xbX.jpg]

[Image: 28o84TZ.jpg]

05-28-2019, 04:53 PMPenKnight Wrote: I live in Vegas so been to Many, Many Las Vegas Wrangler Games... those were fun for free or 20 dollars a ticket.
For Knight Games, I pay 75 to 300 dollars a ticket. Gone to about 30 games in 2 years! Fun but expensive!!

[Image: ZxVsPdZ.jpg]

[Image: EBO9xbX.jpg]

[Image: 28o84TZ.jpg]

I honest to god wish I could make that travel from the UK to watch a VGK home match. It must be electric in there.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle