Create Account

Top 100 SHL Members of All-Time!
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 03:56 PM by JumpierPegasus.)

JP’s Wonderful Top 100 Members of All-Time List:

CAN BE GRADED
I’ve been here for a long time. Like a really long time. I’ve been here since Season 5 and have never gone inactive, meaning that I’ve spent 7 straight years here (as of about a week ago), and 37 seasons. This league has had 3,000 members in its history, and while not all are memorable, not all lasted more than a day, and some were AssPancakes, there were still probably 500-1,000 members that I can say have genuinely had an impact on me, or an impact on the league in some way. Many I didn’t get to interact with personally, and many have gone away over the years, but there were so many that were close to my heart. I decided I wanted to celebrate 7 years by looking at the 100 members who have meant a lot to me over the years. This was an incredibly hard list, I had 200 solid names I wanted to include and having to exclude some people was really hard. Now, I have gone from Minnesota club, to “Crew”, to Edmonton’s chatzy’s, to my Portland days, now my (probably) final resting place with the Fuckin Renes. I’ve surprisingly not done a large tour of the league in my time, having only touched 5 franchises in my time on the SHL. I guess I’m loyal. This isn’t a JP is leaving thread or anything, just something I put together and now want to write for media $$$. This is JP’s Top 100 SHL Members OF ALL TIME.

Legend:
Miller Era – S5 – S12
Crew Era – S13 – S18
Edmonton Era – S18 – S25
Expansion Era – S25 – S32
Texas Era – S33 – Present

List Format:
[USERNAME] – [MEMORABLE PLAYERS]

100. Paco – Patrick Walsh
Miller Era

Paco is an interesting addition to this list over guys who have had a huge impact on the SHL. He was a good friend of Cuffy who I had the pleasure of GM’ing back in Prince George. Paco still remembers me to this day, and I remember him for just how cool he was and us winning a Cup together on our Championship run. For all the players I’ve GM’d in the SMJHL, Paco is memorable even though he didn’t go on to do amazing things with his SHL career. He’s an odd entry I couldn’t leave out.

99. slm – Iam Essellem
Texas Era

Slm could be the newest player to grace this list, but he’s climbing steadily. You can tell he’s a mature dude with real sim league experience, being such a prominent member in the NSFL. However, he won over my heart with just how down to Earth he is, I feel like I can talk to him about anything, and he gives good advice when it comes to team discussions. I like slm a lot and see him moving up this list pretty quickly over the next year or so.

98. Krever – JJ Krever
Miller Era, Crew Era, Edmonton Era

Krever is an entry that I never got to know amazingly well. However, if I was doing “Top 100 SHL Members I Respect to This Day” he would be a top 10 mainstay. This guy was one of the creators of this site, he was around for 20 seasons, I remember him just being such a voice of reason in Head Office. Him becoming semi-active created instability in the Head Office (to no fault of Leafs). I respect him so much, and I’m sad I never got to play on his team. I wish he had gotten to see the North Stars win a Championship.

97. Loco - Dwayne Wyder
Texas Era

Loco has great music tastes. That basically got him on this list for that alone. We have spent a few nights just talking music for hours and hours and that’s great when you can riff with someone like that. I have a similar relationship with someone else on this list that we will see further up. Loco hasn’t been around long, and he’s only around sporadically, but I enjoyed talking to him, thought he was a good dude, if not a little bit of a troll. But I respect that.

96. NourFFAK – Nour Harrak
Texas Era

Early on in this list we’ll likely see a lot of Texas Era guys. Nour is impressive in his dedication to certain parts of the league. He runs a dang good awards show, and has a nice amount of facial hair that I want to touch. He’s just another newer member who is down to Earth and I would enjoy just hanging out with and talking to.

95. astorino – Michael Astorino
Miller Era

Astorino is literally my twin. Well figuratively my twin. We were born on the same day, same year on October 13, 1996. I love me some astorino, was part of a great group of guys in the early days and I was sad when they all kind of disappeared around the same time. Asto was a real one from the early days, I miss him a lot.

94. Jesster – Ryan Jesster, Evandrus Jesster
Miller Era, Crew Era, Expansion Era

Jesster was the first ever pick in the SHL. Shows his longetivity and his importance in the league over the many years. I loved Jesster, thought he was a cool dude. Never played with him while he was active though, as I played with Evandrus Jesster a bit in Texas, but he was basically inactive at the time. But, in the Miller Era I knew him as a guy who was quite funny, cool to be around, and his influence on the league is very high. Especially his influence on goalies, having played through several eras of goalies. If it wasn’t for McBride, Jesster should have won a lot more awards.

93. Jason97 – Frankie Gooseneck, Don Pellegrino
Miller Era, Crew Era, Expansion Era

Jason was part of this giova, astornio group that I talked about earlier. Just an all around stand up dude who was freaking hilarious on the forum. I made so many sigs for Gooseneck back in the day because Jason loved em, so I loved making them for him. Pellegrino was great, but Cuffy gave up too much for you at the wrong time. Would have loved to play with you more than those two fairly inactive seasons. Hyrdra’s legend.

92. Boomcheck – Alexander Kjaerberg
Crew Era, Expansion Era

Hey Boom. One of the boys, and one of the guys I got to come to Portland luckily. I know you had players before Kjaerberg but having him on Portland as well as having him in St. Louis back in S19, which was an absolutely ridiculously amazing season for me on the SHL. Thank you for that, you guys made it special, and you rock.

91. The_Real_BK – Bryan Danielson, Brett Kennedy
Miller Era, Texas Era

Probably the guy with the biggest disparity in eras, but BK has been great both times he’s been here. I remember the tough guy Danielson back in the day and the fight clubs with entropi. Now with Danielson, I feel like you really had my back in the HO thing, so thanks for that. You’ve been a super good dude, and wish you were around more consistently in the middle there.

90. DrunkenTeddy – Robert Phelps
Texas Era

Teddy has done well for himself since joining the league not too long ago. I remember ranking him first when I did my SSS series, and I was right in doing so. He has been in HO, IIHF GM, now an SHL GM, so he has worked his way up the ranks. I will never forgive him for kicking me from Hammy, but I understand. He’s still a good dude and I see him working his way up this list as the years go on. As long as he sticks around of course.

89. Merica -- Daniel Merica
Miller Era, Crew Era, Edmonton Era, Expansion Era

I drafted Merica to Seattle (I believe Las Vegas at the time) based on Gifter of Bike’s request because GoB said “I know who he is and he knows sim leagues”. Turns out he was a former SHL member who I remember from my first couple seasons and GoB knew that all along, so hats off to him on that selection. Merica is a polarizing figure on the SHL, his opinions are strong and he’s not afraid to share them, and while I don’t always agree with him, I respect him for that. I really like Merica and have had a lot of good conversations and I feel like his personality is needed sometimes when the league is getting a little out of hand. I miss him and wish he’d come back, but I imagine he won’t ever grace this league again.

