Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Garrett Riot

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

SKRT

so ??recently i ☺? ? thought?? about this ➡girl ?and i liked?? her? so i was going to ask?? her on a date??. one of her friends told? me ?that she liked????me too ??so i thought? why? not❓❔❓. i ?couldnt ❌❌really think ?of a date but ?i settled? on a fortnite?? one since i ?thought? it would be pretty ??fun??. he ?told me that ?they? were at the ?mall???? today? so i? went? there↗↗ on my ?bike? and tried to ?find? her. i ?saw? her? but ?i was too nervous ??to approach? her? so i?? walked?? back ⬅and forth ➡far away↘ but? soon ?they ?saw? me?? doing? this ⬅and they??? were staring??. i felt ?bad? but they ??started ?approaching??➡ me?. i? felt nervous ?because the way? the ?guy? was smiling ?and i? thought maybe ? this was ? trick but my ➡crush?? asked❕❓ me?? what? i was? doing there. i ❔asked if ?she wanted? to ?go? on a ?date? to my ?hous?e and ?⛳play ?fortnite?. for❔❓ some❓❔ reason nobody ??said ?anything and her ?friends started ??snickering?? and she? had a ?weird look?on her face. i felt really bad?? and ?thought? she was doing a ?rejection? so i left? and she just said "im ?sorry" as i was leaving. i ?was ?crying ??i feel so ?embarrassed? and idk ?what ?to say. i ❌❌never?? want to ?see? her?❌❌ again but i?? probably ?will? when school ???starts? again??. idk what to do ??⚠??help??⚠??. so ??recently i ☺thought?? about this ➡girl ?and i liked?? her? so i was going to ask?? her on a date??. one of her friends told? me ?that she liked????me too ??so i thought? why? not❓❔❓. i ?couldnt ❌❌really think ?of a date but ?i settled? on a fortnite?? one since i ?thought it would be pretty ??fun??. he ?told ?me that ?they? were at the ?mall???? today? so i? went? there↗↗ on my ?bike? and tried to ?find? her. i ?saw? her? but ?i was too nervous ??to approach? her? so i?? walked?? back ⬅and forth ➡far away↘ but? soon ?they ?saw? me?? doing? this ⬅and they??? were staring??. i felt ?bad? but they ??started ?approaching??➡ me?. i? felt nervous ?because the way? the ?guy? was smiling ?and i? thought maybe ?this was ? trick but my ➡crush?? asked❕❓ me?? what? i was? doing there. i ❔asked if ?she wanted? to ?go? on a ?date? to my ?hous?e and ?⛳play ?fortnite?. for❔❓ some❓❔ reason nobody ??said ?anything and her ?friends started ??snickering?? and she? had a ?weird look?on her face. i felt really bad?? and thought? she was doing a ?rejection? so i left? and she just said "im ?sorry" as i was leaving. i ?was ?crying ??i feel so ?embarrassed? and idk ?what ?to say. i ❌❌never?? want to ?see? her?❌❌ again but i?? probably ?will? when school ???starts? again??. idk what to do ??⚠??help??⚠??.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Czerkawski

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

yeet

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page