Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Wolfhard Richter
Player Position: Defense
Link to Player Page: http://www.simulationhockey.com/showthre...?tid=86711
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive Defenseman
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I'm a recreate and I have that dank tpe Wink
Do you know anyone on the site?: Yeah! Too many to name lol
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes Smile
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Blues
Is a hotdog a sandwich?: Yes
Tell me a joke!: You not drafting me

[Image: Richter.jpg]

Player Name: Nikolaj Boyle
Player Position: C
Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=87439
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two-Way Center that's responsible on both ends of the ice. Hoping to be that reliable player you can always count on in any situation.
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I think Vancouver could find a lot of uses for my style. Also, I'm very committed and willing to do what's needed of me in order to help the team win.
Do you know anyone on the site?: I've met a lot of folks today, but am a newcomer from the reddit ad.
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely. I am always on discord anyway.
Who is your favourite NHL team?: St. Louis Blues
Is a hotdog a sandwich?: Nope
Tell me a joke!: I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, it made him more sluggish.

[Image: BOYLE.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

Player Name: Oliver Kovacs
Player Position: RW
Link to Player Page: player profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3/4
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Mitch Marner/Johnny Hockey
Why should Vancouver draft you?: My heart belongs to another
Do you know anyone on the site?: My brother!
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah why not
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Toronto Maple Leafs
Is a hotdog a sandwich?: Fuck no
Tell me a joke!: Why was the guitar teacher arrested? ...................   For fingering A minor.