Create Account

S41 Championship Week

Task One:
Once Buffalo was eliminated, I asked the league which team should I cheer for not having much of a grasp of the history of the SHL, I was hoping there would be a team left in who was currently going though a major drought that would benefit most from the championship. Surprisingly enough, two teams came up, the Los Angeles Panthers and the West Kendall Platoon, going through parallel decades of disappointment. I thought the likelihood of both teams making the finals, although incredibly satisfying, would be impossible so I was hedging my bet and betting on both.

Now that both are in, and both inches away from a much dreamt about championship, I can't find myself able to choose. Part of me would like to see LA win as WKP was the team that eliminated the Stampede, but realistically, the first round failure of the Platoon sounds too much like the Capitals road to the cup this season and the Ovy win was so satisfying, I'm hoping for the same here.

Tasks Four: done

Task Six: The Los Angeles Panthers and West Kendall Platoon are the two most populous cities in regards to celebrities and entertainment culture the SHL has ever seen, with that in mind the pre-game festivities are expected to be wild and crazy. Los Angeles, who have made the finals in recent years have shown their cards, opting for a more traditional pre game ceremony with a bit of flair, however the Platoon are chosen to celebrate their finals appearance all out, opting to turn it up Cuban style.

Pre-game festivities include an ocean tailgate where fans get on their boats and have a party on the water, then transitioning to a Cubano style tailgate with flamenco and salsa and sandwich trucks feeding the people, inside the stadium, the National Anthem is sung by none other than Mr. Worldwide, Pitbull. The entire crowd is given feathered hats to wear rather than towels or shirts and lighting scheme throughout the game consists of aqua marine turquoise and pink to represent south beach.

Task Seven: [Image: Screen_Shot_2018-06-20_at_10.25.31_PM.png]

Task Nine: done

Who scores the Cup-winning goal: Matthew Auston

TASK TWO:

Unsung Hero of S41 Playoffs

I will go with the Rookie of the Los Angeles Panthers. Joshua Woodcraft and his 10 Points in 14 Games so far. He brought up incredibly 5 Goals and 5 Assists in this 14 Games and this with less than 20 minutes per game. He had also 1 Game Winning Goal and one first star selection and also one third star selection. His plus / minus rate is at +8 and all this stats as Rookie arent standard in the SHL. The question will be, if he can bring up this numbers again fort he Challenge Cup Final or not. In my eyes he is the key factor of the Los Angeles Panthers. The West Kendall Platoon should be ready for Joshua Woodcraft and try to take his game off the ice for winning the Challenge Cup. But I believe he will mark more than 5 Points in 6 Games off the Challenge Cup Final.

TASK THREE:

[Image: credit-la-kings_nicholas-maggi.jpg]

TASK FOUR: PM sent

TASK SEVEN:

[Image: pk6huhwn.jpg]

TASK NINE: PM sent

Bonus question: Maximillian Wächter

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Nobody's spot
Code:
TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]
Sent

Code:
TASK FIVE: Design the Finals patch that goes on this season’s Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup jerseys. Must include the image of a trophy/cup and some representation of each team in the finals, and it must resemble a patch or a badge.

[Image: patchv1.png]

Code:
TASK SEVEN: Design a rally towel that you might see for a fan giveaway during the Cup finals. Must include team colors, team name, team logo, and a slogan/saying.

[Image: rally.png]

Code:
TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]
Sent

Bonus: Maximilian Wachter

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Task 1:

I want the Platoon to win the finals. Not because I know their players or because I used to play for the team, but because their GM, JR, is in the Vancouver Whalers discord and is a nice guy. He is always joking around and always there to help, so I would like to see him win. Also, he wanted to draft me last off season, which makes me more inclined to like them cause the liked me. Also, I don't like the Panthers cause they are in LA if I remember correctly, and I hate LA, so rooting for the Platoon is an easy choice for me. While they may have some people I know, for both sides truly, what I have mentioned here is why I want the West Kendall Platoon to win it all. Do I think they will win it all? I don't know the teams well enough to answers that question. But I am rooting for an exciting series that ends with a championship parade in West Kendall.

Task 2:

The unsung hero of the playoffs in my eyes is rookie Joshua Woodcroft. The former Vancouver Whaler has 10 points in 14 games so far for the Los Angeles Panthers and has been helping his team offensively on the ice in a big way. With a shooting percentage around 18 percent, he has been not just shooting to shoot but shooting with the intention to score everytime and has become an efficient goal scorer for the team. Not just that, but he has paid his dividends on defense as well, with a +8 plus minus rating. This stat shows how he isn't a player that just waits to play offense but helps make sure the opposing team has no chance to score and also to help bring the puck to the offensive end of the ice. To also help his team, he hasn't taken a single penalty yet even with playing almost 20 minutes a game, making sure he doesn't put his team in a bad situation every time he is on the ice. Overall, this rookie has not been getting the credit he deserves for what he has done on both ends of the ice and shows lots of promise for the future.

