Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

What is your player's name?

Vladislav Konstantin

What kind of player do you want to build?

Fast skating sharpshooter

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of?

yes

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors?

I probably know people just don't know off the top of my head

What is your favorite NHL team?

Oilers

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay?

yes

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor.

the one of darth vader slipping on the ice

Do you have discord/are you willing to get discord?

yes

What is your interest in playing for the Colorado Raptors?

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!

im 20

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Wolfhard Richter

Offensive Defenseman

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

8 Smile

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of?

Yup! I love active and friendly locker rooms Smile

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors?

Just Incite as far as I know haha

Blues Smile

Never

k

Yup!

You guys are very high on my preference list Smile

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!

25-29 Smile

[Image: Richter.jpg]

Nikolaj Boyle

Two-Way Center

Honestly, 10. I'm moving on from an old sim at which I spent far too much time on. Looking to do it all over again here.

Oh sure. Having fun is an important part of any hobby. As long as there is also a commitment to winning, I'll be happy.

This is only my second night here so I'm not 100%, but I don't believe I've met any yet.

The St. Louis Blues.

Gross. My wife always gets it on her half and it comes over to my side and is yucky.

Me always

Sure. I'm always on discord.

I'm definitely interested. After so many positive interactions with everyone I've met so far, I'm not really too worried about where I end up.

[Image: BOYLE.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

Oliver Kovacs

Playmaker, Mitch Marner

Sounds like a good time.

No I have not.

Toronto Maple Leafs

Nay.

https://gph.is/29HtdMh

Just got it.

Currently low, I have my heart set on a certain team.

25-29