Create Account

S41 PT #1 - New Wave

Russian Nikolai Evans was born into what has become SHL Royalty, and he is none too shy about that fact. His mother, Ekaterina Rudnikova, won the John McBride Trophy last season with the Texas Renegades, joining a prestigious and exclusive list of SHL goaltenders. And somehow, she might be the less accomplished of the two parents. Father Zach Evans has won multiple awards in the SHL, as well as a Challenge Cup in Season 37.

Nikolai feels that he has learned from the best to become the best two-way defenseman – if not best two-way player - currently at the youth level, period. From watching his dad, he learned how to pick apart defenses with sharp vision and a sharper slapshot from the blue line. He’s also learned the ins and outs of defensive play from the coaching of his mother. Combined with a legitimate blue-chip bloodline, and Nikolai Evans appears destined to become a Hall of Fame player, at least in his own eyes.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

When Holmberg finally announces his retirement, fans will be looking for the next great player to replace him. Well actually, they won't have to look, as his replacement has already been found. Nonya Buzines, hailing from Parts Unknown, Jamaica, is the next superstar of the SHL. Buzines can be described best as a smaller, meaner ball of hate then Brad Marchand. Buzines will play on the right wing, and won't be afraid to get in peoples faces for the most intimate of licks. Referees will have to watch Buzines, as he will be prone to slew footing other players, spearing and pitch forking players behind the play, and bouncing off other players when he tries to hit them. Some negatives to Buzines though is his strong skating and knack for finding the back of the net. No one for sure knows when Buzines will turn pro, but many will be excited to see him play after Holmberg finally calls it quits and hangs up his skates.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

As Kristian Eriksson is one of the oldest players in the league, and deep into regression, it won't be too long before I recreate. Originally, I had planned to recreate in S38 or S39, but with Eriksson continuing to put up big numbers, I decided to hold off on recreating for a while.

When I do recreate, it will be as a defenseman. My last two players have both been scoring wingers, and it'll be nice to try something different. I'm planning on building a hard-hitting, shoot first defenseman. I might go with strength as a weakness. It's a bit unconventional, but there are a few young defeseman in the SHL with that as a weakness. The name I've been playing around with is Andreas Kvalheim. I'm not 100% sold on the name, but my player will hail from Norway, where he grew up idolizing the likes of Big Manious and Wyatt Wollker, both of patrolled the blueline for Team Norway in addition to being SHL stars.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

To be honest, I'll probably recreate and create a very similar player, just do it better. I spent much of my SMJHL days putting some points here and some points there. All of a sudden, I had a mediocre capped center. I do have a Four Star Cup to my name which is nice, but I spent the first three junior years scoring maybe 20 points. Since redistribution, Carter Manning has been a leader on the Scarecrows. So, during recreation, I'll make another big burly Canadian boy. Another centre. But this time, just a better build. Instead of a farm boy, maybe I'll make him a Canadian from a German immigrant family. Get that wonderful mix of hockey culture and efficiency blood for my player. So to summarize, a Two-Way Centre, German-Canadian dual citizen called Eric Hellzburger. Seems reasonable. He got into hockey because of his Canadian upbringing, but he got good because he found the most efficient way to win face-offs and get the puck in deep on the opposition.

While I don’t plan on recreating for a long time, I do have a player in mind. Gareth Lane of Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Wales (yes this is an actual town in Wales and not me pounding my head on the keyboard and going with whatever shows up). He grew up playing rugby, but was introduced to hockey recently as the IIHF team for the UK managed an impressive silver medal finish in the S40 IIHF tournament. He’s a big lad, and is still trying to decide on a position. He’s played at center, using his large frame and strength to bully smaller centers and get into the scoring positions as a power forward, and he’s played some games as a defenseman and used his impressive natural endurance to play a balanced two-way game. Still with a long time before his SHL debut, he has plenty of time to decide on a final position for when he gets to the bigs, but one thing is for certain, and that’s that he will use his power to dominate the SMJHL and SHL for years to come.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

The third gen forward!

Chris McZehrl Jr. would arrive in the SHL. After spend 2-3 seasons in the SMJHL he will destroy them all like Chris McZehrl Sr. and VLAD McZehrl. All in all he will fuck the SHL again and be really happy. Maybe he will also fuck with Germany the rest of the world. And maybe he will also fuck the universe! to be honest ... i don't know what he will do and when he will do. GOD McZehrl is a very young player and i don't know when he will be retired. I also like to have my first defenseman and hope I can help my teams for winning cups after cups after cups. The question will be ... Chris McZehrl Jr. as Winger like GOD or as a center like his Father Chris McZehrl Sr., but for sure an sniper because I love to score goals ... we will find it out in maybe 12 - 15 seasons.