88. Eggy - Jasper Clayton
Edmonton Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

If you asked me in in S20-30 if Eggy would ever grace a list of my top 100 members of all time I’d laugh at you. He might grace my top 100 WORST members of all time. Sorry Eggster. However, this is a true example of a guy maturing, becoming a seriously impressive member of the league, and completely turning around my opinion on him. Eggy was part of an annoying group of NEW members to start his career, but they all worked on turning their image around, led by Eggy. Now he’s one of the most stable commissioners we have had since Spangle, and has been a bastion of maturity and leadership for the SHL. He successfully (enough) pulled off a site move, and has done a good job being proactive on issues around the league. He’s a delight to talk to too when I get a chance on Discord. Eggy’s story is why I try not to be too hard on Samee, since I see them as very similar and one day I see Samee being incredibly respected in this league just like Eggy did for himself.

87. Jearim -- Walter Hobbs
Texas Era

Jearim is really new, and is a very interesting entry. He was “just” a third round pick for Texas a few seasons ago, hoping for a backup goalie to LaFlame in the future. However, Hobbs took on a life of his own, and has been an incredible member to the Texas locker room and incredible prospect since. He has quickly become our best, and I love it when he’s in the locker room because he just loves everyone on the team and being a part of the our community. He is a quick riser on this list, you’ve impressed me Jay.

86. ArGarBarGar - Alonzo Garbanzo

ArGar is someone whom I haven’t talked to much on this league. In fact, if anything we have argued more than we have enjoyed each other’s company. However, I respect him as a league historian, the work he does on the top 100 list ever season, and working hard in the Hall of Fame committee and making sure to keep the SHL appreciating its past. I disagree with ArGar’s decisions a bit, however when I get to sit and talk to him for extended periods of time, or actually agree with him and not squabble with him, I like talking to him, and he has some fairly good opinions. He’s like Merica where he’s not afraid to let you know his opinion, and I’m the same way so I enjoy it when a member has that quality.

85. munk - Jeff Dar
Miller Era

Munk was one of the most popular members when I joined the SHL. He had a following of just being a laid back, dick around kind of dude that loved to post cat pictures. He was a genuine joy to be around, and Dar was genuinely one of the best defensive forwards the league has ever seen. Munk was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed playing on the same team as him in Minnesota, and sometimes wish I could see those funny cat photos one more time. This was the essence of the internet when I joined in 2011.

84. Joker - Robert Spezza, Erik Lundqvist
Miller Era, Expansion Era

Got to play with Joker to start my career in Minnesota, and always had this soft spot for him. He hasn’t been consistent in the SHL in terms of activity, but when I share a team with him he’s a really fun guy. He was one of the best players in the SHL in his time in Toronto around the inflation era, and was a great member of the community. Not an overly outspoken guy, but just out there enough to be recognized and remembered.

83. Duddy - Thomas Duddy
Miller Era, Crew Era

Duddy was great in Seattle, I understand why he was so beloved by his teammates. One of the best members I’ve been with to just shoot the shit with. Great character, and he’s just a wholesome guy who I really loved spending time with in Seattle. Back in those days, before discord, conversations being done in Locker Rooms wasn’t as personal as we can have now with Discord dm’s, so I didn’t get to talk to him too much directly. But, he’s one of the best locker room guys I’ve seen in my time.

82. Hallsy - You’ve had a lot of fuckin players eh bud?
Miller Era, Crew Era, Edmonton Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

Hallsy is one of the guys I can legitimately say I have spent my ENTIRE time on this forum with. IN fact, I knew Hallsy (ThatDamnMcJesus) before the SHL, back when we would participate in HFBoards GM Leagues. HallHopkinsEberle wasn’t someone I interacted with much on there, but since getting to the SHL Hallsy’s story has been an absolute roller coaster. I am so happy that I got to experience the Vatty times, the quitting on his first player, the coming back, the being found out, the image clean up, becoming a GM and a contributing member. You’ve had one of the most fascinating careers in the SHL as a member that I’ve seen. In reality though, despite all that controversy, you are super cool man and I honestly have always really enjoyed your company on the forums and in Discord. One of the pre-SHL real one’s, love you man.

81. Duey - Jason Due
Miller Era, Crew Era

Spiderman Duey was an absolute gem in the early jcink days. He had a literal thread DEDICATED to him posting pictures of Spiderman and we would just have days of posting Spiderman pictures. I never understood why, but I found it funny back in the day. Due was also a great teammate in Seattle, as well as one of the best defenders to play the game. He left pretty quick after creating his next player -- Peter Parker -- so he wasn’t around for a long time. He was a pretty great guy, another laid back dude from Seattle, which seemed to be a theme about that team back in the day.

80. JayMay - Jamie Rose
Miller Era, Crew Era

If you read through the 80’s, they are absolutely dominated by strong personalities. Jamie was not different, she was definitely opinionated and she wanted you to know exactly what she thought. I never truly got to appreciate Jaymay for her wit and personality, because when I did really know her I was still fairly young. Looking back, however, she was wicked smart at getting under your skin, or winning an argument against you pretty quickly by shutting you down. I’m sure she did it more than once to me. I appreciate JayMay and did have quite a few good conversations with her back in some Chatzy rooms.

79. Kinsler - Liam Kinsler

Liam Kinsler is a Texas legend and a really good dude. It was upsetting that when I eventually joined Texas he was much less active because I always respected this guy. Texas was definitely a bit of a state back in the Deener days, being shit disturbers around the SHL, but Kinsler was always the most reserved of all the Texas guys. But when you really get to know him you knew why they kept him around. A great teammate, funny dude, real top notch gent, and he definitely deserves to be in my top 100. Sorry about scratching you in your last season, Allen made me do it

78. Raymond3000 - Raymond Lindsay, Kristian Eriksson
Miller Era, Edmonton Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

Wow, I just realized that Raymond has had two legendary players. I hope you reach 1k soon and beat out Esa my man. Ray was my first ever SMJHL GM, he drafted me 7th overall back in Season 5 when I first joined the league. What a great season that was and him and Martucci were amazing role models to me when I first joined. One of the best dudes in the league in terms of attitude and disappointed in all these years I never played a single season with you in the SHL as a teammate.

77. C00kies - Schnitenfritz Jagr
Crew Era, Edmonton Era, Expansion Era

I know you had another player other than Jagr, but I GM’d Jagr in St. Louis so he’s extra special to me. You are another class act member, who is just super interesting to talk to and a great teammate. A serious role model in junior, C00kies has also been an excellent GM in Calgary alongside Ofer. A mainstay in the Calgary LR that team continued to stay successful due in part to his work there.

