Create Account

Official Big Brother 20 Thread

07-08-2018, 03:41 PMkarey Wrote: Do you guys watch live feeds?
Because JC is my favourite on the feeds. He is funny and quick witted and his over the top accent is toned down.

Angela, rockstar, Hayleigh, and fessy are my least favourites.

Brett, Tyler, and JC are my favorite right noe

I have access to them but haven't been watching yet. Usually watch everything with my gf since she got me into it so don't watch too many feeds without her around lol

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Nothing against Jamie, it’s just distracting. Oh look, America thinks Jamie Benn is the least trending

Jamaal Ben

Kaitlyn... ugh... what are you doing? I don't really care about swaggy but this is a pretty textbook bad decision. Taking a shot at your own side so early is a recipe for disaster.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

07-11-2018, 11:24 PMGrapehead Wrote: Kaitlyn... ugh... what are you doing? I don't really care about swaggy but this is a pretty textbook bad decision. Taking a shot at your own side so early is a recipe for disaster.

She is a mess. Her boyfriend sent out a tweet saying that he has asked to revoke his presence on the show and it's likely he breaks up with her.
She was writing "I want to kiss you", and I will drop everything for you" on Tylers arm because she thought the cameras couldn't see in the dark...lol

his response was perfect, he was like... let's raincheck that

07-11-2018, 11:51 PMkarey Wrote:
07-11-2018, 11:24 PMGrapehead Wrote: Kaitlyn... ugh... what are you doing? I don't really care about swaggy but this is a pretty textbook bad decision. Taking a shot at your own side so early is a recipe for disaster.

She is a mess. Her boyfriend sent out a tweet saying that he has asked to revoke his presence on the show and it's likely he breaks up with her.
She was writing "I want to kiss you", and I will drop everything for you" on Tylers arm because she thought the cameras couldn't see in the dark...lol

his response was perfect, he was like... let's raincheck that
Ya I was reading that yesterday and noticed there were blurred out photos in the HOH room on the episode last night. I can't really blame the guy. Whether or not they're serious, I wouldn't want to be roped into the public eye because of a girl I was dating. Even without watching the live feeds I can tell Kaitlyn behaves like she doesn't fully understand that people are watching her do EVERYTHING all of the time.

Tyler's got himself in a pretty nice spot, and is playing the best game so far, but I imagine the 2nd half of the season will be spent trying to get him out.

Winston SUUUUUCKS! I didn't like the guy from the get go, but he got way worse this past week.

I'm liking Sam less lately as well. Tyler is dialed in right now, it's pretty impressive. Scottie definitely painted a target on himself, but I think he'll actually survive just fine since there are still much bigger targets. I keep going back and forth on Bayleigh and JC tbh. Kinda meh to everyone else. Kaitlyn is too much actually.

@Grapehead jump on the feeds now, they are doing the live competition

I know many of you don't want the Live Feeds, but tonight have been the most action packed and chaotic feeds I have ever seen. Like it's crazy, it's been going on for 5 hours. Spoilers: Rockstar is broke

07-20-2018, 05:04 AMkarey Wrote: I know many of you don't want the Live Feeds, but tonight have been the most action packed and chaotic feeds I have ever seen. Like it's crazy, it's been going on for 5 hours. Spoilers: Rockstar is broke

I read some of it from last night right after the episode. Sounded like Brett played an amazing move to break her

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

following the bigbrother subreddit while not being a live feed watcher is a risky game lol

I can't watch the show being a live feeder, I only watch Thursday and scrub through the competitions.

never seen the show before

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

07-22-2018, 11:45 PMJustice Wrote: never seen the show before

It's not everybody's cup of tea, but I am addicted. I've been a "superfan" for a half decade now and I love it.

Give it a try, it's essentially a house full of attractive people playing competitions to get power while secretly lying and manipulating behind each others backs.

This is a good season because we have people successfully manipulating gullible people into doing the most ridiculous game moves that serve no good to their own game but are so deep within the lie that they can't tell the truth.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 09:00 AM by Grapehead.)

Sam fuckin sucks lol! That nomination speech was a touch too far, even if it was strategy. I would've just left it at the savage af "you take the most and contribute the least" but this holier than thou faux-feminist bs made her look so bitchy and catty.

Bayleigh also wtf? Like... you can't act like someone should never say a word around you if you're going to keep saying words that someone tells you offend them. JC did not repeat the n word after she got upset but she continued to say the two words he brought up as offensive to himself. She wasn't wrong to be offended by the n word (although I think JC was justified in the context of the conversation) but she was being so ignorant to the point JC was trying to make about how certain words affected him. It seems like that's totally blown over inside the house now though, is that true @karey ? or is she still trying to paint him in a bad light?

Also, Tyler will be running away with this game soon.