Create Account

Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Says it in the siigggy!

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Strong on defense, with the capability to bring in decent assist numbers.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
It varies, but I don't sleep much so i'm usually up late on the computer at least 3 or 4 hours a night, and I find time to get on during the day usually too.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Eh I mostly work, hang out with the family and play video games. I like to play bass here and, there but, no band or anything these days!

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)
25!

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yup!

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
Championships of course!

8. Please post your favorite meme
of all time? heres one that sticks out, not sure why
[Image: a1eIrQA.jpg]
Flock of Wakas

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Heck yea slide in those DMs whenever you want!

Panthers  Militia   Militia   Panthers

Marcel Pühringer - LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
One that maximizes my archetype

6+

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I'm big into football and baseball. I game a good bit. I'm in a few OOTP leagues. Got my home garden going.

30+, I'm an old guy

Yes, use it all the time.

Being a good teammate.

Memes are dead, find a new slant.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure.

Maximilian Egger, d-man

Possession d-man. Fast, puck handler, quicker passer.

A bunch 

I play video games a lot, D&D, watch a lot of Netflix/Hulu/Twitch, mostly comedy shows or comic book shows/movies.

Yes, discord is awesome

Win title somewhere. SHL, SMJHL, or International

idk, this one?

Yes sir

Luke Thomason, LW
someone that can pass the puck well and be a excellent skater and puck handler
4-5
Video Games, College
18-20
Yes I use it a lot
To be a solid Left Winger for a SHL team

yes

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Ryan Mason, RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I envision him being a power forward who plays below the circles scoring the dirty goals.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I'll have quite a bit of free time for this, I work on a computer for a living so I can find quite a bit of downtime for something like this.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I am a big time hunter/fisherman. I also have a harley I like getting out as much as possible. I'm not usually huge on video games, but I did enjoy EHM and this was just too cool to pass up

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 29. I turn 30 in October. Lol not sure how I feel about that.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? I actually just got discord when I signed up for this site. I've been keeping it running in the background and have been participating a little bit.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? I want him to be winning championships no matter where he is. I'd like to get at least 1 in juniors and then several in the SHL.

8. Please post your favorite meme. I don't know if I could pick just one.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Absolutely

My player is Andrew Martin and he is a scoring RW.

I hope for my player to be able to be relied upon to consistently score points for my team and contribute offensively year round.

I can't really give you a specific amount of hours but I can tell you that I always work 3 days a week, and my school doesn't start back until August so for the next few months I am pretty free.

17, turning 18 in about 2 weeks.

I use it everyday.

Like I said above I would like to grow my player into somebody that they can rely on to score points every game, as well as participate in the team and help keep up a winning culture in the place that I play.

I just can't stop laughing at this

Feel free to contact me if you want further information about me!

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

C - Mr. Faceoffs

Possession oriented center. Defense and feeding speedy dans scoring wingers.

6+. Desk job. Avail alot.

I'm a gamer.  A sports fan. Laid back. Dont take myself too seriously.

Yes

I want to win.

[b]9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage?

Yes sir.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018, 06:28 PM by JURT.)

Pierre Laroche-Durocher, D

Stay-at-home defenseman, safe, unflashy, plays to keep the puck out

That varies a LOT, but it's very rare that I don't have any.

I'm an attention whore, and a damn good one. I'm doing a mandatory internship this summer before going back to school (I'm more often there to do extra-curricular stuff than actually going to class) so I have a lot of free time this summer, and we'll see when Uni starts.

I think I'm 23, but sometimes I get confused and still say 22.

Yes and yes, gotta play that DnD with my far away pals

Win shit. Get to 99DF would be nice too

I love offensive memes (my favorite is actually one I made myself but you wouldn't understand neither the context nor the language)

[Image: 26ehd6.jpg]

Pretty sure you already did but please feel free to hit me up again for any question or just to chat!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Alex Winters, RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Backstrom as a winger is the best description I can think of for a target

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Way too much

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Currently going to school and working

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 21

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes and Yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Team success while being a contributor 

8. Please post your favorite meme: Hello There

Absolutely

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Rex Kirkby. RH two way defenceman.

Defensively responsible with good skating and a pass first mentality. 

6+

I manage a restaurant in London so might have a slightly wacky timezone compared to most. Football (soccer) and drinking are my usual go to sports. Born and raised in New Zealand so I love a spot of rugby as well.

Just installed it yesterday. Complete noob but should get the hang of it relatively quickly.

Would preferably like to be part of building something. Always more satisfaction in being part of growing a successful team than joining a powerhouse.

I can't believe you've done this. Is that even a meme? 

Sure thing.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

see sig my guy

sniper, scoring lots of goals, while also getting back hard on D

depends, but i'm usually free all weekend. i've got like $65m in the the bank, so i don't need to write/make graphics too much rn

just finished first year of university, working full time in an office while coaching, reffing, and playing soccer. lifelong soccer and hockey fan, have been getting into basketball over the past year.

late teens

yup, have it on the phone

lots of goals and championships

tbh, the favourite switches around a lot. i'm a fan of r/surrealmemes

yessir

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Dank Boija is the name and position is Right Winger
Power player that will take hard hits for the team and be infront of the goal to draw attention of goalie and defenders!
Over 30!
Right now i have summer job (8am-4pm EEST) and in august my school will start but those wont affect my activity here! and on weekends i'm completely free!
I'm turning 17 in december!
I do have discord on my phone and pc and i use it very regulalry!
I would like to get good experience for future players i may create!
OOF this is hard. But this is pretty funny[Image: i6pf9h0xko811.jpg]
Yes! I'm looking towards any possible contacts!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Carlo Russo, winger
A forward that can score but is also very sound defensively 
Varies depending on the week. Anywhere from 3/4-10
I love all sports, coaching and playing soccer currently. I also have a fairly large hockey card collection. Also play on Xbox
Yep and yep
A successful career
Currently writing this without internet, will update
For sure! I love talking to GMs to get a better idea of interest 

Nicholas Williams, Left Wing

Two-Way winger who plays a 200ft game.

1-4 Free time hours, but can usually stay up to date on the site via mobile.

I'm a musician who loves making music with others.

I am 27 years old.

I installed it last night on my phone. I have been active in the rookie chat this morning.

I want to have great chemistry with my teammates and be a team leader.

[Image: 12m0q2.jpg]

Of course.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

My player is Kiko Rytmeyr. Backstory here.

I'm hoping to work on the defense stat of my player. I'll need to put some serious work into that to make a well-rounded player. 
I'll have to play to my strength for now though, which is my high offensive ceiling.

Should have 1-2 hours/ day minimum.

Hobbies: Board games, video games, bass guitar, following the NHL religiously.
Personality: Outgoing. I like to be involved with as many things as possible to keep me busy. 
Life situation. Work in IT, working towards some Networking certs.

I have installed on my PC and my phone. I use it regularly for the r/hockey and r/ottawasenators servers. 

I'd like to achieve some success in my first couple season. Hoping to model my player after EK and PK Subban. 

Too hard to pick a favourite, but this one is my current: https://twitter.com/senssensei/status/99...1292251136

Sure, please let me know if I can answer anything else!

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]