76. Satan - Patrik Satan
Edmonton Era, Expansion Era

Stefan was a great Scarecrow if we are continuing in that vein. A player that I was sad to see go when he did, along with Dambach, it was a good year when he was in St. Louis. He had some great success as a part of the Winnipeg Jets and just like with all my SMJHL players I was incredibly proud to watch him grow.

75. joecool37 - Joe McKeil

Another junior player! McKeil is one of the greatest players to players to play in the SHL, having an absolutely illustrious and long career. I have the pleasure of saying that I drafted him and had him play on Prince George in the NWJHL back when I was their GM. He took the team over when I stepped down to GM Minnesota and become NWJHL commissioner, and he did a fantastic job. But most of all Joe was an incredible dude and member who is probably one of the most well respected dudes.

74. Adamantium - Finn Kruger
Texas Era

Adam Dadam Badam sweet cheeks. I really liked this guy in his draft year like I did with Teddy. And I was right because Adam is an absolute gem. A serious sweet dude who I couldn’t get enough of. Wish I still had access to Hamilton discord just to talk to Adam (and a few others obviously). Keep goin boy, you’ve got a bright future, don’t let the SHL ruin you

73. Ghost - Adam Kaiser
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Kai is a rock of a man. I hope he can find that spark around the league again and I also miss playing with him all the time since we traded him. Me and Dan tried so hard to bring him back into the fold in his FA year that I was going the hardest I’ve gone in seasons. Miss you man, you’re doing well in Calgary

72. bbp - Alexander Charly’by

One of the most absolute useless players to play the game smh. And I love him with all my heart. Charly is a Texas legend, and while bbp has never really created a world beating player, he has always had a special place in my heart. I really realized just how cool of a guy he was when I was traded to Texas, and definitely fell in love like all of Texas did with bbp

71. Otrebor13 - Roberto Martucci

Just like Raymond3000, who is also mentioned in this list, Otrebor was my first ever GM, drafting me in Season 5 and placing me on a dominant Prince George Firebirds roster. I performed really well that year and don’t know if I would have had the same longevity in this league without that first season that began that drive. I kept a solid relationship with Otrebor after that season, talking to him quite a bit over the next few seasons, using him as a distant role model. Back in the day before Chatzy and Discord. Fun fact: I thought his name was October13 which is my birthday. That is NOT his name…

70. Gorlab - Stephen Jalopski
Crew Era, Edmonton Era

YOU KNEW HE MIGHT BE COMING. ANYONE WHO IS RANKED LOWER THAN FUCKING GORLAB SUCKS! But seriously, I always kind of enjoyed Gorlab. I enjoyed making fun of him, and I enjoyed him being a heel. He was a lot of fun when I got my expansion team as he lost his damn mind and got banned. I always had a soft spot for Gorlab even when he was after me like a rabid Wiki. Jalopski was a fun heel, I wish his return has been longer and he wasn’t rebanned so quickly. It kept the forums exciting.

69. Moholt - Jackson Weekes

I actually didn’t know Weekes = Moholt when I drafted him to the SMJHL, I only found that out after he left the STL org. I knew of Moholt from other sim leagues, but didn’t really know him, but in St. Louis he was a great dude. Super prickly though on the forums, but I loved him for that. Like a lot of guys on this list, he stood his ground and his opinion was firm. I respect that.

68. Dude - The Dude
Texas Era

A Texasy boy, Dude has been a shining beacon of light in the darkness that is Texas over the past few seasons. I’ve earned a great relationship with him and have really grown to enjoy his company. One of mine and Dan’s closest confidants on SHL team scenarios, and easily our top prospect. He was ROBBED of a Jesster (love you dangies)

67. Tweedlebrumm - Patrick Brumm
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Brummster was a great defender for Portland. I know the team wasn’t strong, or good, or won many games, but Brumm was great to have around in a group of great guys in Portland. We were really building something there, we were topping FA lists even though we couldn’t win games, we had a ridiculous amount of fun in the LR, and a group of guys that really gelled. Brumm was a large part of that, and he needs to be around more. I got a fuckload of picks for him and Banjo from Texas though, fuckin’ Deener.

66. NathanAD - Nathan D’Angelo
Miller Era, Crew Era

NateyD was a member of crew back in the day, and actually was the reason for a few rules we have around the league. Nate tried to retire his player, and as head GM of the Dragons (IIRC) he got to get his player for free. Right after acquiring his player for free, he stepped down. The league was having none of it and set up the rules we see today governing amount of time before you are eligible for taking your player, how quickly you can step down after, co-gm rules etc. Though to make a long story short (because Nate is super fucking short), I love Nate, really enjoyed every time I talked to him in crew. One of the less active members there, still a great guy.

65. Waters - Ben Waters

Waters fuckin sucks. That’s why he’s only at 65. Waters is an enigma, but an enjoyable enigma that you care for deeply. I always liked talking to Waters on discord, even if the conversation devolved into absolute nonsense. I think he’s one of the top members of SHL discord all time, so that’s impressive. Though I guess if Tomen didn’t almost die you wouldn’t be tops, eh?

64. Storm - Spitfire (because I can’t remember your other players)

Storm was a great Scarecrow. I can’t for the life of me remember his player name, but he retired it pretty quick. I guess he disliked me that much. Well fuck you Storm, I’ve followed you around in my time. But you are just a fun dude, were really fun in your time in STL and when you pop into discord I enjoy it. Wish I saw you around more often, but at least it is special when I do. Wait were you Sam Samsinov?

63. Gcool - Buzz Killington, Danny Foster
Expansion Era, Texas Era

So. I guess after all you did to me you still end up in my top 100, huh? Obviously you do, despite everything I still loved playing and GM’ing with you. You were a real sharp mind when it came to GM duties, and were definitely my better half when it came to doing stuff. After surviving cuffy after I got rid of you, I’d let you tamper 10 times out of 10. Love you bud, wish we had more time together. I honestly overreacted with my response, but can’t take it back now.

62. BruinsFanatic - Cameron Urbowicz

I want to thank you for having my back through the HO fiasco of S32. You were one of my staunchest supporters through the entire situation, including donating to me to help out in my 10 million buckaroons fine. I owe you one. Great Scarecrow, just a ridiculous team we put together that season, so thank you. You guys really made that special and you were a big part of that. Seattle sucks though, so come off of that, eh?

61. AlwaysGettingHaxed - Zalleras Szlerchuk

A quieter guy, but if you get to know him, you’ll love him. Reason WKP kept him around so long was because he was just a great teammate. Had a super successful player, but don’t know how active he was. Was on that first season Crows team we had with Kane, Szlerchuk, Sullivan, and Weekes. Had like 4 of the top 7 picks that season be Scarecrows, so that’s okay I guess. Keep on rocking AGH, I alawys get an itch to play Haxball when I see your name.

