Create Account

Rip XXXTentacion

Quote:Originally posted by JSS@Jun 18 2018, 09:13 PM

Like I said come back to this thread once that important woman in your life gets their shit kicked in. Until then, go mourn on his instagram page with the other 14 year old peanut brains.

So I'm going to guess you've had that experience, I have too dude. No excuse to be okay with someone getting murdered .

Fucking ingrate

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Jun 18 2018, 09:19 PM
I feel sympathy for those that cared about him. I feel no sympathy for the man himself
Quote:His knack for resorting to violence most likely stemmed from being trained by his mother on how to handle a fight with a girl who hit him. In middle school, his mother, Cleopatra Bernard, told him to give a girl three warnings before needing to “handle it,” the rapper revealed.
Source

Based on a quote from him, his mom is the one who started him down the path of abusing women. So my small amount of sympathy shrinks

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Malone@Jun 18 2018, 11:24 PM

So I'm going to guess you've had that experience, I have too dude. No excuse to be okay with someone getting murdered .

Fucking ingrate

I'll say what kit said...I feel sympathy for those that cared about him. I feel no sympathy for the man himself. I'm sure it sucks for his loved ones and his fans, but he had it coming for him. This wouldn't have happened if he made a couple of smarter choices in his life, why should I show sympathy?

[Image: 3.png]

/thread

please.

Quote:Originally posted by JSS@Jun 18 2018, 09:29 PM

I'll say what kit said...I feel sympathy for those that cared about him. I feel no sympathy for the man himself. I'm sure it sucks for his loved ones and his fans, but he had it coming for him. This wouldn't have happened if he made a couple of smarter choices in his life, why should I show sympathy?

To be an actually half decent human being. IF you cant feel atleast a little sympathy that this guy was murdered. Your home life either was either shitty or will most likely be shitty.

Good luck man.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2739' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Loganjj21</a> why you gotta keep starting drama by mistake haha

Quote:Originally posted by Malone@Jun 18 2018, 11:34 PM

To be an actually half decent human being. IF you cant feel atleast a little sympathy that this guy was murdered. Your home life either was either shitty or will most likely be shitty.

Good luck man.

I feel sympathy...just not for him, I feel sympathy for his fans and loved ones who lost someone who meant a lot to them. I'll sleep better at night though knowing that one less scum roams the earth.

Quote:Originally posted by karey@Jun 18 2018, 07:34 PM
/thread

please.

I may or may not lock the thread when I get home :eyes:

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Jun 19 2018, 03:37 AM

I may or may not lock the thread when I get home :eyes:
Pls formy

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Quote:Originally posted by JSS@Jun 18 2018, 09:36 PM

I feel sympathy...just not for him, I feel sympathy for his fans and loved ones who lost someone who meant a lot to them. I'll sleep better at night though knowing that one less scum roams the earth.

Good luck with your mental disability man. I hope it improves <3

Quote:Originally posted by Malone@Jun 19 2018, 03:52 AM

Ok u need to relax a bit

Formy lock dis

e

Quote:Originally posted by Malone@Jun 18 2018, 09:52 PM

Lmao wat

Also if he doesn’t get suspended for this I’m throwin a fit

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Malone@Jun 18 2018, 10:52 PM

The fuck is wrong with you

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Malone@Jun 18 2018, 11:52 PM

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArnnLUB66YQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArnnLUB66YQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

bye

Quote:Originally posted by JSS@Jun 19 2018, 03:57 AM

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArnnLUB66YQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArnnLUB66YQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

bye
Where did u even find that video

e