Create Account

Top 100 SHL Members of All-Time!

08-08-2018, 11:06 PMAndybj Wrote: I really enjoyed reading this. Not super surprised I'm not on it but I'm also not surprised by the last names on the list either as they are some of my favorite people. Hope all is well JP
Same. Nice write up.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

lmao nice

28th, huh? Not bad for a career fourth liner.

@"JumpierPancakes"

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Great list! Did you used to play NHL with the icewolves? Idot/dar/sarm/JT were some great games!

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2019, 02:25 PM by Lem.)

I forgot carl retired cause of brandon sutter Smile)

#GENE4HOF

hype higher than boon

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Thank you JP for the kind words brother.

Renegades Dragons Stars

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

12-18-2018, 08:19 PMDaco Wrote: Great list! Did you used to play NHL with the icewolves? Idot/dar/sarm/JT were some great games!

Nah I wasn't cool enough at the time

Though I'm not cool enough now

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Think we need to do the gm thing again

[Image: cuffana.png]