60. NJBadApple - Adam Falk
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Falk is a legend, on all teams he played for. But, for some reason, he just stuck in Texas. He fit in with the culture so well. So well that Texas just traded up to get in him in the draft when he fell to 10th overall. Despite spending much of his career outside of Texas, in Toronto, I can’t think of Falk playing on any team except ours. He won his Cup here, and now he is going to win many more as the years go in. Love Falk coming into Discord a little wasted, but also still super respectful haha.

59. Spangle - Matthias Chouinard

Spangs probably shouldn’t be on this list in any way, shape, or form. He’s terrible and thought Ofer was a girl for like 2 years. But, for some reason, even after all these years of having to deal with him as commish, and dealing with talking to him every day, I still love him. I have a ton of respect for all the work he put in as commissioner of the SHL, and think he was definitely one of the best we have had. He was responsible for SHL blowing up in a 3000+ member league in its history. We owe a lot to him (and leafs and all that). Kevin was also just a cool guy to hang out with and shoot the shit. It was nice having the commissioner in my back pocket. Eggy doesn’t like me enough :(

58. Deener - Ideen Fallah, Maxim Horvat

I always had this love hate deener relationship. Deener was a great member and super funny, but also his cult of followers when I was in Edmonton was too much for me. I watched annoyed as these guys defended his every word and swarmed threads to laugh at his jokes. BUT, I still really liked deener (even though I wasn’t supposed to as a Blizzard team member). Now that I have people who do that for me I understand it completely and have a new level of respect. Hope your Tinder is still fire.

57. Wadeyb - Elias Armia
Miller Era, Crew Era

Wadey has been a long time no see kind of guy, and to see him show up in this thread has been great. Missed him a ton. He brought me on in S10 to be a co-commissioner in the SMJHL. The team being himself, Toast, and me. Wade and Toast were both in crew so it made working on SMJHL matters easy. Except that Wade and Toast both went inactive. At least Wade had the werewithal to step down as he went inactive, unlike Toast who just pretended he might be around. Fuck. Anyway, Wade was cool, worst boss, but super cool, and gave me my first HO job

56. Bojo - Bojo Biscuit

Bojo since S20 has been one of the most well known members on the forum. Easily one of the most recognizable (besides me of course since I’m perfect). For good reason. Bojo has been dedicated with the beauxjeauxmachine or whatever, which is a pretty fantastic tool. Bojo himself is a pretty fantastic tool too, and you can’t go into a thread today without seeing Bojo post a fucking pun. What I’m saying is that I love Bojy a lot, and think he’s been one of the best of the S20 and younger issue population.

55. Carlzner - Brendan Carlzner, Brandon Sutter

Carl is one of the easiest members of all time to rib on. The fucker retired because someone made fun of Brandon freaking Sutter. Since he’s a Canuck now, I can confirm he isn’t that good. But I can’t fault Carl for anything, and even though I made fun of him, I always had a twinkle of love for the guy, and he truly belongs in my top 100. Carl is fun to have conversations with and can make fun of himself (now). If he does truly come back, new members are going to have a coniption as they just can’t seem to grasp what he’s about. Aggie’s hot af

54. Leafs4Ever - Damien Littleton

One of the, if not the, longest standing SHL member. Also he is an OG owner which is ridiculous. Leafs has done as much for this league, I just couldn’t do it justice. He has done so much that he ranks near my top 50 on just merit alone, he’s been that incredible. Over my time on the SHL I never played on Winnipeg so I never really got to know him, but I respect him so much. I’m probably too immature on the forums for him to have an overly positive opinion on me, but I can honestly say he’s one of the most mature stand-up guys to come through this site. He’s a gem, everyone loves Leafs.

53. Wasty - Niclas Wastlund

I’m only like 1 season older than Wastlund, since he drafted him in S7. Like me, wasty has been a constant mainstay in the SHL since he debut back in S6, and I remember Minnesota grabbing him vivdly and being stoked. He turned into an incredible defender for Minnesota and helped get us to two Cups with his puck moving skills. Wasty and I had a great relationship then, we don’t talk as much now, but it was good then. That’s why he ranks so highly, because our pm’s back in S10-15 were great

52. Campinkiller - Colton Hagan
Texas Era

CK! A chip off the old block CK is. Even if he’s a cousin lovin Bama boy, I still care for him. We make fun of each other a lot, nothing wrong with that. We love to rib each other, and I really love that about our relationship. I remember being genuinely sad when you left us the first time, now you’re back and great. Having you in Discord is awesome, and conversations are great with you involved. A slowpoke, JP, CK combo is a recipe for success always

51. Wuma - Wuma Duce
Texas Era

Seattle legend Wuma Duce. We are bean brothers. Through and through. I remember that coming about when I changed my name to Wuma in the SHL discord and you changed your profile picture to beans like mine. Literally bean that way since and I love it. Such a great story and fun little discord thing. I can’t change my avatar from beans now, even if I want to. You are a real dude and I hope you never leave Texas Discord even if we had to move you to Seattle. Find success Mr. Duce, good luck in the next 3 weeks Cheers Hope everything goes well

50. Corcoran - Tom Corcoran

Hi Corco. You were a force in your years. I remember you had a second player, Wittifield I think, he was great too. We talked a lot and yet I wish we talked more. We never really played together but I always just kept a great relationship with you even though we were never together (and you played on super rival Hamilton. It was a secret relationship, shh). Cool guy to talk to and I’ll never forget ya. Surprised when I ended up ranking you this high, but it’s where you belong. Miss you bud.

49. Phobo - Conklin Owen
Texas Era

Phobo is a real man. A true man and greater than Durden in every way. Phobo took over the Renes when Allen stepped down, and tried to do a formidable job. I liked Phobs as my GM, and I loved him as a teammate too. Things didn’t go well, but no one in Texas holds that against him, as he’s just such a fantastic guy to have around the locker room. Owen will retire a Texas legend and Phobo is never allowed to go inactive on us.

48. Dion - Sergey Kovalenko
Miller Era, Crew Era

Dion is a shite Leafs fan and he always will be. I am so glad he isn’t active anymore to just ooze semen all over the forums about how good they are going to be. I’d despise every second of it. But for some reason he holds this special place in my heart. Maybe it’s because we’re S6 fam, maybe it’s because we used to talk on MSN Messenger back in the day, or maybe it’s because we both knew Bill Lochead from outside of the SHL. I don’t know what, but I really like this guy, he will always be memorable to me.

47. Grimreaper - Reggie Williams, Ace Redding
Miller Era, Crew Era, Texas Era

He left, he came back, and he created another great player. Williams was also in my draft year, picked up Calgary second overall as I slid through the draft to fourth in Minnesota despite being an Eggy level TPE whore. But I ended up having the joy of playing with Williams in the top 6 in Minnesota through two Cups. He is a great teammate, and super chill on the forums. He knows how to build em and I’m glad he came back. Wish he didn’t play on Edmonton though, y’know?

