Create Account

RIP Toronto Raptors

Bye DeMar.

If Karlsson leaves the Sens, this off-season will be the most ridiculous I've seen.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 11:42 AM by sarmo.)

Wym? Raptors stay just as good after acquiring kahwi and green. Derozen will get a boost playing under poppavich tho.

Kawhi won't stay in Toronto that's why RIP Raptors

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Honestly a dick move on behalf of the organization.

I get why they did it, but pretty heartless.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Oh yeah actually kinda makes no sense for tor after this year but we'll see. Well, at least they have a better chance to get to the finals with a lebron-less east this season.

I feel like Kawhi will only stay if we win. he already has stated he wants to play in LA and not Toronto
Green is like a older bargain bin DeMar, We can only pray Kawhi will resign after a season, awesome to get rid of Poeltl though

I'm still rattled they fired Cassey and then he wins coach of the year and then they do DeMar like this smh Raps

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

This is the worst sports day in Canadian history.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-18-2018, 01:01 PMMike Izzy Wrote: This is the worst sports day in Canadian history.

Unless you aren't a Raptors fan. Maybe those western canadians like the Trail Blazers Tumble

07-18-2018, 12:36 PMTML99 Wrote: I feel like Kawhi will only stay if we win. he already has stated he wants to play in LA and not Toronto
Green is like a older bargain bin DeMar, We can only pray Kawhi will resign after a season, awesome to get rid of Poeltl though

I'm still rattled they fired Cassey and then he wins coach of the year and then they do DeMar like this smh Raps
I'm still shook about Dwane Casey too, that was stupid. They def did DeMar wrong.

I don't know why you'd trade for someone who has said he doesn't wanna play for you, and give up the man who's pinned tweet from 2010 is "Don't worry, I got us" from when Bosh left the team. The man has repeatedly said "I am Toronto", and definitely wants to be here for a long time.

I'm mad.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

If Kawhi isn't a dick, then fine

[Image: giphy.gif]

I feel bad for DeMar. Kawhi is a little bitch.

Still, a decent move for both sides. But outside of the on-court impact, it's fucking brutal anyway you look at it.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'm sooooooo sad.

Trading a player who wants to play for your team for a dude who just wants to be part of the next superteam in Los Angeles. What a fucking joke. I'm a fan of neither team and fuck this trade, tbh. Leonard is just going to leave for the Lakers at the first chance.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

I’ll never forgive MLSE, the corporate A-Holes running the raps and Masai Urjiri for this.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria