Create Account

New Forum FAQ

06-26-2018, 11:10 PMAvakael Wrote: We will need to restore those manually, they didn't transfer over with the DB.
Actually they did transfer over, but they are in "Thread Comments". We can probably display them on the main page, just takes some template modification.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Alright thing I've figured out: You can edit posts that were transferred from the old site! You have to use the Quick Edit option

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 02:00 AM by LB..)

Pls perms

06-27-2018, 01:34 AMBzerkap Wrote: First off, interesting way replies work now.

Secondly, how does one subscribe to a forum or thread without replying to said thread first. Because I can see the thread subscription box in my reply right now, but cannot see one for a forum even though in the settings it says it will be towards the bottom of the page.

Also, will there be webhook availability?

There is a Gear icon at the top of the page on the opposite site of the thread title, and you can subscribe to the thread underneath the dropdown box there.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-27-2018, 01:28 AMAvakael Wrote:
06-27-2018, 01:10 AMiOBESE Wrote: Do we really need this not so nice boarder around avatars? - http://prntscr.com/jzszkd

No, and it's gone.

Still there ;(

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

06-27-2018, 03:47 AMiOBESE Wrote:
06-27-2018, 01:28 AMAvakael Wrote:
06-27-2018, 01:10 AMiOBESE Wrote: Do we really need this not so nice boarder around avatars? - http://prntscr.com/jzszkd

No, and it's gone.

Still there ;(
Empty your cache.

06-26-2018, 10:22 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
06-26-2018, 09:58 PMErM Wrote: Any idea how I can get rid of the double titles under my avatar when I post?

Sorry, you now GM for two SMJHL teams

WHY GOD WHY.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

06-26-2018, 11:50 PMAvakael Wrote:
06-26-2018, 09:58 PMErM Wrote: Any idea how I can get rid of the double titles under my avatar when I post?
One is your forum mask, the other is your custom title. They happen to be the same for some reason.

Know how I can get rid of the custom title without replacing it with another one?

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

06-27-2018, 11:50 AMErM Wrote:
06-26-2018, 11:50 PMAvakael Wrote:
One is your forum mask, the other is your custom title. They happen to be the same for some reason.

Know how I can get rid of the custom title without replacing it with another one?

Yes.

Couple of questions/comments:

- any plans for a mobile version? or is there one? the one default on mobile looks like shit

- please fix the speed of the site. the second coming of christ is faster than what we are dealing with

- why are we pulling HTML from the site?

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

06-27-2018, 01:59 AMAvakael Wrote:
06-27-2018, 01:34 AMBzerkap Wrote: First off, interesting way replies work now.

Secondly, how does one subscribe to a forum or thread without replying to said thread first. Because I can see the thread subscription box in my reply right now, but cannot see one for a forum even though in the settings it says it will be towards the bottom of the page.

Also, will there be webhook availability?

There is a Gear icon at the top of the page on the opposite site of the thread title, and you can subscribe to the thread underneath the dropdown box there.

Bless you, you beautiful man

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

06-27-2018, 08:12 PMcrutch Wrote: Couple of questions/comments:

- any plans for a mobile version? or is there one? the one default on mobile looks like shit

- please fix the speed of the site. the second coming of christ is faster than what we are dealing with

- why are we pulling HTML from the site?

A mobile theme is already present.

The speed of the site is the #1 priority right now, but we're running into a lot of roadblocks.

HTML activated in signatures is the source of 99% of forum display issues right now. Please use http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=86993 in the meantime.