46. Dylan - None lol
Miller Era

Dylan and I had a blast when I first joined the forums. I thought he was cool, we used to have these big MSN groups (I have lived through MSN, Chatzy, and Discord on here  Laughing ) and had a blast. I think Dylan Kearns was his player name, but not like Dyl ever had a real good player that people remember. His claim to fame is setting up jcink with the admins, and them keeping him in HO as an Owner simply so he wouldn’t delete the site, which is definitely a Dylan thing to do. Love ya Dyl

45. Brandon - Brandon Holmes, Antero Salmelainen

Expansion buddies! I’ve actually spent a bit more time with Brandon than I thought in this league, considering we never played with each other. He was in a few of those MSN groups that I was in back at the start of my career, and since then we haven’t talked a ton, but always been super cool in passing. I like Brandino a lot, and thought that getting Expansion together was super neat. Wish it went better for both of us, but I blame the league.

44. OCAirlines - David Winter

19th Overall. Season 6. Great season for PGF with Ty, Raycroft, you, lem, Meg, and Chris R lmao. Then we had the awesome opportunity of playing in Minnesota together and winning two Cups. Playing with Winter was awesome, I pushed hardcore for Boon to pick you and it worked out super well. Sorry about the whole HO scandal thing, got blown way out of proportion. Enjoyed our years together man, hope you’re doing well RED

43. Deedz - Brandon Sawyer
Miller Era, Crew Era

40-50 IS A MINNESOTA REUNION! Deedz was acquired for nothing back in S6 by Minnesota because they had MacPherson in front of them. What a deal for Minny, as Sawyer went onto be an absolutely amazing goalie, and one of their best of all time, on a team with a few good goalies in their history. Deedz himself was super awesome, like all of that Minny team was. Great times in that LR.

42. Abdeezy - Michael Abdalla, Michael McFadden
Miller Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

Deezy, What a disgraced gent. I mean great gent. It was unfortunate what happened to Abdalla back in S8, considering he was looking like a future force to be reckoned with. I also remember your amazing FA, probably one of the most memorable for me back when FA mattered and you were incredibly coveted. Jack Crasher is still my favourite but yours is #2. What betrayl to leave Vancouver for Toronto and then go on to two ridiculous seasons there. Love that. Otherwise, really happy you came back and were able to work back into SHL life, because you are great and one of the best SHL members.

41. Idot - Niklas Svensson, Emma Watson
Miller Era, Crew Era

Idot was a great teammate of mine in PGF. Him and munk were two peas in a pod back in the early SHL. Just amazing how funny these two were together on the forums. I miss that humour every day, SHL doesn’t make me laugh like it used to. Idot was also the first person to catch wind of the Nando arrest and bring it up to the forums. That day was amazing and will go down in infamy. The whole forum lost its collective MIND. An amazing display and that gets him to #41.

40. Nereus - Luke Fleming
Expansion Era, Texas Era

FLEM! Flem has rocketed up this list in the past year or so. A guy I never really talked to, as he spent his career on Winnipeg and I haven’t been close to that team, being in a few Discords with him now, he’s a gem. Flem is everything you want in someone, and in some ways reminds me of tylar but with flair. If this list was done one year in the future, Flem might be touching top 20, but for now he sits #40, and that’s okay too.

39. Kez - Riko Muerto
Crew Era, Edmonton Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

Kez is my dad. He is so genuine and one of my favourite people to share an LR with. I didn’t get to play with him much in Edmonton, but he still dropped into Chatzy from time to time, and was always a blast. I mean, he sucks and terrible LR person, and doesn’t create good players (I’m trying to lower your draft stock so Texas can pick you)

38. xDpark - Aidan Richan, Chico Salmon

DPark recruited me to the site. Technically. I mean I saw it on HFBoards and was about to sign up, but then he sent me a message on an EHM league I was pretty much inactive in, and that convinced me to sign up. SO, you can thank this moron for me being a part of the SHL. I was only 14 too so it was a terrible idea for me to join. DPark is an enigma if you get to know him, I’m not sure he’s ever had a “real” job, and is pretty much a nomad. I think he’s in Germany or Korea right now, I don’t know. Too bad that quarry job never worked out.

37. MP7 - Maximillian Wachter
Expansion Era, Texas Era

I’m so proud of how you’ve developed over time. Even if it wasn’t ultimately on Portland, you’re doing great on LAP. As a person, MP is one of the most loyal dudes. He’ll stick it out through thick and thin, and even long after he’ll hit you up to see how your day is going. I’m so happy I drafted him in the second round. He was a reach then, he had a low TPE count from joining late, but I could tell he was a firecracker (same way I drafted Scholz and Karlsson). So happy I did because I made a lifelong friend.

36. HFFO - Saku Perhonen, Various 50 Other Players

We joined the SHL together. We used to do HFBoards GM leagues together with hallsy, Ochocinco, etc. So I’ve known HFFO for a while now. Unfortunately we aren’t as close as we were back in the S5-20s as back then he’d easily make my top 10. What a difference 20 seasons makes to a friendship. Glad to see your still around though, even if it might be in a limited capacity. And that the SMJHL gig has come back around to you, as I remember hiring you as my co-commish back in Season 15 or whatever along with Velevra. We almost met up once when you were going to be coming to BC, but now I fear we never will. Love you, Signed, JP

35. SwegKingu - Robert Andersson
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Wuma gonna kill me when he sees this list. I always felt like I had a good relationship with Sweg back when him and Formx were tearing up the Renes discord with their F U N N I E S. Now I feel distant, but we still talk from time to time which is nice. You probably have less respect for me than I do for you, because you think I’m an asshole, but it’s all in good nature. I’m glad I still share a few discords with you, because it was sad when you left Renes, but understandable since we were always making fun of Minnesota.

34. WikiPlaysGames - I… I actually don’t know…
I’m also not really sure, feels like you’ve been around forever, wtf.

Wiki is an enigma person. I don’t understand him at all, and it feels like he exists as this perpetual person that has been in my life forever, but he’s not. I’ve only gotten really close to WIki in the last year or so, but I’m so glad I did. He says some nonsense I don’t agree with, and gets drunk in discord, but he’s truly got a heart of gold. Self-deprecating gold, but gold nonetheless. Wiki is a great guy, and stood by me when the HO SO UNFAIRLY TARGETED ME. Thanks for that Wiki, you were a big help in making me afford that fine, and I hope we enacted a little change for transparencies sake.

33. Dangles - Cody Black, Liam O’Callaghan
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Cody “Power Bottom Dman” Black was a great anchor in Texas. I never really cared for Dangies before Black was moved from Hamilton to Texas. Never really given him much thought other than he was GM. But after meeting him and getting to know him I can call him one of my current best friends. He’s fun af, and great in discord. I miss his presence in Texas, but glad he pops in every now and again.

