Create Account

S42 SMJHL Entry Draft Sunday, July 8th at 8 PM EST

@InciteHysteria-----------------------@InciteHysteria---------------------------@InciteHysteria
@InciteHysteria-----------------------@InciteHysteria---------------------------@InciteHysteria
@InciteHysteria@InciteHysteria@InciteHysteria---------------------------@InciteHysteria
@InciteHysteria@InciteHysteria@InciteHysteria---------------------------@InciteHysteria

I'M TRYING TO DO MY ROSTER SO I DON'T GET DOCKED A 3RD AGAIN!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

07-09-2018, 12:26 AMInciteHysteria Wrote: I'M TRYING TO DO MY ROSTER SO I DON'T GET DOCKED A 3RD AGAIN!

EVEN MORE REASON TO DDOS YOU WITH TAGS

07-08-2018, 09:36 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: How in the holy hell does Lil' Manius go in the fourth round!?!?

Bonk is as rock solid as anyone on this site. Been here for literal years, big bank account, never misses an update, always buys equipment, almost impossible to dislike him. What the hell is wrong with these GM's? I'm sorry, but this shit just don't make sense. Y'all fucked up.

I didn't really have a choice. I had already picked spooked at 6th ov (why he was picked will be very apparent soon), and needed a D at 15th ov and didn't pick again until 34th ov. Nothing against Bonk, just couldn't take another winger when I have bigger issues in my team to go to deal with first.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Nobody in the Crows' locker room is complaining! These are enormous steals, 2 guys
who just retired Hall of Fame players and they feel right into the nest!
Congrats to everyone and excited to join the Crows with a 13-player strong rookie squad!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

07-09-2018, 01:54 AMMuerto Wrote: Nobody in the Crows' locker room is complaining! These are enormous steals, 2 guys
who just retired Hall of Fame players and they feel right into the nest!
Congrats to everyone and excited to join the Crows with a 13-player strong rookie squad!

Hell yeah. The rest of the SMJHL's loss is St. Louis' gain. Peds and Bonk both in the fourth.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]