Create Account

Official "Pour One Out For...." Thread

With a new forum change, there is ought to be some accustomed things that we inevitably miss until a new habit is formed.
Let's take time and remember our ol' friend jcink.

I'll start.

I pour one out for our good friend 
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-06-27_at_3.54.08_AM.png] 

you will be missed. you are already missed.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5644899]

Go to User CP -> Edit Options -> "Show the quick reply box on the view thread page."

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

I have quick reply and am posting from it now. It's a setting you have to turn on. Unsure why it didn't automatically do so, but just go to User Panel andselect User Settings, there's a checkbox for it. It may take some time to populate

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

pour one out for view new posts

im sure its here i just cant find it and therefore i will pour one out for it in hopes that someone will direct me to the promise land

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

06-27-2018, 09:43 AMWaters Wrote: pour one out for view new posts

im sure its here i just cant find it and therefore i will pour one out for it in hopes that someone will direct me to the promise land

http://simulationhockey.com/search.php?action=getdaily

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]