32. Kitras - Friedrich Muller

Another one of the boys who stood by my side, just like wiki. Now we won’t go any further into how you called the whole HO Jews and said you want to gas them because that was incredible and doesn’t need to be brought up again- oops. But I got to GM you in St. Louis which was fantastic, as you were such a great addition to an already active locker room. 400-500 pages of chat a season down there, because we didn’t use chatzy. It is incredible to think back on, and you were a big part of that. You are definitely an SHL contrarian, but I love that about you.

31. 44 - Jordin FourFour

Back in my Edmonton days I was conditioned to hate all things Texas. I could never bring myself to dislike 44, as we always got along. I don’t know what it was. He resembled all things I hate in this world. He was a Chicago fan, played for Texas, and is foreign. I joke about the last one, but honestly we get along so well, and we have no right to. FourFour is one of the best goalies to grace the SHL, and I fight for him to be talked about with Aitto and Prikulus in the same sentence when people don’t because they’re stupid.

30. Banjo - Jackson Turska

Banjo got me 3 firsts from Texas and that’s all that matters in the world. Other than that though he’s just one of my favourite guys, and there is a reason I drafted him first overall when I did. He is just an LR gem, who everyone gravitates to for just being a fun dude. Our time in Minnesota was incredibly special. And we had a great time in the active Portland LR, which was one of my favourite times on the site. Glad you were a part of it and wish I could add you to the Texas’ Era section

30. Banjo - Jackson Turska

Banjo got me 3 firsts from Texas and that’s all that matters in the world. Other than that though he’s just one of my favourite guys, and there is a reason I drafted him first overall when I did. He is just an LR gem, who everyone gravitates to for just being a fun dude. Our time in Minnesota was incredibly special. And we had a great time in the active Portland LR, which was one of my favourite times on the site. Glad you were a part of it and wish I could add you to the Texas’ Era section

29. Slowpoke - Vasily Horvat
Texas Era

Slowpoke has become one of my favourite people here right quick in Texas. The Father Bean, Horvat just has this ability to make everyone want to join in on the conversations he’s having in our Discord. He’s also someone that me and Dan love to confide in when it comes to team matters, and I think he has the chops to be a GM in this league one day if he so chooses. I really enjoy Slowpoke’s company and am really glad Allen FLEECED Winnipeg to get him back in the day

28. R1c3B0wl - Jed Lloren

Rice thinks I hate him to this very day. It rocks him to his core I know. He has unfortunately left us and ISN’T ANYONE ELSE ON THE FORUM RIGHT NOW THAT WOULD BE RIDICULOUS. Anyway, when I first signed rice as an actual undrafted free agent in the SMJHL I didn’t realize he’d have another ge®ar and would rob me of my dignity later on when I didn’t take him off the fourth line. But he turned into a fantastic SHL player. While I can’t tell when he played D and when he played F (because he was so flippant) I knew that he was always a force no matter where he played. Rice on the forums was a treat and I loved our fuedes.

27. Alex - Chris Partlow

Alex really fucked me over with Ignant Ogordnikov when I was GM in Portland. I made light of it, creating drama around it publically, and writing a ton of articles that netted me hella bank. But in the end I got no value for him after drafting him in the second and he was probably my most wasted pick to date. But, I still love Alex. From our time in crew, to being his GM, to now seeing him from time to time in Groupme, Alex is a cool dude in my books.

26. Toast - Kurtis Hunter, Brett Broadway

Toast was my partner in crime in the SMJHL Head Office for seasons. In the end he was even more inactive than Wadey and I ended up having to do the job on my own. Eventually he left and I burned out, but I always remember the fun I had working with Toast, even if we weren’t the best commissioners in the world. I was happy that I got to continue talking to Toast as we spent time together in the Edmonton Chatzy because I miss this loveable lug. We should work together again tbh. Mutiny the SMJHL, run it into the ground again.

25. Durden - Jack Durden
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Durdsy is a great member of the Renes and someone I wish we saw more often. He’s definitely quieter of the boys from back in the day, but he’s still around, and still great friends with Phobo. Their work on that FA signing back in the day was magical, and I appreciated it in every way. Durden is beloved when he comes around for good reason. Great veteran to have around our prospects, but the future is now old man, as we say

24. GoB - Christoph Klose

GoB was one of my first favourite people at the SHL level. Klose was such an important part of my time in Minnesota, and also was my next GM in my history, picking me up in LVK. Putting a lot of faith in me at second overall, I’d say he got pretty good value with me and Due on the backend. Sorry I asked out in S17, I was having the best season of my career at the time, I just felt like I needed a change of scenery. Only trade I’ve ever asked for and I still feel bad :( I’m glad you got value though. I appreciate everything GoB you were a real role model to teenage JP

23. Crutchfield - Chris Crutchfield, Connor Blackwell
Expansion Era, Texas Era

So close. I passed on you in your draft year to select Banjo, and while I don’t regret a second of it, I kind of regret it. You are a real one, one of the BOYS, and having you in Portland would have been awesome. I mean you and Dan became great friends outside of Portland at least, and now me, you, and Karl all talk once in a while so it’s kind of like you were always a Admiral. But, I would have traded you anyway, so who cares. You’re cool crutch and I’m glad we became friends over the past little bit. I feel like you’ve gotten busy in life right now (probably why you stepped down from HO), hoping everything is going well. FUCK EDMONTON amirite?

22. JayWhy - Jason Aittokallio

JY the simmer extraordinaire. Now GM of Manhattan, I think he’s doing an okay job cleaning that team up. I was always shocked he never GM’d a team until recently, considering he’s put so much time into the SHL, but I guess being simmer takes up your life. Also can’t sim and GM so there is that. Thank you for all your service JY, and thanks for being a great friend through my time in Edmonton even though you relentlessly made fun of me with Tez :( Hopefully the Pirates make the playoffs again soon

21. Gooney - Ronnie Westbrook
Expansion Era, Texas Era

I cannot believe that Cuffy passed on you. I have never forgiven him for not picking my Gooney in the draft, and you haven’t either. I mean at the same time no one wants to play for a Cuffy GM’d SHL team, so you dodged a bullet in a way. You could have just gotten traded immediately like Avakel. Gooney is a good dude and there is a reason much of the league has a fascination with him as a person. Super great personality, very Tylaresque but with flair.

20. Buster - Teemu Nurmi
Crew Era, Edmonton Era

Buster is a boy. With great taste in music. He has been to so many shows in Ottawa that I am incredibly jealous of. Every time I talk to him I get more jealous based on a concert he’s attended. I remember bonding over music when I was in Seattle, then I got traded to Edmonton and we hit it off even more. Another guy I wish was still around, Buster was a Edmonton great and a JP’s friend great too.

