Create Account

S42 North Stars Interested Prospects!
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 07:10 PM by Nobody.)

[Image: 2dba1yh.png]
 Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS S39 INTERESTED PROSPECTS QUESTIONS Stars
[Image: giphy.gif]

The Toronto North Stars are one of the most iconic and original franchises the SHL has to offer. We believe strongly in team oriented success, and we will always value the team over a single player. We want to build on that iconic image with a new era of success, on the backs of a group of young stars.

Code:
1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?

6) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?

I look forward to seeing everyone on draft day!

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

I do updates and PTs. My activity struggles a bit in the social aspects, but I am trying to improve that. I do update the shit out of my player tho.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

I want cups. Team success is personal success.

Until I'm needed.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

I'm an Arizona Coyotes fan. We do exist. I'm also a die hard Milwaukee Brewers, Green Bay Packers, and University of Wisconsin fan. I am such a big fan of those last 3 that I have the logos tattooed on my arm in the shape of Wisconsin. I'm a huge Coyotes fan, but that logo doesn't quite fit with the Wisconsin theme, ya'know?

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?

I have it. I try to pay attention to it, but I work a lot.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?

Toronto drafted Stinson, so i will always have a spot in my heart for Toronto. Love you guys. I wish I had been there when you guys finally won the cup. It's my biggest regret with Stinson.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

I'd put myself at a 10 to be honest. I'm here every day and although I'm not a big poster in the SHL version of the site, that will change once I'm drafting and don't feel like such an SMJHL dweeb.

I value team success over personal success, but it would be even better if my personal success gave the team success. If I have to sit or play low minutes over the first few seasons for the team, I'll be happy to do it.

As long as the team that drafts me thinks it is necessary.

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!
Huge Canucks fan. Go to a lot of WHL Victoria Royals games. Not a big fan of baseball or the MLS but enjoy when the Blue Jays or Whitecaps have success. Also not a big Patriots fan.

I use discord just to shoot the shit with the team basically. It was great during the heat of the Militia playoff run in S41. I'm just here to be the light hearted player that the locker room needs in those trying times.

Going to Toronto is high on my list. It's such an iconic city and the team has a rich background. I would certainly love to come in and help this team get back to their dominating ways.

Decent, not sure where it'll go in the future

Team success. Team team team team team.

Enough to where I'll get consistent PT in the SHL.

Sharks.

Yes, Fairly, Not Sure

I'm mainly just interested in being drafted and being drafted high.

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Honestly, my current activity level is minimal. I get my updates done and do as much progression as possible but thats about it. It should improve as we get to the end of the summer.

Legendary. I want to be a hall of famer and to make my mark for the team I play for. I don't want to bounce around teams trying to win, I want to be the foundation of a franchise.

Probably another 2 seasons at least. Maybe more depending on the needs of my SHL team.

Die-hard Leafs and Blue Jays fan. I follow the NHL and MLB pretty intensely. I can't stand basketball but I do keep up with the NFL.

I have it, I read it, I chirp in every now and then. To be totally honest, I am not very active on Discord.

I would be very interested. As a real life Toronto fan, it would be great to join the SHL Toronto team.

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018, 02:07 AM by NUCK.)

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? 1 but I am returning so count a 9

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? Decrepit

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? 2 seasons

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Canucks are religion to me but i will cheer for any team from B.C. or Canada

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? I do have it and use it but its not my favorite team communication

6) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?[/code]
I have you in my top few, based largely on need of my position and the GM team's

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder