Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

Hey there S42 Draftees! We're on the verge of the first draft since moving to the new site and it totally fits that it will be a reddit draft! We're super stoked to get moving on our scouting and seeing you all become full fledged members of the SMJHL. The Colorado Raptors are coming off a very productive but overall disappointing finish. We're looking to reload and head for that cup this season. We feel we have another good year on the horizon and hope to snag some of you to become part of one of the best locker rooms on the site!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4907782]

Code:
What is your player's name?

What kind of player do you want to build?

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of?

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors?

What is your favorite NHL team?

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay?

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor.

Do you have discord/are you willing to get discord?

What is your interest in playing for the Colorado Raptors?

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!

Thank you for taking the time to fill our our IP thread. We're very excited to have all of you in this draft class. We feel the SHL has a lot more growth potential and adding great young players from all over is the biggest step to making that happen. The Colorado Raptors welcome you to the league and no matter where you land - we hope you have one hell of a time!
[Image: tumblr_o5sujeecEl1ulbtlxo1_500.gif]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 08:38 PM by BaseScoutX1. Edit Reason: "YES" was misplaced )

Marc Palicka
High faceoff percentage C, Consistent point producer
We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
Solid 7.5 or 8
We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of?
YES
If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors?
A few people, I'm in your discord after all.
Don't really have one, but I have a liking for the Panthers
NAY
Don't have one
YES
The same as everyone else
What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!
Between 1 and 99

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

Leshaun King

Two-way sniper.

9 I think is fair.

For sure, I'm not one for rude or ignorant behaviour, especially on something which is suppose to be an escape for most of us.

I am not, but I know some of the players and would love to join them.

Leafs

Rarely, but I don't dislike it.

[Image: source.gif]

Yes, I use it the most.

Colorado has had the best or second best drafting history the past two seasons. They're about to do some serious damage in the SMJHL.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! I'm closing in on 27.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Jax Aittokallio

Nathan MacKinnon type. Skate first, get the puck on my stick and work with it, quick release shot with the ability to go a lot of ways.

Of course. I joke a lot, and say the fuck word often, but I'm cool with just about anyone.

I've gotten to know people over the years ... literal real life years. You may know me.

YOOUUURRR Colorado Avalanche (As Roach would say it)

Yay. (I don't do it often, but it's good as a treat.)

I'm not much of a meme dispenser, so uh. I tend to laugh at people falling, animals and Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog with GoB sometimes. Oh and Community, best show.

Yes, we friends there.

Scale it or .... High. Top, yo.

I'm 24. Well, more 24 and a half, but 24.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Bust
Scorer who plays good defense
10 -- probably like 7-8
Yes

Max Mauldin

A good one

10+

I like it already, I'd like to stay

Everyone

Minnesota

I don't hate it

I'm too lazy to look tbh

Yep

a shit ton, pretty much only team I wanna play for.

30+ = OLD

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Goku Muerto

Playmaker C

that's cool

I haven't really looked at the roster.  I probably know a few people

Edmonton Oilers

Ya Hawaiian is pretty good

[Image: game-of-thrones-memes-605-final-gif.gif?w=650]

Yes

Dino-mite!

Not as old as Belgarat but pretty old

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Philipp Winter

Scoring Winger, probably a Sniper

7-8

Sure, who wouldn't like that?

I'm not sure who exactly will be returning from your current roster but yeah, I've been teammates with a few of those guys.

Buffalo Sabres

Nay

[Image: 9IpM0Lk.gif]

Yes

I don't really have a team preference in general.

Thanks for making me feel bad! Just entered the 30+ category.

What is your player's name? Eero Niemi

What kind of player do you want to build? Snipeshow

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of? It would be, but I am not interested in being on your team right now, sorry.

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors? I do not know anyone that I am aware of.

What is your favorite NHL team? Sens
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018, 11:57 AM by Bonk.)

Lil’ Manius

Two-way forward

Not sure of your scale. Who is a seven? Where would place me?

I am crude but not a dick.

I have had a few interactions with some members of the Raptors, but no one that I am close with although I do love 701.

Blackhawks

Yay if done right, it cannot be a standalone topping, it must be paired with something spicy.

[Image: 7d1dbe64905d1c3c72d473865220cd85.gif]

Yes I do

Why not the Raptors.

OH how rule. Do you have any couth? I lady never divulges such information.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018, 10:36 PM by Wally.)

Crush Cile

Two-Way Scorer

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of? Active locker rooms always breed successful ones, so yup.

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors? I do know a few.

Blackhawks

Nay

hmmmmm

I do most of my communicating on Discord

It would be a pleasure to play for you Incite... always had the utmost respect for you in our league, even if our rivalry died a bit too soon due to our retirements :(

30+
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018, 01:45 PM by Harry Hans.)

Kevin Kazarian
Offensive Center
Yes of course
I'm a recreate and i don't know anyone on the team
Canucks
Nay
[Image: giphy.gif]
yes i have a discord
I'm interested in every team

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

Nicky Pedersen Jr.
Two Way Forward
Of Course
I don't know
NY Rangers
NO

yes
I'm open to playing for anyone.
30+

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Ignatius Blunt

Offensive forward

Yes

Probably

Oilers

It's alight. I don't judge

*innapropriate content*

Yes

High

<1000

[Image: v6m9gJe.png]

Carlo Russo
A defensive sniper
6-7
Already am Wink
I know a large portion of the team, as you probably know
Bruinsssss
Nay
https://media.giphy.com/media/z9AUvhAEiXOqA/giphy.gif
Yuh
I would be interested in coming back to Colorado for sure
18-24