19. JRT - Jackson Rogers-Tanaka

I never expected to like JRT. He was a member of that stupid fucking “cocaine” club back in his SMJHL draft year and I avoided drafting him to the SMJHL. In his draft year in the SHL I tried to get Tez to draft a Scarecrow like Bottas or Ratzon, but no he had to select JRT and I was livid. I wasn’t GM so I had no say, but I have disliked Tez ever since. JRT turned out to be great though, and honestly turned into one of my favourite people. He’s been through the ringer lately and I’m glad things are looking up.

18. Lunaro - Theo Kane

The Asian persuasion was drafted to Edmonton right before I left, so I think we only overlapped one season there in the SHL. But I got to play with Lu in Texas again not too long later, as he signed here in FA to give me one chance to get to GM him and I’ve forever thankful <3 Lu is a great guy, and I’m happy that even after I left Edmonton he was still around to chat with. Me, him, and JT always get to talk about life in BC, specifically how absolute shite Richmond is (to drive in)

17. Lem - Gene Parmesan
Miller Era, Crew Era

Lemmy is actually my longest friend on the internet. I met Lemieux66Lemieux back in my EAForums days way back in ‘09. I was a child then (literally 12/13) and I did not belong on the internet, but I got along well with Lem, who I believe was also pretty young. Somehow after a year of not talking him he HAPPENS to show up on the SHL and I sign him to Prince George in my first GM season. Little did I know just how hilarious Lem actually was, as the SHL let him be himself (EAForums were super moderated). I love Lem, and him in crew was fucking great

16. Boon - Jon Doran, Mike O’Brien

Boon was my first ever SHL GM and I know he would have selected me whether Minnesota got the first pick or fourth pick. Boon and I stayed great buddies even in crew, and while I was probably a bit of an annoying shit, being pretty young, he never seemed to care. He was a super good dude, just kind of always there for you. Heard he’s selling million dollar homes down in the States. Probably competing with Deener to see who can get the biggest commission each year. I’ll never forget Boon giving me my first ever SHL GM job in Minnesota and me completely misinterpreting what he told me which led me to giving the team back Smile)

15. Formx - Zanakard Abes
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Formy is one of my current bae’s and I’d do anything for him (well as much as I can, I tried I promise). He’s an off the wall insane person and I love that. He tags me in every discord we are in and it’s a wonder I haven’t blocked him, but I would miss the conversations me and byrde have with form. He’s just a great dude, and I know people don’t have a great image of him and think he’s a troll and an ass, but if you get to know form he’s seriously one of the best dudes.

14. Byrde - Lionel Byrde
Crew Era, Edmonton Era, Texas Era

BURD! Speak of the devil, from formx to byrde. Byrde was a guy who probably would have made the 50-60 range back 5-6 seasons ago. Before he became active again. I liked burd a lot but I didn’t really talk to him all that much outside of a short time in crew. That was okay, he was cool, and I liked him. But now in the last year or so he’s someone else I’ve grown to talk to a lot. He’s been one of my favourite people if I was to make a current day favourites list. We can just talk for hours about a variety of subjects and he’s super cool. All those years of Byrde that I missed out on bums me out, man.

13. Gibby - Brendon Gibbon

The longest tenured SHL player of all time. The Gibbster is an absolute legend to everyone, and if you don’t know about him/know him, you need to. I spent so much time in crew just specifically talking to Gibby. He was one of my favs, and we would talk draft and prospects all the time. I wouldn’t be as happy when he wasn’t in Chatzy, but once he came in my day got better. Thanks Gib for always being there, and sorry for not talking to you for over a year now. Even though I very well could in GroupMe.

12. Fisher - Nick Fisher

Fisher gave me my first ever GM job in the league. I was but a one season player, and a former PGF player starting my career in Minnesota. That S5 offseason Fisher asked if I wanted to be his co-gm in PGF. I could not pass up that opportunity and got to working. It was such a fantastic time on the forum. The forum was still young, growing super fast, not too big, and the NWJHL was great fun. Working with Fish made it that much better. I liked him so much, but he eventually stepped down in PGF and I took over, winning the Championship in his memory that season. I liked him so much that when I became Minnesota GM I traded a first and two seconds for him. Fisher and Miller pairing would go on to put up two consecutive 70 point seasons, and win two Cups so I’d call that success. Thanks for getting me involved in management Fish, I owe so much to you.

11. Cuffy - Zach Cuff

Cuff, first I want to say that I’m so happy everything is going well for you. Your life sounds fantastic and I’m happy for you and Jasmine. Secondly, I want to thank you for being a great co. I hung you out to dry in Portland by basically going inactive and I’m sorry. But in STL we were a power duo. We won four consecutive GMOTY awards and won two champs and made it to four straight finals. You were my ride or die, and having you as an LR guy was massive. Thanks for being that co for me, and say hi to paco. You’re great dude.

10. Karlssens - Nikolaus Scholz
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Karlssens is my pride and joy. The very first Portland pick, I cherished Karl always. Honestly, Karl is one of my favourite people, and I’m so happy I got him in the second round in S25. He has completely exceeded my expectations and has turned into one of the best members of the forum. He reminds me of some great members of old (like around S10) and I am so happy with him. He is definitely a top 10 best friend of mine, and to this day I’d do anything for him

9. Allegient - Winston Windsor

I’ll be honest, Cuffy signed Alle back in the day. It was impressive of him to recognize how great this guys would be when I did not. Alle is fantastic, and one of my best friends. Another guy who I miss greatly, having not talked to in a few months, but when I do I love it. Alle is a real one, someone who I loved in Texas, and who I wanted greatly in Portland when he played for Minnesota. Great in St. Louis, and a super good dude. I love Alle, and talking to him in DM’s lit up my work back when Allen was Gm’ing the Renes

8. O4L - Kari Barkov

Spangs thought Ofer was a girl for roughly 10 months. He would refer to “her” as she and we would all play along in crew. I don’t know why it was funny. Maybe it was because Ofer is DEFINITELY not a girl. Maybe it was the lack of girls present on the SHL at the time as it was a large sausage fest. Maybe it was Spangs being a fucking idiot. Any way you shake it, Ofer is one of the most memorable crew members and despite not having talked since then (for the most part) he’s still one of my favourite guys to grace the SHL with his presence. I’d call Gooney a modern day Ofer. Everyone loves them and wants to be their friend, and is super nice to them. I’m like the anti-Ofer because everyone makes fun of me and hates me :(

7. Keenan - Kyle Keenan
Crew Era, Edmonton Era

Keenan was probably Tez’s best friend in Edmonton. He was an awesome dude, I believe he was co-gm, and was super fun to be around. Keenan is one of those guys who, despite me not having any specific memories where it was just the two of us involved, I really just respected and enjoyed being around. Keenan is a stand up guy, and I wish he had spent more time around the SHL since I didn’t get enough Keenan love

