Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

Season 42 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread

Hello my Name is <a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Confusion</a>. If you don't know me I'm the Head Scout of Talent for the Minnesota Chiefs. If you need more info on who we are, there is a short message from the GM Baelor Swift after this intro. We are looking at YOU to be the next star. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey, I'm <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>,general manager of the Chiefs. We are excited for the draft and see plenty of talent we would love to add to our organization. If you aren't so familiar, we won the Challenge Cup in Season 39 and just recently lost in the finals in seven games in S40,S41 was played one and Done but we are among the elite teams in the league. However, we are a team that is still improving and with a strong and active core group, we anticipate being an elite team for a long, long time. If you come here, you'll join a team that will be a perennial cup contender, a team with a very active locker room, and will be welcomed in warmly. Thank you for reading and looking forward to talking with all of you. Good luck in the draft!

Now, the questions:

Code:
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? [/b]

[b]2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?[/b]

[b]3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? [/b]

[b]7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? [/b]

[b]8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? [/b]

[b]9. What do you bring to a team? [/b]

[b]10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?[/b]

[b]11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?[/b]

[b]12. Any questions for us?[/b]

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?

7. I've played on the team before with my first player, Barney Stinson, and it was a positive experience.

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? 4-5? I try to pay attention but get super busy at work and don't have time to keep active

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
It kills time and is fun to roleplay

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
I'm not a big fan of PTs that require comparing stats. I do them.. but the ones I enjoy most are the fun ones that allow you to be more creative and imaginative.

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?

I'm a goalie... so no, I'm well aware I am at the mercy of the guy in front of me

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?

Stinson didn't win a cup. I better get one with Kryyst.

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?

I'm open to long term deals, but I am happy to be traded if it helps the team. I've done free agency before, and that's a lot of fun as well... so I guess I just play it by ear

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?

Real name is Josh. During my most active I was living in Korea, but since then I've moved back to Madison, WI where I work in insurance billing and policy sales and service. I love going to concerts and theater. In 2018 I will have been to over 15 concerts/shows

9. What do you bring to a team?

Consistency. Even when my activity drops, my player still gets as much TPE as I can.

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?

I'm 35. If I'm not going to a concert, I like to stay in and either chat with friends, or watch TV/Movies with my brother.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?

Winning.

12. Any questions for us?

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
7? This is only my second season, so I'm still getting used to the SMJHL teams, haven't delved too deeply into the SHL yet to really have a preference of team. I just want to get my name out there to improve my draft stock.

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?
8-9 on the forum, 7 on Discord. This is my first experience with Discord, so I was a bit slow out of the gate. I do like it though.

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
It's tough to pick something specific, I love everything about it. I played a lot of OOTP and FHM (sim video games) and really liked simming decades at a time to see how certain players do. This feels similar, just at a slower pace.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
If your team doesn't make the playoffs, there's a lot of downtime. My player isn't good enough to be on the Team Canada roster, so it'll be 3 or 4 weeks of nothing from our last game played to the SHL draft.

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?
No problem at all. I want to try to take PGF on a Cup run, we've got a solid core and are looking to at to it in the upcoming draft.

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?

It's nice for the whole team to be active and having fun. If you're winning but over half the team is practically inactive, it's not quite the same. Playing time is nice too.

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
I'd like to stick around. I'd be pretty loyal to the team that drafts me, assuming there aren't any locker room issues.

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?
My name's Jordan, and I'm from Vancouver, Canada but I just immigrated / moved to Bellingham in Washington. I got married last month to an American, hence the move. Because of the way the Visa works, I can't work for the next few months at least, so I've got plenty of time on my hands.

9. What do you bring to a team?
In-game: Solid defensive presence with the ability to score a few goals.
Locker Room: Someone who will never cause a problem, and will get along with everyone. Like talking sports and movies. I also brew beer as a hobby.

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
There's probably 15 breweries downtown where I live, so I love bar hopping to 3-4 over the course of the night, it's great.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?
Like I mentioned, I just want to get drafted. I'm not going to lie and say that the Chiefs are first and only option. That being said, if I do get drafted to the Chiefs, I'll give it my all every game, on the ice and off of it.

12. Any questions for us?
Do you think there's anything that sets you apart from other teams?

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

10. Minnesota is one of my favourite American states and they are a good team who are coming off of a crushing playoff defeat. Being on a good team is a high priority for myself.

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? 
My forum activity is a 10 and although I'm on discord a lot, that's probably more like a 7-8.

Probably just being in complete control of everything to do with my player and not have to rely on others for my success.

The wait times between things. As an SMJHL rookie, you're kind of limited for the things you can do, but it should speed up when I'm drafted.

No problem at all. Enjoyed my time in Montreal and would love to dominate down there and come up to the SHL as a beast.

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? [/b]
Ideal team is probably team success first, then LR/discord atmosphere then playing time. I'm a team first dude, but I'd love to contribute.

[b]7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? [/b]
If everything goes smoothly, I'd like to stay with the team that drafts me for the remainder of my career, but that isn't completely in my hands.

[b]8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? [/b]
My name is Josh. I just graduated from University so I am an adult writer. I like to write. I also have a shitty job that pays the bills. I'm from Victoria, BC. I like hockey and reality television.

[b]9. What do you bring to a team? [/b]
I'm a hard worker. I'll grind for those points. I'm a light hearted guy and I'll play cheerleader if I have to. I know a fair bit about STHS so I could be a good guy to bounce ideas off of too.

[b]10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?[/b]
Just hanging out at home with my two cats watching pokemon speed runs and eating chinese food.

[b]11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?[/b]
Winning is important, but I also want to have a productive career. I want to contribute to the win if I am playing a prominent role.

[b]Nope![/b]
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2018, 02:24 AM by Confusion.)

06-24-2018, 04:59 PMJVMjrDOT Wrote:

[b]12. Any questions for us?

Do you think there's anything that sets you apart from other teams?
[/b]

Hi sorry for the late reply the most guys are a bit busy i couldn't find you on discord so i want to reply your question here.

I don't know how other teams react but our lockerroom is very supportive and welcomly we are always open to any questions and would be happy to guide you trough this wierd hockey sim and the last years we where always very successfull in in the playoffs if you have more questions don't be afraid to post them here or write me or baelor at discord my discord is Confusion#5423 Baelors is Baelor#8777

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

06-18-2018, 06:29 PMConfusion Wrote: Season 42 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread

Hello my Name is <a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Confusion</a>. If you don't know me I'm the Head Scout of Talent for the Minnesota Chiefs. If you need more info on who we are, there is a short message from the GM Baelor Swift after this intro.  We are looking at YOU to be the next star. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey, I'm <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>,general manager of the Chiefs. We are excited for the draft and see plenty of talent we would love to add to our organization. If you aren't so familiar, we won the Challenge Cup in Season 39 and just recently lost in the finals in seven games in S40,S41 was played one and Done but we are among the elite teams in the league. However, we are a team that is still improving and with a strong and active core group, we anticipate being an elite team for a long, long time. If you come here, you'll join a team that will be a perennial cup contender, a team with a very active locker room, and will be welcomed in warmly. Thank you for reading and looking forward to talking with all of you. Good luck in the draft!

Now, the questions:

Code:
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? [/b]

[b]2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?[/b]

[b]3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? [/b]

[b]7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? [/b]

[b]8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? [/b]

1) 7 or 8. I just want to be drafted.

2) 7. Same for Discord.

3) TDZ. Best GM ever.

4) Environment seems kinda hostile, ngl.

5) No problem with that at all.

6) Just a team that is willing to give me the time that I give them.

7) Depends on PT. All depends on PT. If I get PT here, then I'll stay.

8) I'd rather not share personal info.

9) Enthusiasm. And pepperoni. But mainly enthusiasm.

10) Probably just relaxing at home.

11) Just the feeling of being drafted.

12) Messi or Ronaldo?

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

06-29-2018, 10:02 AMkylecorbett42 Wrote:
06-18-2018, 06:29 PMConfusion Wrote: Season 42 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread

Hello my Name is <a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Confusion</a>. If you don't know me I'm the Head Scout of Talent for the Minnesota Chiefs. If you need more info on who we are, there is a short message from the GM Baelor Swift after this intro.  We are looking at YOU to be the next star. Looking forward to hear from you.

Now, the questions:

Code:

[b]
[b]

12) Messi or Ronaldo?

[/b]Steven Gerrard[/b]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation