Create Account

Chippy Chiclets Visits the Jedi Temple

As the ink dries on the S41 SHL season, Chippy Chiclets finds himself struggling to make an impact. The offensive defenseman taken in the 2nd Round of S36 made a big impact in the SMJHL; winning a Four Star Cup in his rookie season with Vancouver and taking Halifax to the Challenge Cup the following year, eventually losing in Seven Games to his former club.

Since making the jump to the SHL, Chippy Chiclets has been a hit or miss player. Chiclets had a strong rookie season, leading the league in shot blocks up until the final games of the season and being a unanimous selection to the All Rookie team. However, Chiclets began to slump and struggle over the next couple of seasons. Chiclets hit a personal low in S40 when he only put up 9 points in 52 games.

Chiclets had a stronger season in S41, as he finally broke the 30 point mark and demonstrated a stronger, team oriented style. But Chippy Chiclets still ended the season on a sour note, as his Edmonton Blizzard took their third straight Round One, game Seven loss and failed to make it to the later rounds.

During the break between SHL and IIHF play, Chiclets took a trip to the infamous Jedi Temple, in hopes of finding the enlightenment that has led many Edmonton players before him. He comes back with a new energy, as a new player with new goals and new focus. Chiclets will be focusing on his play in his own end, in the hopes that strong defense will lead to stronger offense. Furthermore, Chiclets' mindset is to focus on a different kind of strength, one that battles hard on the boards and holds off from the big hit. This should keep Chiclets out of the box, something he has struggled with during S41. Chiclets goal is to make an impact as he begins the back nine of his career. Keep an eye out for Chiclets as he suits up for Austria in the IIHF and begins his second contract with the Edmonton Blizzard.

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

He's the hero we need in EDM, to bring balance to the league.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1178' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jedi</a>

What wisdom do you have in store for us today?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

#1 D partner for me <3

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Quote:Originally posted by caltroit_red_flames@Jun 22 2018, 12:14 PM
#1 D partner for me <3

But #1 D for me

I love me some Chippy Diclets

Cuddles to Pune India.... chiclets to the Jedi temple... that’s what I love about Edmonton.... you guys are so spiritual o:-)

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Keygan@Jun 22 2018, 12:13 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1178' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jedi</a>

What wisdom do you have in store for us today?

Babywipes > Toilet Paper

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3