Create Account

S41 Transfers

Quote:Originally posted by caltroit_red_flames@Jun 24 2018, 12:09 PM

That's unfortunate, I know you're just trying to grow your team same as I am. Hopefully it's just a slap on the wrist..

Yeahthat

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Due to this being a genuine mistake resulting from a misinterpretation of an oddly written rule, the IIHF HO has decided to not apply the punishments as written in the IIHF rule-book due to this scenario not involving any malicious intent in the opinion of the HO upon reviewing the exchange between player and Federation Head.

In this case, the transfer will be struck down. Ignatius Blunt will remain unassigned and will be eligible for transfer upon the start of the S42 SMJHL Playoffs.

The rule-book has since been re-worded to avoid future problems of a similar nature.

I hope this stands as an example in the future so that no one goes punished needlessly and that alternative solutions are found.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Yes. 100% I approached Latvia to join. I didn't realiZe I was ineligible. My bad.

[Image: v6m9gJe.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Gaia Mormont@Jun 24 2018, 08:07 PM
Yes. 100% I approached Latvia to join. I didn't realiZe I was ineligible. My bad.

It was an unfortunate set of circumstances, nothing we can do now. You'll find another team that you'll enjoy as much as Latvia though!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Nicholas Falk

Sweden --> :Norway:

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

07-06-2018, 11:41 PMNJBadApple Wrote: Nicholas Falk

Sweden  --> :Norway:

Transfers are not open yet, but I don't imagine this will have a problem going through

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]