Create Account

Falk's Signature Outlet
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 09:38 AM by NJBadApple.)

Hey everyone,

Been making sigs off & on now for several years, here's a link to my previous fortfolio from a long while ago:

Old Portfolio

Everything I do is FREE, although I do accept donations & rep Smile . To have one made, just post the following information:
- Player name
- Player desired (KEEP IN MIND, the more rare the player the harder it is to find a good photo of him to use)
- Colors
- Anything else specific

NEW MEMBERS TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE!

Here are a few sigs I've done recently, I will update this as they're made:

[Image: HUDEC.png]
[Image: SMITHERS.png]
[Image: ULRICH.png]
[Image: VOLKOV.png]
[Image: FORSBERG.png]
[Image: TAKSHAK.png]
[Image: REID.png]
[Image: COSCO.png]
[Image: BUST.png]
[Image: HUDSON.png]
[Image: BOYLE.png]
[Image: BROGEN.png]

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 02:09 PM by Insayne.)

- Dani Forsberg
- Filip Forsberg (render)
- WKP Colors
- West Kendall Platoon on it, please

Just got traded to the team and need a sig! Will send you a tip and consider your kindness when I grade your graphics Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

I could go for a new sig, just got drafted to the rage not long ago! I have at least 5 separate renders by now so I'm not picky, but no bruins, please.
(if u really want me to pick one u can try mark borowiecki)
my player is Tokek Takshak, and if you could throw in the rage colours that'd be great. Thanks!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

07-06-2018, 02:09 PMInsayne Wrote: - Dani Forsberg
- Filip Forsberg (render)
- WKP Colors
- West Kendall Platoon on it, please

Just got traded to the team and need a sig! Will send you a tip and consider your kindness when I grade your graphics  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Not my best work, still hope you like it:

[Image: FORSBERG.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 04:12 PM by NJBadApple.)

07-06-2018, 03:08 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: I could go for a new sig, just got drafted to the rage not long ago! I have at least 5 separate renders by now so I'm not picky, but no bruins, please.
my player is Tokek Takshak, and if you could throw in the rage colours that'd be great. Thanks!
The render I used here allowed me to head in a different direction, more simple. Figured you might be a sens fan, used Cody Ceci lol hope you like it:

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

07-06-2018, 04:11 PMNJBadApple Wrote:
07-06-2018, 03:08 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: I could go for a new sig, just got drafted to the rage not long ago! I have at least 5 separate renders by now so I'm not picky, but no bruins, please.
The render I used here allowed me to head in a different direction, more simple.  Figured you might be a sens fan, used Cody Ceci lol hope you like it:

thanks!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

You mentioned in discord that you may be able to help me out with a sig? If you were interested, I'd love something like this:

- Player name: Jake Reid
- Render: Zack Kassian
- Colors: I haven't been drafted, so whatever you think looks good or is easy to do. I'm not a fan of red though
- Anything else specific: I'd love if the render could be one of the more silly canucks-era photos, something like this would be hilarious. But I'd be happy with anything

07-06-2018, 09:59 PMgittsumm Wrote: You mentioned in discord that you may be able to help me out with a sig? If you were interested, I'd love something like this:

- Player name: Jake Reid
- Render: Zack Kassian
- Colors: I haven't been drafted, so whatever you think looks good or is easy to do. I'm not a fan of red though
- Anything else specific: I'd love if the render could be one of the more silly canucks-era photos, something like this would be hilarious. But I'd be happy with anything
Hope this works for ya:

[Image: REID.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Thats Awesome! Thanks so much!

[Image: qz8wzYd.gif]

@Taxman100

I noticed you were looking for a goalie sig, made one for ya:

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

07-07-2018, 11:28 AMNJBadApple Wrote: @Taxman100

I noticed you were looking for a goalie sig, made one for ya:

Looks rad my guy

- Bust
- JVR
- Eh nothing really -- if this is done after the SMJHL draft would love to be it with my team's colors
- Make it beautiful!

i'd appreciate one buddy!!! i'll toss ya $500k!

- Mason Hudson
- John Tavares
- Whatever you think looks best Smile
- See above ^

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

07-07-2018, 02:29 PMSmirnov Light Wrote: - Bust
- JVR
- Eh nothing really -- if this is done after the SMJHL draft would love to be it with my team's colors
- Make it beautiful!

[Image: BUST.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 04:40 PM by NJBadApple.)

07-07-2018, 02:43 PMBlues Wrote: i'd appreciate one buddy!!! i'll toss ya $500k!

- Mason Hudson
- John Tavares
- Whatever you think looks best Smile
- See above ^

Please keep the money, going to submit these in weekly's. I do take rep though Smile

[Image: HUDSON.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER