Create Account

Official Big Brother 20 Thread

So I know <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a> is a big BB fan, but as a recently converted die hard, this is the show I wait for every year and I want all you nerds to get in on this hype train with me.

Come join this thread, the banter and the guaranteed emotional investment.

For those who correlate Big Brother as a trashy reality show, like I used to do, take it from me, this game is way more complex and a shit ton of fun and not nearly as trashy as I thought. The show is all about scheming, social friendships, lying, and clutch challenge victories that will either leave you cheering on a packed transit bus, or swearing by yourself while alone on the toilet.

The season is only a couple weeks away, this show consists of 3 episodes a week, a lot, I know, but the magic of the show is the 24/7 live feeds that you can watch anytime, any day, along with the crazy community you can find on Twitter and Reddit, you won't miss a thing and the scheming, game play, planning, and drama are at your disposal.

I never, in my wildest dreams ever thought I would like this show, but now, 5 years later, I am fucking addicted.

If you need a summer obsession, join the BB family, or go outside. Those are your two options.

I’m here every time. <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a> are we doing another pool this season?

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

As long as they don't bring Paul back again I'll be happy lol

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by TheDangaZone@Jun 19 2018, 01:12 AM
I’m here every time. <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a> are we doing another pool this season?
Exactly what I was thinking as well. I'm always down for another BB pool.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jun 19 2018, 04:05 AM
As long as they don't bring Paul back again I'll be happy lol

Please god no. There are 4 returnees supposed to happen though.

Quote:Originally posted by TheDangaZone@Jun 19 2018, 10:24 AM

Please god no. There are 4 returnees supposed to happen though.
So many rumours flying around right now. I honestly hope it's just newbies straight up but have a sinking feeling we have a twist similar to the coaches from BB14. I wouldn't hate that but all newbies would be the best.

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jun 19 2018, 08:32 AM

So many rumours flying around right now. I honestly hope it's just newbies straight up but have a sinking feeling we have a twist similar to the coaches from BB14. I wouldn't hate that but all newbies would be the best.

All newbies is the best way to go for sure. Sucks they can’t resist the vets. If they went the coaches route I wouldn’t mind as long as they stayed coaches and didn’t enter the game like last time.

So hyped.

The up-and-coming   ANTONIO HALL
[Image: ul8eHwY.jpg]

Previously known as:

Quote:Originally posted by HenryDeLaMare@Jun 24 2018, 02:41 PM
So hyped.

That Hayleigh girl is reminding me too much of Raven and I am getting the major heebyjeebies. I can't watch another summer of Raven

Quote:Originally posted by karey@Jun 24 2018, 04:56 PM

That Hayleigh girl is reminding me too much of Raven and I am getting the major heebyjeebies. I can't watch another summer of Raven

I haven't been able to see anything yet but please god not that. Raven was absolutely terrible

So anyone able to explain wtf Swaggy C was thinking? Dude picked the worst of three options and legitimately is trying to make himself a target to start then "lie low." I really don't know who's dumber between him and surfer dude.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

06-27-2018, 11:33 PMJayWhy Wrote: So anyone able to explain wtf Swaggy C was thinking? Dude picked the worst of three options and legitimately is trying to make himself a target to start then "lie low." I really don't know who's dumber between him and surfer dude.

It's a brutal position to be in. I don't know if you watch BB Canada but they did a similar thing to a contestant this past season. In BBCAN's case he still picked 8 people to be safe and 8 to compete for HOH, but he could pick from anyone in the house, not just groups. So I feel like they did swaggy even dirtier. Plus that HOH comp was built to force conflict early in the game. Swaggy was screwed no matter which group he picked, and if it plays out like it did on BBCAN then he will have his work cut out for him to recover socially.

Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018, 10:06 PM by Grapehead.)

Can't say I'm all that surprised to see Steve go home first. Honestly, I'm not sure he could've acted more like a narc than he did. How he ever stayed undercover is beyond me lol

Stars Battleborn Czechia

It sucks, but I'm a huge fan of the blindside. Sam is adorable, but I would have been fine with her leaving soon, I don't see her as a winner.

but JC and Tyler have become my favourites...

So far I don't really care for anyone at all. Sam is alright and I don't mind Tyler either but there's no one I just really want to win right now.