Task 4: SENT!

Task 6:

The pre game performances I feel will mainly be done in Los Angeles for the Panthers due to the city of Los Angeles always being over dramatic and it being Hollywood. What I expect is them to bring in Hollywood stars of all kinds. This could be singers, dancers, actors, whatever. They will bring it full force. They could have singers tell a story of panther dominance over the season and how their next test is the Platoon. I have no fucking idea what a Platoon is, so I won't talk about that here Smile. Then, an actor dressed as a Panther walks out and onto the ice, only to see himself surrounded by whatever a Platoon is. The panther actor and the actors of the Platoon have a dialogue exchanging remarks about their season and how one team is better than the other. Then, the panther goes on the prowl and starts taking out one Platoon actor one by one, and leaves one left. They start circling each other, when one decides to settle it on the ice, as the players come on to the ice and the game begins. People are underwhelmed by it but excited for the game to start quickly.

Task 9: SENT!

Cup winning goal: Sophia Bennett

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

TASK 1

I would like to see West Kendall win because I am on the team. Winning a championship would be nice. It would be pretty cool to win a championship after losing in the first round almost every single season of my career. The only thing that'd be better would be beating the Riot in the finals, but a finals is a finals. Beating the team that told me they were rebuilding with me as the centerpiece three different times and stripped me of the C twice for no reason would be a good feeling. Not sure how much more I can elaborate on this other than what I said in the first sentence. West Kendall is a team with a history of disappointment and been on a very long drought so being a part of the team that finally ends it might make this extra special. I would also be able to fulfill the quote from Jenny in my sig, and get naked on the ice while hoisting the cup. Hopefully it would make the Knights proud.

TASK 4

Sent

TASK 9

Sent

Cup Winning Goal: Trevor Wilson

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

delete

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.

I have nothing against WKP as a team and nothing against any of their players, so as much as I would like to see them win, this year picking a team who I want to see win is a fairly easy pick for me, I want to see Los Angeles Panthers win the cup. I played there with my last player, but could not ever manage to go all the way as a team, came close couple times, but always some other team took the cup from LA.

Seeing the GM duo win the cup would be really nice. Also knowing/playing with quite few of the current LAP players when I was still in LA and also playing with few of the younger players in Halifax with my new player makes LA the team I want to see win.

Regular season is always regular season and does not tell too much about who does well in the playoffs, but I think LA deserves to win for playing so well in regular season, 33 wins in 50 games while WKP got ´only´ 26.

This is LA´s year.

(186)

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

Sven Brokstad from West Kendall Platoon.

13 games so far in the playoffs with 0+7 and with +/- rating of +9. Sven plays on the third pairing usually and on average 17.75 minutes per game. Managing to pick up seven points is impressive total when his main role is not among the top two pairings who are usually expected to produce in the offensive end as well. Sven does not play on the powerplay, which only makes his point total look a lot more impressive.

If I would have to pick just one word to describe Brokstrad, the word would be: machine. Rarely makes mistakes, penalty minute total tells that, only two penalty minutes in 13 games! Always on the right spot, so he does not need to make desperate plays that end up into him sitting in the box.

Every team needs players like Sven, he keeps it simple and makes everybody around him look better by being the final lock on the blueline, other players know he is on the ice and can take slightly more risks on the offensive end for example.

(184)

TASK SEVEN: Design a rally towel that you might see for a fan giveaway during the Cup finals. Must include team colors, team name, team logo, and a slogan/saying.

[Image: g12GuzQ.png]

TASK FOUR: PM sent

TASK NINE: PM sent

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? Yuri Boyka Jr. (LAP)
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 10:10 PM by crutch.)

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.

I wanted to see the Los Angeles Panthers win the Challenge Cup. They came super close a couple of seasons ago but ultimately fell short to the Minnesota Chiefs, who showed that they were a Challenge Cup deserving team, led by former Los Angeles Panther Sebastian Strange. I have a tied history to the PAnthers, serving as their Captain, and ultimately had some of my best times on the site on that team. It would have been nice to see Wasty win a cup, he's well deserving of one as he is one of the most solid GMs on this site. Additionally, some of my IRL good friends play on the team and even though I can never seem to win a cup, it would be nice to see them win a cup and brag to me about it. 

The Panthers are an iconic SHL team, and to have gone this long without a cup is sad to see. Incite built a great goalie who had LAP on his back for several seasons, and it was tough to see him go out without a cup. I'm hoping for the Panthers sake that they will get it done in the coming season (not against the Jets though)

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S41 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

My choice for the unsung hero of the S41 playoffs would be without a doubt, Yuri Boyka Jr. of the Los Angeles Panthers. Boyka primarily centered the second line for LA, and put up 23 points in that time (which was good for being the 3rd ranked center in the league, scoring wise). He was ranked 9th on the list of points/20 minutes and doing that while playing a secondary role is a big reason why the Panthers made it as far as they did in the playoffs. Without that secondary scoring from Boyka, they could have very well been bounced out of the first round by the worst team in the SHL, the Edmonton Blizzard. With Boyka having such a solid showing, it shows that the depth with the Panthers is absolutely insane, and should make them a force to come for the upcoming seasons, except for when they play the Winnipeg Jets.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. lhiorwergodcudhcks

2. gdekaastkrnrein

3. knaekoganjrrro
4. groeiundmvelmeava

-sent

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

The Los Angeles Panthers would easily have the best pre-game ceremony. Guns N' Roses would play the national anthem, and a live panther would literally maul a soldier on the ice, to show that the Panthers were a much more superior team to the West Kendall Platoon. However, all of the blood from the dying soldier would be very difficult to clean up off of the ice, and would delay the puck drop significantly. I think that seeing a soldier get absolutely mauled on the ice would have put the Platoon into shellshock and allowed the Los Angeles Panthers to win game 7 handily. They should have listened to me.

With so many celebrities, the Panthers could easily have the best pre-game ceremony of all time. They could have Salt N' Pepa come on during intermissions and play "Push It" over and over until the Platoon fans wanted to rip their ears out. 

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

1. How many Challenge Cup Finals have the Los Angeles Panthers been to?
2. When was the last time the Panthers won the President’s Trophy?
3. On record, who holds the West Kendall Platoon single-season franchise record for regular season scoring? 
4. Who was the Platoon’s last winner of the Turd Ferguson?

- sent

Bonus: MATTHEW AUSTON scores the Challenge Cup winning goal

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

TASK ONE:
So, you are asking if I would like to be punched in the face or kicked in the balls. Is not wanting either team to win a choice? Although if I have to pick one I guess, I would have to want the West Kendall Platoon. There is no way I was going to pick the Los Angeles Panthers they are the team that knocked out the Winnipeg Jets out of the playoffs after all. So I cannot want them to win. Although I really like giving <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>.bojo</a> a hard time about not have a shiny little cup below his avatar. Nevertheless, I guess .bojo is kind of a decent person so I guess I it would be nice for him to have a cup. Especially considering all the good work, he was done for the Platoon and the site (seriously). Therefore, given that the question does not appear to allow for not wanting either team to win, I will pick the Platoon.
Words~163

TASK TWO:
My choice for the unsung hero has got to be that West Kendall Platoon spunky rookie Danny Mete. Mr. Mete has been a strong force this playoff season. The rookie who was a strong force with the Vancouver Whalers last season. Where he an all-round solid player, and he certainly continued like for the Platoon this post season, heading into Challenge cup finals. This third line defenseman and his line mate are tied in +/- with a nine, which is first in +/- for the west Kendall Platoon. The young rookie has been a physical monster this post-season. Danny is leading the Platoon in checking with 29 hits heading in to the cup finals. In addition to having solid physical play this playoffs he also racked 9 points consisting of 3 goals and six assists. Based on the facts cited about how can you not make rookie Danny Mete your unsung hero in the playoffs.
Words~155

Task 4: PM'd

Task 6:
Prior to every single game of the West Kendall Platoon post season game this season, the platoon players found the most isolate room in the area. A room where none of the media could catch up with them. A room where they could not hear the screaming of the fans. A room where the coaches or the GMs could find them. Once in the room, the players stripped down to their underwear and sat in a circle on the floor, hold each other’s hands and turned off the lights. Once the lights were turned off, the player would proceed to shout insults at each other. Blaming each other for different losses thru that occur during the past regular season and post season. The shouting and curing at each other would last for fifteen minutes. Once the insulting ended, the team would hold each other and crying. After that, they would get dress and head to locker room to get ready for the game.
Words~163

Task 9: PM'd

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? Sophia Bennett

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 12:25 PM by Brandon.)

Task 1: (197 Words)
I joined the SHL way back in 2010 in the middle of S1, and as such I’ve grown quite attached to certain teams in this league. From my first ever team in the Prince George Firebirds to my current love in the Buffalo Stampede, I’ve certainly hopped around a lot in the time between then and now. But, following the S2 Draft, my first love in the SHL truly became the West Kendall Platoon. I was drafted in the S2 Draft by West Kendall in the 1st Round, 4th Overall, by Fernando and Sarmo, and I’ll never forget some of the guys that were on those early teams. Myself, Fernando Garcia, Sarmad Khan, Alex Reay, and Ideen Fallah became the core of a team that would go on to win two championships, the latter of which I served as a GM for. So, when I watch West Kendall in the SHL today, it’s hard not to root for them just a little bit when I think back to my early days in this league, and as such I want the West Kendall Platoon to win the S41 Challenge Cup, just as we did way back in S2.

Task 4: PM'd

Task 5:
[Image: BkbPCDL.png]

Task 6: (192 Words)
After qualifying for the S41 SHL Playoffs as the top seed in the Eastern Conference, the Buffalo Stampede wanted to make an extravagant splash with their pre-game ceremony prior to every home game in the 1st Round matchup. Taking a hint from the Vegas Golden Knights, they decided to have a full blown show on the ice surface, using projection on the ice and actors as well. The ceremony begins at the beginning of Buffalo’s history in the SHL, as an animatronic Buffalo bursts through a banner that says “expansion,” while a ship is projected on the ice which begins to sink, representing the Portland Admirals eventually relocating. The Buffalo continues to charge to center ice, where it is met by current Stampede player Brynjar Tusk, who jumps on the back of the Buffalo and begins to ride it around the ice, pumping up the fans (hopefully). Eventually, he brandishes a spear on the back of the Buffalo, and impales an eagle on it to represent their 1st Round foe, the West Kendall Platoon, in order to spur the Stampede on to a dominating 1st Round victory!

Yeah, that didn’t work out.

Task 9: PM'd

BONUS: Alex Light

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

TASK ONE:

I want the West Kendall Platoon to win. First reason is because the Los Angeles Panthers beat the Jets when they had no reason beating the Jets. No one could win at home? I don’t get it. It seems fake. Great series btw. And number 2, the West Kendall team is always so stacked and so good and flop every year in the in the playoffs. There was a time where I would pick them to win it all or be in the finals every predictions, and they never made it. Never got my TPEs. I didn’t pick them this year, and here they are. Maybe it’s my fault? I have more connection with the West Kendall team from my days as a Whaler and it would be nice to see some of those hard core dedicated folk that are still givin’ er hoist the cup. Sorry, LAP usually I want to keep it in the conference, but I’m going with the Toon.

TASK TWO:

Unsung playoff hero is always a tough call. There are so many variables to account for. Looking at the Platoon, I am going with Rookie Danny Mete for the unsung hero of the playoffs. After 13 games played he has 9 points and is a +9. I know, I know “+/- is a shitty stat, its all team based, it shouldn’t count for personal” you know what, I’m sick of that argument. +/- are high because you do your duty on your line to prevent goals and to light the lamp on the other end. +/- is a great stat and Mete is killing it. What else is he doing? Leading the team with 29 hits. He has scored 3 goals on 12 shots for a 25% shooting percentage. He is unsung because he is a rock. He doesn’t have any playing time on the powerplay, but can put up the 9 points all on even strength situations.

TASK SIX:

Pregame ceremonies can be epic. Or they can be so lame that they are epic. I’ll let you decide what this one is. The West kendall Platoon will decorate their Zamboni up like a platoon boat – parade float styles. The lights go down, smoke fills the arena and the music… turns to flies and crickets and bird calls. The peaceful nature of fishing is apparent. The Zamboni platoon boat comes floating out, and people are fishing on it. Music and sound effects on point where you get a nibble, another nibble and then pow – Set the hook! You caught yourself a…panther? The fight goes on to pull in this panther – get ready to put this sucker on the wall. There is now a decibel meter on the screen – the louder the crowd is, the closer the Toon are to reeling it in. If it dips below a certain level then the panther jumps out and eats the fisherman. So, stay loud. You wouldn’t want to see that ending would you?

