Create Account

Come Czech Out Czechia!
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2019, 10:54 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Why Should You Join Team Czechoslovakia's Brotherhood?

[Image: ZA2_6138.JPG]

We are up and Coming
Right now we are an up and coming team. The old guard is on its way out, making room for new stars. Like legends Walter "Heisenberg" White, Slappy McDoodle, and Pierre-Luc Laflamme, you too can be the face of not just a team, but a whole nation. We have a great core of leaders comprised of Captain Dionyz Vyskoc, Alternate Captain Alexander Zajac, and team leadership Blastmeaway, caltroit_red_flames, 39alaska39, and Luketd. We are looking to build a gold medal contender. We have brought in players like Piotr Czerkaswki (@majesiu), Nico Grøss (@Brandon), Cash Savage (@Cash savage), and Chris Partridge (@Mackkz). Each of these players are leading the way while the youth has time to grow.

An Active Locker Room

Other teams, big or small, cannot live up to the activity that we have in our locker room. In fact, in a post regarding Team USA, a member is quoted saying “...a team that exists for maybe a week during the offseason…”. Such a large team is seeing issues with their locker room, meanwhile a veteran member of Team Czechoslovakia stated the following on June 2nd in the team discord:

[Image: XOXYnwE.png]

This team is as much a part of the SHL experience as a regular season team, and we want to share that experience with you.

We Want You to Be Here

Other teams may be happy to take you for your production, but we have a head office with goals and a vision for team Czechoslovakia. These goals include winning gold, have enough junior players to have a standalone WJC team, but most importantly we want our locker room to be the best in the IIHF. We’ll always find room for someone who wants to join our ranks, because our locker room is about having fun and including others. That’s our vision, and it isn’t complete until you’ve joined us.

We’ll Make You Your Own Signature

Part of our way of showing you that you’re a part of the team is creating us creating your very own signature for you. We want you to be proud of being a part of team Czechoslovakia. Here are some samples of what we’ve created for each other.

Head - @Blastmeaway
[Image: Smyth_sig_2.png]

Co-Head - @caltroit_red_flames
[Image: mcintyre.png]

Young Defenseman - @Samee
[Image: PoliteDeficientBluebottlejellyfish-max-14mb.gif]

Goalie Prospect - @"Marc Bradford"
[Image: Bradford_2.gif]

Forward Veteran and Captain - @artermis
[Image: Vyskoc_2.png]

COME HELP US WIN GOLD AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN WITH TEAM CZECHOSLOVAKIA!!
[Image: mrazek-maniac.gif]

Going to be the team to beat!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Quote:Originally posted by Troy_McClure03@Jun 15 2018, 05:41 AM
Going to be the team to beat!
no no we just arent going to get beat

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Quote:Originally posted by GeckoeyGecko@Jun 15 2018, 07:27 AM

no no we just arent going to get beat

Check who your teammates are, future is only getting brighter!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Join our LR, we have friendly hazing! Czechoslovakia

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Jun 15 2018, 08:12 AM
Join our LR, we have friendly hazing! Czechoslovakia

We're certainly one of the most active IIHF locker rooms, I'll say that!

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

It's time for players to start recreating, who's going to join the biggest up and coming IIHF squad for S43? Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia

Don't join us. We smell good and intend to win it all.

Wait, do join us!!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

We have cake.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

cookies too

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

In the recently rebooted World Junior Championship Tourney, Czechoslovakia is the Current Reigning Gold Medal champion. We are looking to build a team that will become the first ever nation to win Back-to-Back Gold Medals in the WJC!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

We are become strong! Join the cause brothers and sisters!

Already our first recruit of the reddit recruitment, welcome @"luketd" !

Can Confirm, Czehsoslavia has a great team. Good people in the discord and they really want to see you succeed. You are joining the ranks of some of the best up and coming players.

A man after my own heart, already vouching for the squad Czechoslovakia