Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

RIP

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Really sad to see this. Ray will always be remembered in Chicago for being such a solid rotation option and being apart one if our greatest seasons ever. RIP

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Even though the shit he did in the past was pretty horrible imo. RIP to a Legendary Meme goalie.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Ray will always be remembered for 09-10 playoff push with the Flyers, great goalie and great human.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 09:12 PM by JR95.)

07-15-2018, 08:28 PMluketd Wrote: Ray will always be remembered for 09-10 playoff push with the Flyers, great goalie and great human.

I know the guy just died and all, but he really wasn't a good human. He was a drug addict who put many people's lives at risk, including his own girlfriend's. As i saw someone say today, his death is unfortunate but certainly not a tragedy

07-15-2018, 09:09 PMJR95 Wrote:
07-15-2018, 08:28 PMluketd Wrote: Ray will always be remembered for 09-10 playoff push with the Flyers, great goalie and great human.

I know the guy just died and all, but he really wasn't a good human. He was a drug addict who put many people's lives at risk, including his own girlfriend's.  As i saw someone say today, his death is unfortunate but certainly not a tragedy

I want to preface this by saying I'm not an advocate for drug use. However, I think this logic is flawed in that, without actually knowing the man, it's incorrect to say he wasn't a good human being for being a drug user (not sure how much he actually used them). He could have made bad decisions, but could have been kind hearted for all we know. I think that counts for something.

RIP. I didn't realize how young he still was. I don't agree with his actions on or off ice, but it's always unfortunate when someone dies with so early in their lives.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 10:25 PM by JR95.)

07-15-2018, 09:24 PMgerarob Wrote:
07-15-2018, 09:09 PMJR95 Wrote:

I know the guy just died and all, but he really wasn't a good human. He was a drug addict who put many people's lives at risk, including his own girlfriend's.  As i saw someone say today, his death is unfortunate but certainly not a tragedy

I want to preface this by saying I'm not an advocate for drug use. However, I think this logic is flawed in that, without actually knowing the man, it's incorrect to say he wasn't a good human being for being a drug user (not sure how much he actually used them). He could have made bad decisions, but could have been kind hearted for all we know. I think that counts for something.

Kind hearted enough to beat his gf, several members of coaching staffs he played with and nearly best an nhl goalie to death on the ice.

Thats just the tip of it. There is WAYYY more than sufficient evidence to support how big of a shitstain he was.

Him not being a good human being has little to do with his drug use, youre right. Probably coulda left that part out. His actions however, drug use or not have spoken loud and clear of his lack of character.