Create Account

S42 Renegades Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

We're stacked with picks in this draft, 3 in the top 16, and we want to make this draft an important one. If you want to be a part of the Renes and a bright future I got some questions for you

Describe your player:

The Renegades have some "abrasive" personalities, how do you think you'd fit in with this environment?:

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:
</div>

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Describe your player: He's a Goalie. Literally the son of god.

The Renegades have some "abrasive" personalities, how do you think you'd fit in with this environment?:

Truth be told I'm a huge asshole sometimes. I got suspended from posting a few times on SHL... so yea, I'm OK with abrasives.

I do whatever needed of me.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

I play it by ear. If I'm having fun... I stay. I feel loyal when people are cool to me... less so when they aren't. I'd like to win a cup, but if I like Texas, I'll stay. I won't promise anything of course, because shit changes.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:

I used to be a media grader. Right now I am just living off my bank

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Describe your player: 
He's going to be a small, two way defenseman. Likely will end up being more defensive at the beginning but eventually he will be an offensive dude.

I'm a light hearted guy who doesn't take things seriously. I'm not easily offended

Not at all

I'm a loyal guy and I want my player to be that way. If you take a chance and draft me, I will reward you by staying there for as long as you'll have me. A 9 I guess.

Eventually I'll look to take a job with the league once I have more experience, but I have done some media. Not a graphics guy.