163 words

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Hello Niklaus Aparjods
[Image: EEGNnkr.png]

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

I've been thinking more and more about a recreate but, for now, with Flacko still being a strong player for the Chiefs and approaching some major career milestones (just tied for 13th all time in points and likely will break into the top ten in S42), my recreation is still a few seasons off. And, ultimately, my recreate will be to fill a team need and very well could be any archetype at any position.

However, I have been quite enjoying the idea of building a defensive minded defenseman. However, I'm sure I would go with a two-way defenseman with strengths of passing, defense, and skating while having a weakness of scoring. As for nationality, I'm really not sure but I think I'd be inclined to stick with Germany. I have no idea about a player name for now but since it's a requirement for the PT, I'll have to go with the simple name of Eskeetit, obviously inspired by Lil Pump. The lyrics of the song really speak to me and embody everything about my recreate's personality.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

[Image: P6D8auH.png]

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

When it is time for Matthew Auston to retire it is going to be a sad day, but also a happy day for the new beginning of a solid defensemen. The defensemen I would be looking at creating (name to be determined) is a very offensive pass first kind of guy. He will be tough as nails throwing his body around that the other teams forwards will be pretty banged up, exactly the type of guy you want in a playoff series. There is always a solid crop of defensemen around the league but only so many elite ones so hopefully be put in to that class of players and always have a job around the league. It is always my intensions to stay on the same team for my career as long as I get along with the team & hopefully sometime along the line there are a couple championship wins throughout that time.

[Image: dweaves08.gif]

[Image: lLWfTOT.png]

My next player will be named Dominic Montgomery. His nicknames are "Dom," "Monty," and "DM" for when you wanna slide into him, but GOOD LUCK, because he's going to be a Two-Way Defenseman and the best in the biz (or so he thinks). He likes being a physically big presence on the ice, but his fast skating is what makes him stand out. Dom is from Minnesota, so he'll be looking to play for Team USA when he's eligible. He comes from an upper middle class family and a lot has been handed to him, but what he likes about hockey is that he still has to work hard to be the best and can't necessarily buy his spot on a roster.

He thinks he's more humble than he is, and he also thinks he's way more chill, so those will be two things he'll need to work on once he enters the SMJHL. He has a friendly rivalry going with one of the guys entering the draft that year he goes, so that will be interesting. Hopefully he can friend a few teammates who keep him grounded. When he's not playing hockey, he's doing the basic hockey activities: fishing, golfing, and hanging out at the beach. Hopefully someone also forces him to get some new hobbies.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Recreate, already? That's not something that's currently on my mind for now. But if I had to pick an idea now, the fact I didn't have much of a career with my first player, Ryan Strathairn still bugs me a little. Strathairn started out strong and was a first round draft pick with the Calgary Dragons, but some stuff happened in my personal life that got in the way of my career and stopped everything in its tracks. The way that worked out makes me want to bring Ryan Strathairn II into the league, to follow in his fathers footsteps and make his way to the SHL, but this time do things right. Ryan Jr would be a similar player to Ryan Sr, a two way defenseman with a mean streak but still capable of putting up points when he needs to. Strathairn had a very good career in the SMJHL so the goal with Strathairn II would be to have a comparable career in the SHL.

Michael McFadden is a S28 goaltender, and is definitely not getting any younger. However, McFadden is still maxed out again this season, and next season will be his first year not being maxed out since reaching his prime many seasons ago. So he still has many seasons left in the tank before he starts having holes in his game.
The goaltender build is so easy to work with that McFadden still has many seasons left in him, and if Edmonton would keep him when hes got less TPE than other goalies, he would continue playing, knowing very well even a 500 TPE goalie can hold his own in this league.
So no, I have not thought about it, all I know is he will be a forward. I definitely miss scoring points, I think the goaltender build is fun, but I will probably head back to where I started, on the wing. Maybe another C like Armin Brovalchuk. Maybe even an offensive defenseman. Although that’s not very likely.

[Image: Do257NO.jpg]

[Image: w6p2HXv.png]

[Image: D6T4tiy.png]  [Image: 5cVzKxa.png] | [Image: LWLEHdF.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png]  [Image: D6T4tiy.png]
[Image: xwSUfzz.png]

[Image: aMvKdGW.png]