Create Account

Top 100 SHL Members of All-Time!

07-20-2018, 08:33 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
07-20-2018, 08:23 PMWadester Wrote: What rank am I doe?

You're #1 on my fucking list of inactive bosses that's for sure

07-21-2018, 08:37 AMgerarob Wrote:
07-20-2018, 08:23 PMWadester Wrote: What rank am I doe?

Wadey, you're back????

maybe

I'll take 86

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

07-21-2018, 02:29 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I'll take 86

[Image: Sprinter_Trueno_1600_GT_%28AE86%29.jpg]

07-21-2018, 04:03 PMformx Wrote:
07-21-2018, 02:29 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I'll take 86

[Image: Sprinter_Trueno_1600_GT_%28AE86%29.jpg]
Yes please.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

where is me

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

I def made top 70's then

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

07-21-2018, 04:35 PMgerarob Wrote: I def made top 70's then

So Erry1 just knows who you are now and you cool with dat rite? Hmm

Saying that, I would never let you near anywhere on this list just like I wouldn't let you near any of my top 3 lines Ninja

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

07-21-2018, 05:53 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
07-21-2018, 04:35 PMgerarob Wrote: I def made top 70's then

So Erry1 just knows who you are now and you cool with dat rite?  Hmm

Saying that, I would never let you near anywhere on this list just like I wouldn't let you near any of my top 3 lines Ninja
The secret's been out for a while, famo

I expect an appearance in there, otherwise you're just hating like you were in S19

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

@Jaymay: a legend who is too good at sim leagues for us scrubs

Do you really think Samewise can ascend to the heights of the Egg man?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

79. Kinsler - Liam Kinsler
Edmonton Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

Liam Kinsler is a Texas legend and a really good dude. It was upsetting that when I eventually joined Texas he was much less active because I always respected this guy. Texas was definitely a bit of a state back in the Deener days, being shit disturbers around the SHL, but Kinsler was always the most reserved of all the Texas guys. But when you really get to know him you knew why they kept him around. A great teammate, funny dude, real top notch gent, and he definitely deserves to be in my top 100. Sorry about scratching you in your last season, Allen made me do it

78. Raymond3000 - Raymond Lindsay, Kristian Eriksson
Miller Era, Edmonton Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

Wow, I just realized that Raymond has had two legendary players. I hope you reach 1k soon and beat out Esa my man. Ray was my first ever SMJHL GM, he drafted me 7th overall back in Season 5 when I first joined the league. What a great season that was and him and Martucci were amazing role models to me when I first joined. One of the best dudes in the league in terms of attitude and disappointed in all these years I never played a single season with you in the SHL as a teammate.

77. C00kies - Schnitenfritz Jagr
Crew Era, Edmonton Era, Expansion Era

I know you had another player other than Jagr, but I GM’d Jagr in St. Louis so he’s extra special to me. You are another class act member, who is just super interesting to talk to and a great teammate. A serious role model in junior, C00kies has also been an excellent GM in Calgary alongside Ofer. A mainstay in the Calgary LR that team continued to stay successful due in part to his work there.

76. Satan - Patrik Satan
Edmonton Era, Expansion Era

Stefan was a great Scarecrow if we are continuing in that vein. A player that I was sad to see go when he did, along with Dambach, it was a good year when he was in St. Louis. He had some great success as a part of the Winnipeg Jets and just like with all my SMJHL players I was incredibly proud to watch him grow.

75. joecool37 - Joe McKeil
Miller Era, Crew Era, Edmonton Era, Expansion Era

Another junior player! McKeil is one of the greatest players to players to play in the SHL, having an absolutely illustrious and long career. I have the pleasure of saying that I drafted him and had him play on Prince George in the NWJHL back when I was their GM. He took the team over when I stepped down to GM Minnesota and become NWJHL commissioner, and he did a fantastic job. But most of all Joe was an incredible dude and member who is probably one of the most well respected dudes.

74. Adamantium - Finn Kruger
Texas Era

Adam Dadam Badam sweet cheeks. I really liked this guy in his draft year like I did with Teddy. And I was right because Adam is an absolute gem. A serious sweet dude who I couldn’t get enough of. Wish I still had access to Hamilton discord just to talk to Adam (and a few others obviously). Keep goin boy, you’ve got a bright future, don’t let the SHL ruin you

73. Ghost - Adam Kaiser
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Kai is a rock of a man. I hope he can find that spark around the league again and I also miss playing with him all the time since we traded him. Me and Dan tried so hard to bring him back into the fold in his FA year that I was going the hardest I’ve gone in seasons. Miss you man, you’re doing well in Calgary

72. bbp - Alexander Charly’by
Edmonton Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

One of the most absolute useless players to play the game smh. And I love him with all my heart. Charly is a Texas legend, and while bbp has never really created a world beating player, he has always had a special place in my heart. I really realized just how cool of a guy he was when I was traded to Texas, and definitely fell in love like all of Texas did with bbp

71. Otrebor13 - Roberto Martucci
Miller Era, Crew Era, Edmonton Era

Just like Raymond3000, who is also mentioned in this list, Otrebor was my first ever GM, drafting me in Season 5 and placing me on a dominant Prince George Firebirds roster. I performed really well that year and don’t know if I would have had the same longevity in this league without that first season that began that drive. I kept a solid relationship with Otrebor after that season, talking to him quite a bit over the next few seasons, using him as a distant role model. Back in the day before Chatzy and Discord. Fun fact: I thought his name was October13 which is my birthday. That is NOT his name…

70. Gorlab - Stephen Jalopski
Crew Era, Edmonton Era

YOU KNEW HE MIGHT BE COMING. ANYONE WHO IS RANKED LOWER THAN FUCKING GORLAB SUCKS! But seriously, I always kind of enjoyed Gorlab. I enjoyed making fun of him, and I enjoyed him being a heel. He was a lot of fun when I got my expansion team as he lost his damn mind and got banned. I always had a soft spot for Gorlab even when he was after me like a rabid Wiki. Jalopski was a fun heel, I wish his return has been longer and he wasn’t rebanned so quickly. It kept the forums exciting.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I love Ray

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Picture of JP

[Image: chris-jericho-2-1478880949-800.jpg]

07-23-2018, 06:25 AMJedi Wrote: I love Ray

aw, thanks

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

07-20-2018, 08:40 PMWadester Wrote: I missed you too JP. Glad to see my Renes are still going strong. Not going to lie I actually laughed out loud at the Crew era comment.

Hi Wadey Cheers

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia