[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Exercise

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Luv you JP. You were actually my first ever draft pick!

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I somehow missed this. I am honored to be on here, and offended to be lower than @Loco
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 05:00 PM by Durden.)

Not in 70-100? Not in it at all. @JumpierPancakes

[Image: Iann.gif]

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I Might not know everyone on this list, but for those who I do know - well deserved guys, truly the elite of this site <3

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

how did i make this list

what a fuckin beaut you are @"JumpierPancakes"

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

07-23-2018, 06:02 PMJogurtaa Wrote: I Might not know everyone on this list, but for those who I do know - well deserved guys, truly the elite of this site <3

So the ones you don't know, don't deserve it??? Hmm, interesting comment, Yogurt.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

hey fuck you buddy

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

69. Moholt - Jackson Weekes
Edmonton Era, Expansion Era, Texas Era

I actually didn’t know Weekes = Moholt when I drafted him to the SMJHL, I only found that out after he left the STL org. I knew of Moholt from other sim leagues, but didn’t really know him, but in St. Louis he was a great dude. Super prickly though on the forums, but I loved him for that. Like a lot of guys on this list, he stood his ground and his opinion was firm. I respect that.

68. Dude - The Dude
Texas Era

A Texasy boy, Dude has been a shining beacon of light in the darkness that is Texas over the past few seasons. I’ve earned a great relationship with him and have really grown to enjoy his company. One of mine and Dan’s closest confidants on SHL team scenarios, and easily our top prospect. He was ROBBED of a Jesster (love you dangies)

67. Tweedlebrumm - Patrick Brumm
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Brummster was a great defender for Portland. I know the team wasn’t strong, or good, or won many games, but Brumm was great to have around in a group of great guys in Portland. We were really building something there, we were topping FA lists even though we couldn’t win games, we had a ridiculous amount of fun in the LR, and a group of guys that really gelled. Brumm was a large part of that, and he needs to be around more. I got a fuckload of picks for him and Banjo from Texas though, fuckin’ Deener.

66. NathanAD - Nathan D’Angelo
Miller Era, Crew Era

NateyD was a member of crew back in the day, and actually was the reason for a few rules we have around the league. Nate tried to retire his player, and as head GM of the Dragons (IIRC) he got to get his player for free. Right after acquiring his player for free, he stepped down. The league was having none of it and set up the rules we see today governing amount of time before you are eligible for taking your player, how quickly you can step down after, co-gm rules etc. Though to make a long story short (because Nate is super fucking short), I love Nate, really enjoyed every time I talked to him in crew. One of the less active members there, still a great guy.

65. Waters - Ben Waters

Waters fuckin sucks. That’s why he’s only at 65. Waters is an enigma, but an enjoyable enigma that you care for deeply. I always liked talking to Waters on discord, even if the conversation devolved into absolute nonsense. I think he’s one of the top members of SHL discord all time, so that’s impressive. Though I guess if Tomen didn’t almost die you wouldn’t be tops, eh?

64. Storm - Spitfire (because I can’t remember your other players)

Storm was a great Scarecrow. I can’t for the life of me remember his player name, but he retired it pretty quick. I guess he disliked me that much. Well fuck you Storm, I’ve followed you around in my time. But you are just a fun dude, were really fun in your time in STL and when you pop into discord I enjoy it. Wish I saw you around more often, but at least it is special when I do. Wait were you Sam Samsinov?

63. Gcool - Buzz Killington, Danny Foster
Expansion Era, Texas Era

So. I guess after all you did to me you still end up in my top 100, huh? Obviously you do, despite everything I still loved playing and GM’ing with you. You were a real sharp mind when it came to GM duties, and were definitely my better half when it came to doing stuff. After surviving cuffy after I got rid of you, I’d let you tamper 10 times out of 10. Love you bud, wish we had more time together. I honestly overreacted with my response, but can’t take it back now.

62. BruinsFanatic - Cameron Urbowicz

I want to thank you for having my back through the HO fiasco of S32. You were one of my staunchest supporters through the entire situation, including donating to me to help out in my 10 million buckaroons fine. I owe you one. Great Scarecrow, just a ridiculous team we put together that season, so thank you. You guys really made that special and you were a big part of that. Seattle sucks though, so come off of that, eh?

61. AlwaysGettingHaxed - Zalleras Szlerchuk
Edmonton Era, Expansion Era

A quieter guy, but if you get to know him, you’ll love him. Reason WKP kept him around so long was because he was just a great teammate. Had a super successful player, but don’t know how active he was. Was on that first season Crows team we had with Kane, Szlerchuk, Sullivan, and Weekes. Had like 4 of the top 7 picks that season be Scarecrows, so that’s okay I guess. Keep on rocking AGH, I alawys get an itch to play Haxball when I see your name.

60. NJBadApple - Adam Falk
Expansion Era, Texas Era

Falk is a legend, on all teams he played for. But, for some reason, he just stuck in Texas. He fit in with the culture so well. So well that Texas just traded up to get in him in the draft when he fell to 10th overall. Despite spending much of his career outside of Texas, in Toronto, I can’t think of Falk playing on any team except ours. He won his Cup here, and now he is going to win many more as the years go in. Love Falk coming into Discord a little wasted, but also still super respectful haha.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2018, 06:48 AM by Jogurtaa.)

07-23-2018, 09:38 PMgerarob Wrote:
07-23-2018, 06:02 PMJogurtaa Wrote: I Might not know everyone on this list, but for those who I do know - well deserved guys, truly the elite of this site <3

So the ones you don't know, don't deserve it??? Hmm, interesting comment, Yogurt.

Ha, they do deserve it! Just can't really say anything about them because I never knew them. That is a little thing I do - if I don't know someone, I don't comment about them

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

#1 no doubt

07-24-2018, 07:48 AMAllen Wrote: #1 no doubt

hi, how is Onyx?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

07-24-2018, 07:51 AMTomen Wrote:

hi, how is Onyx?

Onyx is happiest boye on earth. How are you friend?

07-24-2018, 08:02 AMAllen Wrote:
07-24-2018, 07:51 AMTomen Wrote:

hi, how is Onyx?

Onyx is happiest boye on earth. How are you friend?

Good now, car hit me while I was on my bike that's why I was gone. How are you ?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)