Create Account

Future forum layout changes.

06-29-2018, 11:53 AMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: UmrX6RZ.png]

these dots get bold to let you know that someone posted in that specific section, in other forums theres a 'READ ALL' button at the bottom of the site which turns the bold circles back to normal... do we have that add on? ....it would be easier then indiv. clicking them off.
At the very bottom of the page there is a "Mark Forums All Read" button

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

06-29-2018, 12:09 PMml002 Wrote:
06-29-2018, 11:53 AMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: UmrX6RZ.png]

these dots get bold to let you know that someone posted in that specific section, in other forums theres a 'READ ALL' button at the bottom of the site which turns the bold circles back to normal... do we have that add on? ....it would be easier then indiv. clicking them off.
At the very bottom of the page there is a "Mark Forums All Read" button

thank you sir  Shy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Those dots are also very difficult to differentiate between on and off. I liked the boldness of the old logos/ the ipb theme ones

Not feeling that 3D look for the inbox and alert at the top

Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-04-2018, 06:16 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Not feeling that 3D look for the inbox and alert at the top

That whole section across the top (including the SIMULATION HOCKEY LEAGUE) looks bad to me

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

actually it only looks shitty on light skin

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Can player pages show TPE totals in the title again when you view the stats thread.

Currently have to sort through a teams full list to check #'s. Small thing but it'd help when coming from a spreadsheet or other link to check someone. Should benefit updaters as well.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

07-04-2018, 07:59 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: Can player pages show TPE  totals in the title again when you view the stats thread.

Currently have to sort through a teams full list to check #'s. Small thing but it'd help when coming from a spreadsheet or other link to check someone. Should benefit updaters as well.

Wait this is what shows for me:
[Image: ihybj5kw.png]
[Image: uqniisfk.png]

The problem is when you view it on mobile for me then you can't see the current TPE while you are browsing player pages.

Or did you mean something different?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

07-05-2018, 05:44 AMTomen Wrote:
07-04-2018, 07:59 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: Can player pages show TPE  totals in the title again when you view the stats thread.

The problem is when you view it on mobile for me then you can't see the current TPE while you are browsing player pages.

Or did you mean something different?
ah yeah, I don't see the thread notes for some reason just the titles.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

06-28-2018, 01:30 PMMike Izzy Wrote: The site visualy looks awesome! But ..

[Image: SHL-Stampede.png] and [Image: logo.png]

it looks like we brought grandmothers furniture with us to the new home.

we have so many talented graphic guys on the site who i bet are itching to try there hand at putting together a new SHL logo and new team page logos... i hope thats something we plan to do.

Getting better forum banners is in the plans. Getting a better logo is certainly in the thoughts, but what's really desired is something that knocks our socks off.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 11:40 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

07-04-2018, 06:25 PMGrapehead Wrote:
07-04-2018, 06:16 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Not feeling that 3D look for the inbox and alert at the top

That whole section across the top (including the SIMULATION HOCKEY LEAGUE) looks bad to me

[Image: Mv56sy0.png]

this looks home made

Knights|Dragons|Austria

any eta on a new league logo contest?

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Absolutely agree there needs to be a new SHL logo. It’s a tad outdated. Love the idea of a contest

Re the old subsections we don’t use anymore, let’s have it be under history or have a historian look at them and decide if any have important info before deleting outright.

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 09:18 AM by RainDelay.)

Display all users who have been online today similar to how the old site had it.

Also, I’m definitely on board with a new SHL logo and new team banners.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]