Create Account

S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 03:48 AM by Acsolap.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
No

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? 
Was a journalist once upon a time so should be decent at producing media. Then again there's probably a reason I'm not anymore. I work full time but will still be active on a daily basis as long as the locker room is active.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I manage a restaurant, mature cheddar and onion which everyone else seems to hate, the Canucks......

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 
From the people I've talked to, two too three seasons is the norm. I'm not looking to jump around all over the place. I'd rather come up and have success as a group than run off at the first sniff at the pros. Consistency breeds success. 

Show us your cute pets.
Not on my ipad. Have a ragdoll kitten though.

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit. 
[Image: 5oFTE6U.jpg]

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? 
Yes.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I don't know much about the teams but I'm willing to give my all to anyone that wants to take a chance on me.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

No I don't. I'm completely new to this.
To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
I will spend time on my player as much as i can! I'm not that busy irl
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Right now i have summer job (8am-4pm EEST) till end of july. In august my school will start but i will have access to internet and i wont be busy with that! My Favorite games right now are Stardew Valley, Russian Car Driver and Town of Salem! Favorite Chips are Sourcream and Onion chips! and for NHL teams i support Vegas and Toronto!
you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Hmm. Interesting question. I think i will spend around 2-4 season on J just to get hang of thing before going to the big league.
Show us your cute pets.
[Image: 25660031_10210373760121056_6422103027266...e=5BE3016D]
[Image: hmbC2XG3LaDlEH8CSEV5LY49jmQQ1mIQTU1urdWk...d484991767]
I'm looking into getting any team right now! I'm really new to this and i don't support any teams as of now!
How has you're team gotten along this years and what are your goals?

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]
No, but I've played D&D

[b]To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? [/b]
So far I'm not that busy, as a graduate student, but even if I get

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Show us your cute pets. [/b]

[b]Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit. [/b]

[b]Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? [/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

No
I will be on site daily. I'll do what I can to improve my player, including taking advise form coaches.

Work, music, gaming.  Witcher Series, Final Fantasy, and NHL are my top games. Better Made BBQ chips. Detroit Red Wings

2-4 seasons depending on my development. If I have great chemistry with the team and can potentially be a team leader, I will stay the whole 5 years.

Show us your cute pets.
2 dogos named Jerry and Kiara. (No pics to shows right now.)

[Image: filip-zadina-2017-2083.jpg]  Zadina Hype!

Tons. Home town junior team that I would love to

Not at this time, but thank you for the consideration.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Yea i played in one a while ago. (like 5 years or so ago)

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?

Not sure yet. I might write some.

I'm a gamer and sports guy, my diet consists of popcorn and i'm a Montréal Canadiens fan (poor me).

Depends on the situation. I'm willing to take advises on that.

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?

Yes sir.

I'm ready for our first group shower.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 12:11 PM by ThatIrishFellow.)

No direct experience. But I've tried my hand at EHM in the past.

I should have about 1-2 hours/ day to check up on things, write articles, etc. I enjoy writing so I can't imagine it being a problem for me to produce consistently.

I work in IT 9-5. Favorite game right now, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Eldritch Horror (board game). I'll pretty much play anything. I think I have a problem.  Favorite nhl team: Ottawa Senators. Favorite chips: Ms. Vickies Salt n' Vinegar. 
I'm pretty active, play in a couple leagues (soccer and hockey).

Ideally I'd like to max out my TPE before making the step into the SHL.

Show us your cute pets.
I don't have any :( yet..

Are twitter links cool?

Absolutely. Based on this interview it seems like a great place to play. Sounds like I'd have a lot of fun here. 

Everything you need to know is right here. I'd be happy to answer anything else!

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Yes. SCOR, SHL, A European Football league, a baseball league or two

I plan on trying to keep my player updated, but I'm likely not going to produce media on a consistent basis.

Video Games, Bass Guitar, Hockey
Rimworld, European Truck Simulator 2, Chel, OOTP 18
Sunchips
Edmonton Oilers, Columbus Blue Jackets

Less then or equal to 3. Nothing to do in the juinors, but at the same time going up as that stupid "true rookie" thing is just bad because you'll be a 300ish tpe player in a league of 1000+ tpe players.

Show us your cute pets.
Maybe Later

No

Eh, if Waters wasn't a GM maybe.

Draft me, don't draft me. I don't care

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

No.

I'm always busy, but I'm also a writer by trade. What I lack in time I can make up for in efficiency.

I work a 9-5 and am planning a wedding (for me, of course). I've been playing Sonic Mania and board games recently. Cool Ranch Doritos and Original Fritos, but Original Fritos give me gas. St. Louis Blues.

I'd like to spend 2-3, but I will stay as long as it takes if there are better chances for me to grow here.

Show us your cute pets.
I will when you draft me.

I would, but in 1998 the Undertaker pushed it off the top of Hell in a Cell

I have an interest in playing anywhere I can grow and win.

yes I was ty justice for 12 seasons (no cups)

I've had a bank job for like 2 years so i have 60 mill just sitting in the bank rest assured i'll be on top of updoots

fortnite and oilers

depends on how whatever shl team i'm drafted to wants to use me

Show us your cute pets.

gotta draft me first 4 dat bb

will soon

ya i do Smile

thanks

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Only with you bbs

Kind of in the middle tbh. I will do enough media to get all my training and equipment for sure. Smile

St. Louis Blues! I play Eve and I work too much Wink

As long as possible if Waters drafts me.

Show us your cute pets.

My cat is hiding :(

k

Pls

Last time I played for you, you won 2 cups. You know what to do.

[Image: Richter.jpg]

Yes, but not a hockey sim. I've spent 3+ years on a football management sim.

Yes I'm planning to put out media with regularity. What's the point if you aren't going hard?

I play video games pretty regularly. I recently finished God of War and am in the process of replaying The Last of Us. I've also started getting pretty into D&D. I guess if I had to pick a favorite chip, I'd go cheddar and sour cream Ruffles. I live about 20 minutes from STL and my favorite team is the Blues.

I honestly have no idea. I haven't even begun to think that far ahead and don't know enough to give a real answer here.

Show us your cute pets.
This is the first cat I've ever had. Been about six months now. I love her.
[Image: 3b62v4f.jpg]

[Image: gxtw481pxr811.jpg]

Being a Falcon sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

I'm committed to this. Oh and I pooped my pants once when I was 12.

[Image: BOYLE.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 07:11 PM by KillTheArchitect.)

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

I have absolutely zero sim experience.

[b]To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? [/b]

I plan to be quite active. I want to chat in discords and have good buddies, I want to write articles and really dive into the deep end. Easily see myself putting lots of hours in.

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

I am in school full time, work part-time and love to play video games and play d&d. FORTNITE! Toronto Maple Leafs.

[b]you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

I honestly will spend as much time in junior as I can. I've seen lots of people say it's a whole bunch of fun in junior vs. the SHL.

[b]Show us your cute pets. [/b]

I don't have any cute pets sadly:(

https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/...n_it_brad/

If I'm being honest, no. I have my heart set on another.

You all matter and you're beautiful.