6. Allen - Geoffrey Allen
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Allen saved my life. He saved me from a life of inactivity and never making this list and making hella bank. I was honestly about a month away from complete inactivity after I gave up my job in Portland. The post-tampering incident time was the most draining time I’ve ever had on the forums and I stopped having fun. Problem here was that I was in HO, so being inactive was really bad lol. I wasn’t good at my job. But Wally traded me to Texas and Allen was my new GM. He had faith in me and made me coach right away and this breathed new life into me. I’m fully active now, Bent was my first ever player to hit 1k TPE (hitting 1.1k at his peak), and now I’m a GM in Texas. All this from the brink of inactivity only 10 seasons ago. Thanks Allen, for everything. In hindsight, maybe you should be #1

5. Dankoa - Sven Karlsson
Expansion Era, Texas Era

My ride or die on this forum today, Dan was a special one from the moment I picked him in Portland. The fact that it all came back around and we shared a team again one day in Texas is remarkable. And, honestly, now we are GM’ing a team together like we should have done back in Season 28 after the tampering incident. He’s a fantastic GM and I think the league is realizing that, and he’s an even better dude. Dan is someone who is easy to shoot the shit with but isn’t afraid to tell you that your fucking stupid. He’s a good guy, and a fantastic teammate. He’d stand up for anyone on his team anytime, anywhere.

4. JT - Jed Mosely, Sergei Karpotsov

JT is my homie. He is the one who really got me into music, made me want to listen to about 100 new albums a year just so I could keep up with him with music lists. It was him that drove me to try out different genres from the indie rock and pop punk I was still obsessed with at 15. Now music is one of the things that defines me with friends, I can just recommend so much music in all different genres. JT’s got some pretty good taste, and is just an all around good guy. Glad he’s got himself a qt3.14 gf now and seems genuinely really happy. I still talk to him and catch up every now and again which is more than I can say for some people on this list, and that’s why he’s one of my favourites, because I always want to keep up with how things are going in his life.

3. Harry - Lucas Smith, Victor Svensson

I mean Harry is technically around for the Texas era, just not on SHL. Harry is a guy who would probably be around 10 even in my Edmonton days, but has slowly creeped up this list as time has gone on. Talking with him and Tylar in Edmonton general chat is great, since we can talk about soccer, hockey, dumb stuff. Harry is another guy who is just fun to hang out with and shoot the shit as it were. Harry has been around my life for a long time, from that time in crew to now, which is pretty much 5 years so you can develop a pretty stellar friendship. Good work Harry, keep it up

2. Teztify - Cole Reinhart

Tez is one of the best friends I’ve ever had on SHL. We kind of always just been super tight and together. Whether that be with our time in Crew, or when he traded for me in Edmonton. I actually was traded to Edmonton and genuinely had every intention of leaving in FA. That’s what I told GoB, that’s what I told Tez once he moved for me. The truth is I liked Tez so much I stayed and therefore I’ve never walked in FA in my almost 40 seasons… Dave is great, and we got so chill with each other he’s the only number I’ve ever had on SHL. We used to just text back and forth for hours back when I was a member of Edmonton. When I became Portland GM, I made a few trades with Tez and feel like I got hosed each time because I just couldn’t negotiate with one of my best friends. So he took total advantage of me. Actually on second thought I don’t want you here. Tez definitely one of my fav people though and has had a huge influence on me in my time on SHL

1. Tylar - Rufus Reinhart, Christoffer Bjornsson

Ty is the love of my life no doubt about it. I actually drafted Ty to PGF wayyyy back in S6 (just like RED and Lem) and I loved him right away. He was just a good guy, a little younger like me, fun to hang out with. But once he left PGF we didn’t talk for a bit. He went onto the SHL and I didn’t really see him until Crew. That’s when Tylar and I really became best friends in my opinion. Our friendship started to grow and I started to feel a super strong bond to him. Any time that we were in Chatzy and we had the max 10 people I would leave the chat to let Ty in then press back to re-enter. What a great hack that was. Suck it Chatzy. Then I continued to hang out with him as he was in the Edmonton discord (which was a partial schism of Crew where some members went to Edm Chatzy and some went to TEX). Those were the days. I signed him to Portland, so sorry about that, which pretty much derailed Bjornsson’s career for a bit. Now we just talk in Discord all the time. I feel so bad that Ty has to go to hell all the time and I think he should quit and get a new job that he enjoys. He’s a really great guy and if you ever get a chance to share a discord with Ty, take full advantage of it. He’s a beaut, great at FM and FIFA. I hope I get to keep talking to Ty even after I leave the SHL.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I am going to cry endlessly if I'm not featured.

07-20-2018, 02:43 PMMolholt Wrote: I am going to cry endlessly if I'm not featured.

Same

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2018, 02:58 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Cool.... should be a interesting post.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2018, 02:55 PM by JumpierPegasus.)

07-20-2018, 02:43 PMMolholt Wrote: I am going to cry endlessly if I'm not featured.

*Quickly deletes Weekes from the list just to see you cry*

EDIT: Also don't want anyone to be offended if they aren't included, again had about 200 members I could have easily included, but really chose ones that I've talked to and formed great relationships with or had a big standing in my early SHL development

JP I better make this list.....or else...........?.....I don't really know

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

07-20-2018, 03:33 PMJearim Wrote: JP I better make this list.....or else...........?.....I don't really know

You could demand a trade and/or leave in free agency Hmm

I was excited at first when I thought this was a ranking of the best SHL PLAYERS of all time.

Now that I know it is members and that I doubt I had any influence on you, being someone who joined three years later, I am less excited.

Congrats to all of those who were able to influence the legend JP, though.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

07-20-2018, 03:37 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
07-20-2018, 03:33 PMJearim Wrote: JP I better make this list.....or else...........?.....I don't really know

You could demand a trade and/or leave in free agency  Hmm

Why have you been trying to get rid of me so much? all i've ever done is love you!

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

What rank am I doe?

Deleting my account if I don't make the cut.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

07-20-2018, 08:23 PMWadester Wrote: What rank am I doe?

You're #1 on my fucking list of inactive bosses that's for sure

07-20-2018, 06:55 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I was excited at first when I thought this was a ranking of the best SHL PLAYERS of all time.

Now that I know it is members and that I doubt I had any influence on you, being someone who joined three years later, I am less excited.

Congrats to all of those who were able to influence the legend JP, though.

I would totally run an article like that, but I'd get help from the community so it isn't influenced by me entirely. Maybe a next long article idea, not that I'd want to steal your thunder Wink

I was just shooting the shit with someone one day, reminiscing about members that have gone inactive, then I made this list two months ago lol. Updated it yesterday and started writing

Dankoa Top 10 or no?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I missed you too JP. Glad to see my Renes are still going strong. Not going to lie I actually laughed out loud at the Crew era comment.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]