Cup Winning Goal: Jon Ross

Task 4 and 9 PM’d to Pris

This would be a difficult decision for me since i like allot of players on both teams. On Los Angeles we have S35 draft darling Sophia Bennett! Plus some great Austrian team mates in Matthew Auston and Max Wachter! Nicholas Winter and Karno Gronjear are solid dudes as well so it would be hard not to root for this team! On the other side.. Fin Kruger is an S35 comrade... West Kendal also has dragon legend Hunter Wong, Austrian team mate Jon Ross and Kelowna brothers Alex Light, Leafer Reilly and John Langabeer! So id have to find a reason other then 'likable players' to decide on who i would want to win... With that.. West Kendall has had some horrific luck in the playoffs and are probably deserving of finally catching a break. Also, Wasty was a bit salty to us when we landed stud D-Man Adam Kaiser.. so on that id give the slight edge to WKP in who id like to win. But honestly id be happy for either team winning the challenge cup.. theres allot of good people on both teams to root for!

Code:
186 words

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

My unsung hero for the S40 playoffs goes to West Kendall forward Alex Light. Now Light is one of the most consistant players in the SHL as year in and year out you can expect 42-45 points and a 105 hits.. but to get to the Challenge Cup finals WKP needed some of their players to step up and fill the voids which have hindered them in previous post seasons.. and thats exactly what Light has done... his 37 PIM's and 3 fights have been an impactful part of the success of WKP’s post season run... Lights grit and tougness out there has set a differant tone for a team that may be considered a bit passive. Light has also raised his offensive game in post season scoring 17 points in just 13 games on an impressive %16.07 shooting percentage with 9 power play points... LAP has the where with all to impose their will on the Platoon.. players like Wachter and Foster plan to use their toughness as an assett in the finals... Light will have to be West Kendalls answer to this.. the veteran forward has waited along time for this oppertunity to perform in SHL prime time and hes showing that he's got another gear to jump into.

Code:
215 words

TASK THREE: Create a poster showcasing a player who you think could have a shot at the Razov (playoff MVP). Must include at least one player render, player name, team name, team logo, and at least two sim statistics.

[Image: LhwYBlG.png]

1. lhiorwergodcudhcks
2. gdekaastkrnrein
3. knaekoganjrrro
4. groeiundmvelmeava

Code:
PM Sent to Pris

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

I would imagine that a team named the West Kendall Platoon with an american eagle as there logo would do up a pre game with lots of patriotic festivities. Perhaps they start off with a couple of ceremonies for the troops over seas... hand out a couple of sticks and pucks to veterans who got injured and the dropping of the puck on center ice would go to a war hero. The National Anthem would have to be done up with some pagentry.. something strangely memorable like a duet between Reeba Macintyre and Flo rida with Billy Joel playing the piano. And at the end of the anthem, west kendal would release an american eagle into the stadium, flying around with the camera's following it. Being in florida i can see WKP giving out toy crocidiles with the West Kendal logo on them as promotional gifts to the young kids in the stands.

Code:

[Image: mfcMJL8.jpg]

Code:
Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? (NOTE: This question will be graded at the conclusion of the winning-game sim of the Challenge Cup Finals, even if that happens before the conclusion of Championship Week.)

Wax Wachter

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Bonus: Sophia Bennett

Place Holder

Task 1: I've been around a few seasons now but I still don't have a real grasp on everything that's happened in the long history of this league. Also at this point the cup is over so it doesn't really matter who I wanted to win. From what I've gathered so far, the Panthers have been to the finals quite a bit, so my tendency to root for the underdog kinda keeps me away from them. I do know goilers and dweaves from the PBE and they seem like good people though so I wouldn't have been upset with LAP taking it home. On the other hand, the Platoon seem to have a who's who of players that are super active around the league, leading fantasy groups and playing werewolf and just being good SHL members all around. Also have to give a shoutout to rabidsponge as he helped me a lot with my player build when I first joined and is also a good dude from PBE. So putting everything together and I've gotta say that I would've wanted WKP to pull it off and, well, they did.

Task 6: Man I love seeing the pre-game show for the Panthers. Have you ever watched a bunch of big wild cats out on the ice trying to move around on their four paws without falling over and hurting themselves? It's honestly kind of a mess despite how agile panthers are in their natural environments. They just put some prey out there with skates so the prey has the advantage for once and those silly cats just slip and slide all over the ice as they try to give chase. It's a hilarious mess. The next step involves the players actually taking the ice and acting as rodeo clowns of sorts for the primal hunters. It's all perfectly safe I swear, and dodging between panthers as they try and fail to pounce around has to be a real adrenaline rush as the players prepare to play. I mean it doesn't seem like it actually worked out that well for them this series since they lost and all but it's still a real nice show.

Tasks Four and Nine: About to send a PM

Cup winning goal: Sophia Bennett

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]