Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

1. How did you hear about the site?
Reddit

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
7-8

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Winning. Every locker room has the potential to turn around, to be made positive. Building a winning team takes just as much work, but also luck and circumstance. I'd rather play for a championship team and put in the work to fix a toxic locker room than play for a good locker room that can't win.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
My development is important to me. I expect to stay at least 2 seasons, but would stay longer if I wouldn't be able to start in the SHL.

5. Favourite NHL team?
St. Louis Blues

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles with ice cream, pancakes with syrup.

7. Do you have any pets?
Two grey tuxedo cats, Hyperion and Chevy.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Gaming (mostly RPGs and space shooters). I have played music since I was six years old--drums, brass instruments, guitars. I play card games and board games with old college friends once or twice a month.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON?
I have listened to a BROCKHAMPTON song, but not much more.

10. Anything else you'd like us to know?
I really want to be successful and to grow as much as I can in the juniors, so I'm really looking for a team that has the resources to support and grow young players. If you're that organization, we both need each other in this draft.

EHM discussion on Steam a handful of years ago

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
LR

2-3.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Edmonton Oilers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Both

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Gaming, music, guns

Nope

10. Anything else you’d like us to know?
Don't fucking draft people like AssPancakes

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

harry hans

lol u know

5. Favourite NHL team?

oilers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

yes

making beats

lol

DRAFT ME

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

The S20 reddit draft Smile

8 Smile

Locker room for sure. Losing is fun with friends

2-3 seasons depending on my SHL team

5. Favourite NHL team?

Blues

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles Smile

7. Do you have any pets?

One cat!

Gaming Smile

Not before haha

ily all and I'm pretty sure I played for you guys before way back when.

[Image: Richter.jpg]

The reddit ad from a few days ago

9. I'm not sure if I'll literally always have it open, but it feels like a "check it multiple times throughout the day" kind of thing to me.

I feel like my answer to this question has changed over the course of today. I think winning is more important, but I think I'd rather have a close-knit locker room, if that makes sense. If everybody is tight and dedicated, wins should come anyway. Coming up short with a group of friends sounds more enjoyable than winning it all with guys you don't really know.

Impossible for me to say at the moment. I'm still extremely new (been here about 24 hours) and haven't really seen the transition in action. Going to be a bit before I can give a real answer on this one.

5. Favourite NHL team?
St. Louis Blues

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles 

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes! We got a cat about six months ago. She's the first I've ever had. They're so easy.

Video games, sports, D&D

I don't know who that is but my wife just told me that I don't like them.

I know this draft class is very large and there might be questions about whether some guys will stick around. Just want to say that I'm committed to this. I've spent the better part of a day trying to prepare for tonight.

[Image: BOYLE.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

Reddit.

7/8

Bit of both.

4 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?

Toronto Maple Leafs.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

No, used to have a golden retriever.

D&D and other trpg's, video games: fortnite, last of us, etc., music festivals, fantasy/sci-fi

Why you always rappin' about being gay? 

You matter in this world.